It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this photo Deepwater's smoking gun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sounds like HAARP to me...

( I know they have projects like this there FOR A FACT)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Given that a lot of the debate is around the helipad I wanted to point out something else in the picture that is up for interpretation by various readers. Towards the top of the photo just to the right of the tall flames there appears to be a facial pattern to the smoke. I am not saying its the devil; I am saying that different people can interpret images differently. Does anyone else see the face?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Perhaps this World Reports article might give a useful insight as to why a deliberate attack on BPs oil rig might have occurred: Endemic Corruption in Brussels and Halliburton

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

U.S. Considers 'Malfeasance' in Leak

Attorney General Eric Holder on Sunday said he had dispatched Justice Department officials to the Gulf Coast to determine whether there had been any "misfeasance" or "malfeasance" related to the leaking oil rig off the Gulf of Mexico.

Interesting.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Interesting chatter.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread got lost in the archives. It wasn't until I was searching for this topic I discovered what I was looking for, does anyone know of any C130 manouvers on the day in question for this area?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here is a photo of the rig before the disaster :

www.deepwater.com...

The helipad is to the left.

If I had the mind to shoot a laser at this rig in an attempt to destroy it , I think I would have come a little CLOSER to hitting my mark . The bunkhouse and storage was under the helipad , from what I remember .

Looks to me like if it was a laser , it would have been directed to some other part of the rig that would have ensured a better chance of destruction , like say , the derrick itself , or the ballast tanks ?

Most likely , operating fluids (oil , grease , etc.) were stored beneath the heli , as well as generators and fuel tanks , etc .

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join