It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Taliban Video to be released, (Just released now)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't mean to downplay the seriousness of the threat.. . It's just that I thought the video's intro and outro seemed kind of weird. At the end it even gave studio credits. 0_o
And it's probably a holy song and I will offend someone, but at first I thought of it like a tv theme song in my usual cynical/sarcastic way.
Couldn't help but chuckle, even though I realize it's not a laughing matter...

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There is also a second recording from him thats audio only.
It says pretty much the same as the first video.

According to the Long War Journal, (see links in my previous posts), the video was made april 4th, and the audio was April 14th.

[edit on 5/3/10 by makeitso]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
[quote of ill-mannered comments removed]

LMAO!!! we don't kill children, we are not slaughtering Muslims... We are over there actually helping the people and rebuilding their country.... DO SOME REAL RESEARCH and stop acting like a moron from the UK

[edit on 3-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i think these guys are headed for san antonio to rescue hasan nissan you know the guy that waxed 13 people at ft hood obama has done nothing to expedite his trial except get him lawyered up i think he should live if he can take the 13 rounds of lead that he administered to the others but when the taliban gets to san antonio looking for english speaking gringos to wax i dont think they'll find very many

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
[quote of ill-mannered comments removed]

Wait a second, we kill women and children and deserve praise from it?
Wait a second, who hides in churches, schools, and other places where women in children reside at? Who blows themselves up along with whatever civilians are around to prove whatever point it is they are trying to prove? Who runs and hides behind women and children while "fighting" the Americans? And we are the "Murderous bunch of [snip] wankers". HAH!

If anything, THESE guys are the Nazis. They want only ONE GOD, ONE RELIGION.
[snip]. Hes not my god, and will never be. How you like them apples?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't understand why this isn't getting any more attention than it is.

Is the govt. trying to hush it up since this guy they reported to have killed for the third time is shown alive yet again??

Shouldn't threats like this at least be made more public to those threatened??

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Is it me or does it seem like he is sick. I mean he must have the dreaded diarrhea of the mouth because he is talking a whole bunch of crap. I understand that the taliban are mad, but if they would quit trying to slam islamic law down everyones throat other countries would not have a problem. I see it as if they didn't kill innocent people in the name of islam they would not pull as much attention to themselves as they have. I am not saying that we or any other country is right and do not kill innocent people we just don't use our religious beliefs to do so. No we use the what can we get for profit ideaology. We are in Afghanistan for the poppies and in iraq for the oil profits. If these people would try and work with the rest of the world instead of fight with it they would be left alone and be able to enjoy the life they want to live. This is only my two cents about the whole situation.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is it me or are these videos so COMPLETELY ridiculous anymore that they are impossible to take even remotely seriously?

Like every other video, this one exists and is released at just the right time to either garner support for the war through fear or to deflect attention off of other issues... This one is obviously released now to get the attention off of the oil disaster.

Unbelievable..

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice his awkward behavior during the whole video? Now I am no body language expert but from what I was seeing it did not look like he believed what he was preaching. He was sort of going through the motions and at times looked like he was looking at someone kind of like he was making sure he was saying the correct thing. Something smells fishy with this video thats for sure, I'm just not buying it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join