It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toledo Activists Occupy Foreclosed Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Toledo Activists Occupy Foreclosed Home

www.foxtoledo.com

WOOD CO. - Six people are locked in a house in Wood County.

As of Sunday night, they are waiting for police to come in and tell them they have to get out.

You see, they are squatting to fight foreclosure.

Keith Sadler has lived in his house for the last 20 years but is going to be evicted Monday morning. Some activists want to stop that process.

The Toledo Foreclosure Defense League chanted, held signs, and used technology to get their point across at the Stony Ridge house in Wood County. They believe the process of foreclosure is corrupt.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
swampbubbles.c om

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Now this is the kind of fighting back I can support. These guys also have a live video feed on ustream at www.ustream.tv... and a youtube channel at www.youtube.com...

Seems like activism is showing a new kind of face.

I live in the area (Lambertville, MI) and I took a trip down there myself a few hours ago. They're not coming out and it looks like it's gonna be REAL hard for the Sheriff to get in.

www.foxtoledo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here's something else I found on it. Looks like they're gonna have a concert tomorrow morning too! stopforeclosurefraud.com... I gotta work until about 5:30 in the morning. I probably won't even sleep. I wanna see this for myself. I'll keep folks updated as I find more stuff. I think this might be one of the biggest things to happen in the US in response to the bankster frauds. F em I say. They wanna take our taxes AND our homes?! Didn't I buy back my house with the bailouts?

new topics

join