It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yup that's what I said, but have you mis-red the last word?

We are the FINAL, OVER and OUT.And everything we do is legal.

Again you put a new spin to you ignorant BS and dodge the questions i have posed in my previous post?

Why don't you admit that your country is as bad as the people you hate?

You can't be best freinds with radical Islam and also be against it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Claiming that it is legal, doesn't change that prior statement that you are the "final over and out". You are claiming the right to determine the law, and that is not respecting the laws of the host nation.

You fool no one with your forked tongue.

As far as U.S. relations with the Saudis, I don't determine to whom the U.S. sells military equipment.

Arabia has, or had, huge oil reserves, which makes certain groups in certain positions enormously rich and powerful. This is why the relations between the Middle East and Western nations are as they are. How the complex relationships between these groups, and the Islamic extremists in Saudi Arabia works, is most likely such that no one, not even the people involved understand them. Your inability to control yourself in posts on the boards here demonstrates that you are not in the know as well.

Here is what you do not understand about Western Nations, or refuse to understand.

The freedoms of the people in Western nations, which lead to our creation of vast wealth, were hard fought for and won against the elites in power. Plenty of the current elites, the PTB, want to take away our liberties and strip us of our wealth.

Your plan of world domination through population growth plays completely into the hands of these world elites. Whether or not you realize it, you are doing their bidding. You are a slave of the Arabs, whether or not you recognize it or admit it. You are doing the bidding of the extremists.

My opposition to your desires is a part of my opposition to the current PTB who desire to strip me of my liberty.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by merkava

Claiming that it is legal, doesn't change that prior statement that you are the "final over and out". You are claiming the right to determine the law, and that is not respecting the laws of the host nation.

Where did i claim to determine the law? I said we can DO ANYTHING WE WANT as long as we are following the LAW.Can you understand that statement or do i have to make it more simpler for you to understand?

As far as U.S. relations with the Saudis, I don't determine to whom the U.S. sells military equipment.

Of course you don't, the radicals have also enjoyed close relationship with US, fully armed and funded in Afghanistan, Chechnya and kosovo by the US tax payer.Now they have become villians who want to take over the world because they are not going according to your agenda?

Arabia has, or had, huge oil reserves, which makes certain groups in certain positions enormously rich and powerful. This is why the relations between the Middle East and Western nations are as they are. How the complex relationships between these groups, and the Islamic extremists in Saudi Arabia works, is most likely such that no one, not even the people involved understand them.

Exactly, you finally understand that it's not about radicals taking over this planet, it's about the self interests of the elites.The relationship isn't complex to understand either.But you can't talk about women rights when you shake hands with a nation that has the worst womens rights.You can't talk about terrorism when you shake hands and fund terrorists.You can't talk about Islam when when you agree that its existance is perfectly fine.

Either your in or your out.You can't ride two boats with one leg in each.

Your plan of world domination through population growth plays completely into the hands of these world elites. Whether or not you realize it, you are doing their bidding. You are a slave of the Arabs, whether or not you recognize it or admit it. You are doing the bidding of the extremists.

If i am doing the bidding for the western elites and the extremists than your are too.You live and contribute to the same system which makes you part of it.You are no different to me and will make NO difference to this corrupt system whatsover.It's all easy being a keyboard warrior but in reality things work in a different way.

Like i said double standards and hyprocrisy.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

No, you didn't put in the part about following the law, you claimed that whatever you do is legal, which is nonsense, along with claiming that you control Britain.

Yeah, when they decided to become villains and began spreading terrorism, they became our enemies. Once again, just because at one time we aided the Taliban doesn't mean that we are responsible for everything they do. This is nonsense used to justify poor behavior on your part.

Having diplomatic ties with a nation does not make us responsible for the laws of that nation. Your attempt to make the U.S. responsible for the Saudi government or the Taliban is pure nonsense. By being a Muslim you are a far greater supporter.

I am not the one calling for world domination bragging about the birth rates of Muslims, you are. As usual you make lots of false claims and accusations, hypocrisy and double standards are your way of life.

You serve the elites everytime you prostrate yourself on the rug facing Arabia.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Yeah, when they decided to become villains and began spreading terrorism, they became our enemies. Once again, just because at one time we aided the Taliban doesn't mean that we are responsible for everything they do. This is nonsense used to justify poor behavior on your part.

