It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone should make that/the world needs this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi ats, I have been reading alot of financial and business blogs lately and i read about how successful people create new markets or create a product that people need. i figured there are ways to have a successful business and help the world at the same time. also i have a feeling there is going to be a collapse soon so i think this can work well together. well i was trying to come up with some ideas but i think i need some perspective out of the box and from the people of ats.

i have been having problems being creative and i am sure there is more then the mainstream paths people take.i always had thoughts like 'oh someone should make that' or 'people need this', but i cant remember that as the was years ago

since members here have a better insight to world affairs then most people, what is it that the people need, also what is needed that can also be currently feasible to produce? if you can post any links or suggest anything that would help, would be appreciated, or you can also pm me.

this can also help other members here can a business started so i thought id mention that

edit:mod can move this if it is in the wrong section, i think its right though.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I need a robot that cooks my dinner, does my dishes and laundry, and picks up my garbage.

Oh and I need a robot that goes to the store for me and picks up what I need since I'm too busy on ATS to bother.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

lol that is probably what the ptb need, but since they cant get that they want us to be the bots.

well thats not very feasible for me anyways lol

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I need new shoes.

Whatever happened to the old cobblers that would repair heels or make a shoe designed to actually fit your own foot?

We need to bring back individual work for people instead of having everything made in sweat shops overseas.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

We need to bring back individual work for people instead of having everything made in sweat shops overseas.

my question is why is the work going over there? does it have to do with the laws?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

edit: maybe there is an alternative way to get workers here?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
nano-machine swarms that restructure the earth underneath us.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

but currently thats not feasible

..or is it?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

damn another double post.

well i guess i will say
any ideas that the average joe can get started on?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
An option to donate your change at the POS terminals or register. Sort of like the way Bank of America has the keep the change program to help you save.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
the biggest thing the world needs right now is cheap energy that can be produced at home relatively simply.

There are several thing that can be used right now while we explore the possibilities, one of them is ethanol another is bio-diesel.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand

my question is why is the work going over there? does it have to do with the laws?

1. USA has one of the highest corporate tax rates.
2. We have an uneducated work force.
3. Our workers are among the most expensive in the World.
4. Our environmental laws are among the strictest in the World.
5. Business overhead is the highest in the World.

I'd say that's the top 5 reason jobs flow out of America and not in..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
hmm maybe we can remove some of those and reduce the limitations
while keeping ethics and th enviorment in security..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Then we destroy the middle class (which happens anyways), the environment, and give corporations the easy way out.....

No, the only thing that would actually work .. would be to stop 100% of trade with countries that do not have our same limitations.

If we did that, the "Western" way would be the only way, and thus the norm for corporate balance sheets. Or we could end Corporatism all together, which is the most evil and inhumane of all business practices known to man.

new topics

top topics

join