It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

MY BUDDY?

NO, NOT MY BUDDY!

I'm not the one down on the carpet praying towards Texas, the way Muslims are down on the carpet daily praying to Mecca.

I am not the one defending slavery as a lifestyle choice, as a religion.

I did not support the war at first, but I think it has backfired on the PTB, so now I support it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Wow, we are all buddies here in the U.S.?

Talk about a prejudicial attitude. I have a whole history of post on the site against the GW admin, and everyone knows this, so go ahead and blow your smoke, you ain't foolin anyone, except yourself, as usual.

Mecca is in the middle of Saudi Arabia. The Koran is written in Arabic.

How do you not see the connection between getting down on your knees several times daily and invoking an Arab as the representative of god and bowing towards Arabia is not aligning yourself with Arabia?

I answered your questions., you just can't stand to face the truth.

And the reason is, because you are an Arab slave.

You are a slave of the most abusive terrorist state on the planet.

As a slave you swear your loyalty to Arabia daily.

Why else would you have to do this?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I think you have lost the plot.

Take your ignorance somewhere else.

I have got no time for it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

No, that is exactly the plot. You can not be a Brit, when all of your loyalty belongs to Saudi Arabia.

All active Muslims swear their loyalty to Muhammad and Arabia daily. Thus, they are not loyal to Britain.

You can't serve both.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by merkava

No, that is exactly the plot. You can not be a Brit, when all of your loyalty belongs to Saudi Arabia.

All active Muslims swear their loyalty to Muhammad and Arabia daily. Thus, they are not loyal to Britain.

You can't serve both.

Every muslim on this planet swear their loyalty to Muhammad (PBUH) and Allah wether they are active or not active.

But according to one of Prophets sayings:

'Muslims living in non-Muslim countries have to comply with laws and regulations of that country'

So your point is mute, Again.

I can see where you're coming from though, trying to instigate me to say something radical.

Ain't gona happen and neither is your dream of wiping out all the muslims will ever come true.

You should be worried about large amount of blacks converting to Islam in your country.Surely you must be worried about where their loyalty lies than worrying about British muslims?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Who do you think is spreading the extremism?

The burqa is a symbol of slavery.

Every woman who puts one on is submitting herself to slavery.

Every man who supports his wife wearing such a monstrosity may think he is empowering himself, but that is a trick and a lie that has seduced him. He chains himself to a prayer rug, that prevents him from taking the necessary actions to obtain the liberty that is his right as a man and a human being, Granted by God. No free man gets on his knees daily and prays to a man who claimed to be the voice of god. A real man, when he chooses to pray, prays directly to the actual God, who is everywhere, and it is between him and God, and no one else is inbetween.

Everything about Islam is a submission to the rich and powerful.

That was quite possibly the most ignorant and misguided post I have ever read in my LIFE. You really know NOTHING about Islam or their cultures, so let's not try to jump to assumptions... Let me dissect your post piece by piece:

Poet: Who do you think is spreading the extremism?

Me: Actually, it was the BRITISH EMPIRE who helped make Wahabism popular and brought the Saud family to power!

It was the United states that founded and funded both the al Qaeda AND the Taliban all throughout the 80s and 90s.

The west has intentionally promoted extremism and used it as a political tool in order to destabilize strategic regions... But I guess facts are irrelevant in your fantasy world.

Poet: The burqa is a symbol of slavery.

Me: Completely WRONG, if you mean "slavery to men". NO. The burqa is a symbol of slavery to ALLAH, and NOBODY else.

You completely fail to realize that a vast majority of women wearing it choose to by their OWN FREE WILL, with nobody forcing them. Usually their families try to convince them NOT to wear it, because it has a lot of social and economic ramifications. You cant get a job wearing one, even in Egypt.

Poet: Every woman who puts one on is submitting herself to slavery.

Me: Um..... Every woman wearing high heels and makeup is submitting herself to slavery to men. Women wearing a burqa DON'T WANT MEN TO LOOK AT THEM, they are no longer a slave to trying to look good for men, instead they only care about ALLAH. Vast majority of the women start wearing burqa in university, not because their family tells them to, and not because they are married.

Poet: All Muslims are a slave to Saudi Arabia

Me: Most ignorant statement I've ever heard in my life. You know, not all Muslims are Sunni. Shia Muslims HATE Saudia. Actually, MOST muslims HATE Saudia because they are sycophantic Zionist enablers and in bed with the USA.

You really don't know ANYTHING about how Muslims think, then you think you are in a morally superior position to dictate to them that they shouldn't "chain themselves to a rug and pray 5 times a day". WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to decide what other people should do with their religion? Typical American fascist that thinks he's so superior and wants to push his ways on everybody else.

