It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret's Reliability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This Website is always filled with Noobs who are so into these "conspiracies". Why do people believe the non-sense posted here?

Also, where do people get the information from? Oh right, most people on ATS are elites. Yes they are. Elites, or elite agents.

Why do we STILL have a 9/11 discussion forum? Why is it still a "conspiracy"? It should not be questioned whether it was done by the government or not, because its obvious it was done by the government. People waste so much of their time. "Wake up"!! Lol, I hate when people say that they are trying to wake people up.

NO ONE is ever going to do anything. Go ahead, grap a weapon and do something. Oh thats right, you wont. Your government has conditioned you too well. You see, whatever we think, whatever we say, whatever we do, can not be used to defeat the elite, everything belongs to them, everything is their creation, we cant use what belongs to them against them. Yes, that includes their language, the "rights" they give us, and everything else honestly. Our whole society, while it may make sense to us, is completely their creation, and they are the opposite of what we are.

Its a hopeless battle. We cant do anything. We should all give it up.

And remember, most people here are elites. There will be many coming here saying that that's bs, or that elites arent here, but they are.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by dave2770]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It sounds like you have lost hope. This doesn't mean anyone else has lost hope. You have to conquer yourself or you will continue to be conquered. Look inside, deep into the fathomless core of your soul, you will find the divine, you will find truth.

Their castle is built on deceit, therefore it is incredibly vulnerable to truth. Truth is the relentless river that eats away at hard rock, eventually forming a canyon. We have it on our side, therefore we are unstoppable. I don't believe this, I know this, you will too if you take the time to look.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ATS is just an "alternative" extension of the MSM.
Every once in a while some good info gets posted, but it's buried under a sea of useless crap that is difficult to navigate through.
The owners don't care, because this useless crap brings them more traffic, and hence - more money. And then they introduce stupid gimmicks like conspiracy chicks - WTF? That just made me lose all respect for them.

There's only a few sections of this website that are still worth visiting for me.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Why do we STILL have a 9/11 discussion forum? Why is it still a "conspiracy"?

Why did you sign up?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave2770
This Website is always filled with Noobs who are so into these "conspiracies". Why do people believe the non-sense posted here?

-Skip-

And remember, most people here are elites. There will be many coming here saying that that's bs, or that elites arent here, but they are.

So...made up your mind much?

[edit on Mon, 03 May 2010 23:47:53 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Why do we STILL have a 9/11 discussion forum? Why is it still a "conspiracy"?

Why did you sign up?

Because complaining is easier then fixing

-Kyo

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

As with anything, you have to look at the source, or sources, before deciding what to believe. There is a mix of everything on ATS, from near scholarly posts with cited references, to a guy claiming to regularly visit Mars... Up to you to decide what to believe.

Also, where do people get the information from? Oh right, most people on ATS are elites. Yes they are. Elites, or elite agents.

I find that difficult to believe (and if so, my goodness, what a waste of resources!)

Why do we STILL have a 9/11 discussion forum? Why is it still a "conspiracy"? It should not be questioned whether it was done by the government or not, because its obvious it was done by the government. People waste so much of their time. "Wake up"!! Lol, I hate when people say that they are trying to wake people up.

Is JFK still a conspiracy? We know the government killed him too, right? Until it's "proven" substantially and accepted by the public at large, it will remain a conspiracy, just like 911....

NO ONE is ever going to do anything. Go ahead, grap a weapon and do something. Oh thats right, you wont. Your government has conditioned you too well. You see, whatever we think, whatever we say, whatever we do, can not be used to defeat the elite, everything belongs to them, everything is their creation, we cant use what belongs to them against them. Yes, that includes their language, the "rights" they give us, and everything else honestly. Our whole society, while it may make sense to us, is completely their creation, and they are the opposite of what we are.

Thing is, people who have their basic needs met, feel as though they have a fair amount of personal liberty and happiness, are NOT going to feel like revolting of course. (and it is of course, in the government's best interest to KEEP the people feeling this way)... Right now, the majority do not feel their civil liberties are being stripped away.

Its a hopeless battle. We cant do anything. We should all give it up.

Currently, of course it is. However, if it ever gets to the point where the powers that be start ordering the military to kill/detain loved ones, etc. THAT is where you see the beginning of an uprising (and rightfully so, at that point)... Until that happens though, the only way to effect change is to use the currently in place system (i.e. vote the suckers out)...

Again, really? If I were an elite, I'd be yachting on the Mediterranean with a few tanned gals in bikinis doing unspeakable things to me, not posting on a message board....how about you?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Again, really? If I were an elite, I'd be yachting on the Mediterranean with a few tanned gals in bikinis doing unspeakable things to me, not posting on a message board....how about you?

Truth be told...I would probably be posting on ATS after the, erm...experiences.

Seriously...I would be posting on ATS...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dave2770

Well,you hit a nerve if TWO moderators responded to your statement about ATS's reliability.

I agree about the 911 nutters still beating that dead horse.Who was or was not involved will never be satisfactorily determined so get over it "you all" and find something else to obsess about for the next 10 years.

ATS's has actually lost it's originality.

It has become very bland and survives because new kids find it and think what they see is what it has always been,which is not the truth.

Having been around this site since the very beginning(this is my 4th incarnation,because I can not ever remember my screen names,not because I am trying to deceive.)I am on this page under my first screen name.

I have seen this site evolve in numbers but the amount of quality original posts has become almost none.

Repeating posts from other forums or information from web sites.

Heck people do not even discuss posts they either two line agree or some one will hijack the thread and off it goes on another tangent.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by Gazrok

Truth be told...I would probably be posting on ATS after the, erm...experiences.

Seriously...I would be posting on ATS...

Why not multitask and post on ATS while getting the experiences?

Just a thought, it might be fun.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join