So they are villains when they threaten US, but are heroes when they expand their islamic state in Kosovo, Chechnya and Afghanistan?

Slobodan Melosovic didn't slaughter muslims because he was bored, he killed them because he hated them and their expansion, same with Chechyna.So why did the US not help melosovic? Why did US not help Russia? Why is Radovan Karadžić in prison?

Th enemy of my enemy is my freind?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

No, you didn't put in the part about following the law, you claimed that whatever you do is legal, which is nonsense, along with claiming that you control Britain.

So now you're gona twist my words to suit yourself?

Why don't you read my posts properly or are you incapable of reading?

I said we can do what we want as long as we are doing it legally, we have our own MP's, our own councillors meaning we do things according to the law.

BTW conservatives are in power now.

You also said many times that people are fed up with Islam and are standing up against it.Well you see the only party that is standing up against Islam in UK is the BNP, they managed to get ZERO seats lol.So if people were 'waking up' according to your theory than the BNP would have won right?

It's been 9 years now since 9/11, surely people would have woken up by now? No?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Islam is not a peaceful religion - period. Anyone who says so is either ignorant or deliberately ignoring vast tracts of the Koran and the vast, vast majority of Islamic preaching in NON-WESTERN nations which is where the VAST MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS live - and also where the vast majority of Islamic immigrants come from.

Yes its true that the dominant form of Islamic teaching in the 21st century is Wahabism - the extreme position taken by Saudi Tribesman before the wealth arrived - as it has ben sponsored around the globe.

Yes there are many, many people of Islamic faith who feel their religion is benign and peaceful - however this is simply wrong.

Yes Christianity is filled with violence and should be equally rejected - however modern western civilization is about 1000 years more advanced than the vast majority of Islamic cultures - hence has a greater capacity to understand and separate the teachings of analogies to literal interpretations - HOWEVER - Islam and the Koran are vastly more violent and preach a vastly more intolerant and regressive form of religion that the Judeo Christian new testament from which the Koran was borrowed.

Finally the intolerance of islam is only able to flourish due to the tolerance of modern western civilization - people on this board are preaching tolerance of the most intolerant religion yet to grace our planet - in the name of tolerance - and yet refuse to consider that they might be misguided - the most extreme position imaginable -

It has taken me many years to question my unwavering tolerance as an extreme progressive - however Islam - specifically fundamentalist Islam is blight which should not be tolerated just as extreme white supremacy should not be tolerated - this sword has two edges.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It is bloody obvious that Islam is a wolf in sheeps clothing, which intends on taking over Europe through immigration and by out breeding Europeans. Why European countries don't put a stop to the immigration, and send those who are already there packing back to the desert, is beyond me.

How is it that our governments have turned against the people and the culture that make the nation great.

We are witnessing the same attempt here in the U.S..

It is one thing to help people in impoverished countries, but to allow them to take over your own country is plain stupid.

This is the biggest conspiracy of the PTB in an attempt to establish a NWO.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

To be honest, I am also getting fed up with how people keep bringing up the past to justify terrorist attacks in the present. Many, many non-Muslims have had injustices perpetrated against their people, and the majority of them have been able to voice their grievances without resorting to violence and murder!

Also, this "you helped create them so you are responsible for their actions!" argument is getting thin. Consider a homeless man on the street that I pass by every week. After a few weeks we strike up a friendship and I routinely give him change. Eventually he accumulates enough money to buy a gun on the black market. When he does and ends up shooting and killing his former employee, should I be held responsible for his decision?

[edit on 12/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yeah, we have been screwed blue by political correctness, betrayed on every level.

Evey Muslim family out there having 4 plus kids has one thing on their mind, and that is conquest.

Why else would you condemn your own children to a life of poverty, in overcrowded conditions, rather than having only one child or two at the most, and concentrating on giving the one or two children every opportunity you can. This is the same tactic used in Palestine. They don't live on farms where they need the labor, that excuse is long gone. They know exactly what they are doing.

The same argument is being used here in the U.S.. We are supposed to pay for the high birth rates of the third world and surrender our rights because of supposed bad deeds of our ancestors, and never mind the bad deeds of their ancestors.

I don't mind helping out those in need, but I am not going to put up with being taken advantage of, and that is what is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join