It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if there is a G20 summit in Los Angeles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What happens if there is a G20 summit in Los Angeles? I have been thinking about this scenario for some time. Will the LAPD become Nazi dogs like what happened to the previous ones. And where will they put their meetings? One teacher of mine said it can be on staple center. Who will partcipate in the protest against th G20 summit? I'm sure some protesters from the Mayday protest will participate

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I think even the putrid demon banksters turn away in disgust at the cesspool that is Los Angeles. It is the epicenter of the social-control matrix; better let the sheep graze in peace while the shepherds scheme away on higher ground.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I have a better idea. Why don't we have a G20 meeting in Detroit, Flint or Cleveland? I wonder how they would like the idea.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Whats the difference in where they hold it?

Whats so special/bad/good/dangerous about LA that they wouldn't hold it there?

They have the meetings all over the world. Many of the people protesting at these events come from other places along with the locals.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Google 'G20 2010'. Both are going to be in Canada this year.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hell, have it a few blocks away from the WH. A ghetto is a ghetto.......let 'em see how some of the populace truely live. If you have it in LA, what are they do about all the poor illegals with their roadside fish taco stands?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Google 'G20 2010'. Both are going to be in Canada this year.

I thought it's gonna be in Korea. I see someplace it's going to be on that country

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Whats the difference in where they hold it?

Whats so special/bad/good/dangerous about LA that they wouldn't hold it there?

They have the meetings all over the world. Many of the people protesting at these events come from other places along with the locals.

And I'm sure Che Guevara fans will be holding his pictures at the protests

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
LA - ?
Never.
This, and now the illegals that are much more plentiful.
They won't risk the Masters.

The 1992 Los Angeles Riots, also known as the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Unrest, were sparked on April 29, 1992, when a jury acquitted four Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of African-American motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict. At that time, similar, smaller riots and anti-police actions took place in other locations in the United States and Canada.[4] Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly US$1 billion. In all, 53 people died during the riots and thousands more were injured.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie
LA - ?
Never.
This, and now the illegals that are much more plentiful.
They won't risk the Masters.

The 1992 Los Angeles Riots, also known as the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Unrest, were sparked on April 29, 1992, when a jury acquitted four Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of African-American motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict. At that time, similar, smaller riots and anti-police actions took place in other locations in the United States and Canada.[4] Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly US$1 billion. In all, 53 people died during the riots and thousands more were injured.

Don't remind me. Tanks rolling down the street. My gma's furniture store was looted. A supermarket by her store was set ablaze. I can still remember all of this and I was only 4 when it happened.

join