Your ignorance never fails to astound me.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

You can't serve both.

Oh, talk about double standards.

Both Britain AND the United States allow DUAL CITIZENSHIP WITH ISRAEL. You can even serve in their army!!

You don't consider that as treason, but you consider turning to the Ka'aaba (which has NOTHING to do with allegience to Saudia) an act of treason?

You are insane.

You really have no clue about anything if you think all muslims love Saudia. Most love their own country. Most hate Saudia because they are USA and Zionist puppets.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Earlier you were claiming that Muslims would do what ever they want to do in their own neighborhoods in Britain, now you claim you must follow the laws. As usual you contradict yourself.

Islam is dying out among the black community in the U.S.. The truth about how Arab Muslims were taking slaves out of Africa long before, and long after the Europeans is beginning to become well known. Soon it will also be known that you also would cut off their junk. Knowing this, I don't know how any African would ever convert to Islam.

I never claimed I wanted to wipe out all Muslims. That is just another of your lies.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Apparently the 2 EDL protesters have been remanded until 7th June.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Being remanded in jail for what must be a minor crime at worst is most unusual nowadays.
This follows accsuations of police brutality when arresting the protesters.

Our jails are overcrowded and rather than imprison people for such minor crimes alleged criminals are normally bailed, sometimes with curfew conditions and tags.
If the CPS or The Police wished to oppose bail then they would have to publically state their reasons why in court.

I really can not understand why they have been remanded.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

The only thing ignorant is your choice to ignore the reality of Islam, which is that all those practicing Islam are slaves to Arabs. You where conquered by Arabs, and then you allowed them to erase your culture, and make you a slave in every aspect of your life.

You swear and oath to Muhammad daily while prostrate on the ground facing Arabia (Mecca). No other mainstream religion demands this of its worshipers. Clearly this establishes you as an eternal slave to Arabia. why would God want you to spend so much time praying?

The U.S. supported the Taliban when they were fighting against the Russians. After Russia pulled out of Afghanistan, then the Taliban started their journey to radicalization. The U.S. did not make them take that route. Just because the U.S. supported them at one time, does not make the U.S. responsible for all future actions. It is ridiculous that you would claim this.

The House of Saud is supported by the West because they are considered to be what keeps a lid on the radicals of Islam in Arabia. Notice how we have a constant military presence there.

I posted link a few pages back that clearly shows just how Muslim women feel about the burqa, and there are plenty of articles out there about how women are forced to wear these monstrosities to demonstrate their submission. It is a horrible custom.

Women wear high heeled shoes by their own choice, and dress how they want to dress. Men certainly do not have to force women to dress attractively, those who do, are doing exactly as they desire. Plenty of women dress casually and comfortably. When they feel obligated to dress up, it is not to meet the expectations of the men, but their fellow women.

We certainly don't beat women here in the west for not wearing high heels and mini skirts, like Muslims beat women in Muslim controlled countries for not completely covering themselves.

Do Shia Muslims face Arabia (Mecca) when they pray? Do they swear the oath to Muhammad, an Arab? Sorry, but you are wrong, maybe some day you will wake up and face the truth.

Hey, you want to continue to be a slave, I am not going to tell can't, but I will call it out for what it is. I am just telling you what all Non-Muslims see, and the perspective at which they look at Islam and Muslims. The East feels the same way.

You are the one choosing to live a life of ignorance. I am just trying to enlighten you.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Who says I approve of Israelis being allowed dual citizenship. I don't think it should be allowed.

I do have sympathy towards the Jews, considering how much hate Muslims constantly spew against them.

As far as the Saudis are concerned, see my post above.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
REMINDER!!

Enough of the rudeness and ill-mannered posts.
Please discuss the topic and not each other.

Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Earlier you were claiming that Muslims would do what ever they want to do in their own neighborhoods in Britain, now you claim you must follow the laws. As usual you contradict yourself.

Hmm, go back and read my posts again,I said we could do as we want as long as we are within the laws and regulations.That's why we have our own MP's etc.

Islam is dying out among the black community in the U.S.. The truth about how Arab Muslims were taking slaves out of Africa long before, and long after the Europeans is beginning to become well known. Soon it will also be known that you also would cut off their junk. Knowing this, I don't know how any African would ever convert to Islam.

You can stay ignorant all you want, i don't think you live in a black community or realise how fast Islam is spreading there.Maybe you should read up African-Islamic history, nearly half is Africa is under the Islamic flag.

I never claimed I wanted to wipe out all Muslims. That is just another of your lies.

Oh yes you did, go read your own previous posts.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The only thing ignorant is your choice to ignore the reality of Islam, which is that all those practicing Islam are slaves to Arabs. You where conquered by Arabs, and then you allowed them to erase your culture, and make you a slave in every aspect of your life.

Ignorant BS again.

You swear and oath to Muhammad daily while prostrate on the ground facing Arabia (Mecca). No other mainstream religion demands this of its worshipers. Clearly this establishes you as an eternal slave to Arabia. why would God want you to spend so much time praying?

Some more ignorant BS.

The U.S. supported the Taliban when they were fighting against the Russians. After Russia pulled out of Afghanistan, then the Taliban started their journey to radicalization. The U.S. did not make them take that route. Just because the U.S. supported them at one time, does not make the U.S. responsible for all future actions. It is ridiculous that you would claim this.

if someone like you understood Islam just by reading a little history on it, you telling me the US leaders at that time didn't realize ISlam's radicalism because it was directed at your Russian enemy? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

The House of Saud is supported by the West because they are considered to be what keeps a lid on the radicals of Islam in Arabia. Notice how we have a constant military presence there.

The biggest terrorists and extremist ideas flow out of Saudi.Saudi funded taliban/Al qaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq.Saudi follows the most extremist brand of Wahabi Islam.While the US knowing all this has still has strong relationship with Saudi? The country that actually needs to be cleansed of terrorist's and radicalism is Saudi not afghanistan or iraq.

I posted link a few pages back that clearly shows just how Muslim women feel about the burqa, and there are plenty of articles out there about how women are forced to wear these monstrosities to demonstrate their submission. It is a horrible custom.

Saudi follows the most strickest brand of Islam, their women can't even walk the streets.So shouldnt the US bring a change in Saudi first so that the rest can follow? So why is US best freinds with them?

Why do you keep ignoring the real issues? Why do you want to stay ignorant thinking that the world revolves around you?

Women wear high heeled shoes by their own choice, and dress how they want to dress. Men certainly do not have to force women to dress attractively, those who do, are doing exactly as they desire. Plenty of women dress casually and comfortably. When they feel obligated to dress up, it is not to meet the expectations of the men, but their fellow women.

Muslim women in the West can dress as they wish because no one can force them or kill them.Yet they still wear the Burqa?

Do Shia Muslims face Arabia (Mecca) when they pray? Do they swear the oath to Muhammad, an Arab? Sorry, but you are wrong, maybe some day you will wake up and face the truth.

What you on about?

Hey, you want to continue to be a slave, I am not going to tell can't, but I will call it out for what it is. I am just telling you what all Non-Muslims see, and the perspective at which they look at Islam and Muslims. The East feels the same way.

Within a few years Muslim population will hit 2 Billion, from 1/3 it will soon become 2/3 of the world population due to high birth rate.

So no matter how much one hates Islam, in future the world will have to mould itself to come in terms with it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by merkava]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Freeborn

These are exceptions but once the majority of taken a less fundamantalist stance they will be isolated as approval for terrorism willdecline and Moslems will increasingly denounce them.

Aty the moment these middle class terrorists are feted by the vocal fundamentlists.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I hope you are right Tiger, unfortunately I suspect not.

Disillusionment and ignorance will ensure that confrontation is inevitable.

I sincerely hope that in years to come, you and other's like you will be able to say 'you were wrong'.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Actually They swear Loyalty to Stones... they are stone worshippers...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Are you laughing diabolically, as you brag about your evil plans of world domination?

You said nothing about following the laws. This is what you said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are the FINAL, OVER and OUT.And everything we do is legal.

And then you end this post with this arrogant claim.

If they had the guts they would have done it ages ago.We are now the REAL British Nationals.I hope you understand what that means.And if you don't than let me know.

In other words, you are evil.

Quite clear that you have decided that you follow what ever you want, and then claim it to be the law. Declaring yourself the "final, over, and out" is not respecting the laws of the country in which you live. Your lies have been proven.

I have clearly described how Islam functions, thanks for proving me right.

We see what you want to do with population growth, and it is arrogance and ignorance at its core. Yours is disgusting plan of screwing up our entire planet through outrageous population growth.

This is why you have worn out your welcome in Europe, and the rest of the world. The welfare spigot is being turned off, so good luck with your diabolical plan of evil.

And of course, YOU are a moderate Muslim, and you make Hitler seem like a nice guy.

I don't see how anyone can read your arrogant desire for world domination and not cringe in disgust.

Gee ATS Muslim community, what do you think about what Merkava is saying here?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by poet1b]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join