It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by merkava

I dont vote BNP you idiot... I voted conservative... And Im the one who is laughing now... We have a conservative government

Funny could have sworn the tories only got 306 seats and they need 326 to form a government. You only got 36% of the vote as well.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by merkava

I mentioned you because I was talking about you, and I don't care if you are listening, you have proven yourself to dishonest to the core, so why bother.

So only those who are non-muslims are honest? Learn how to debate properly without posting a loda anti-islamic trash.

You say there are close to 2 billion Muslims, big deal, you fight like little girls. Most of you live in the desert, and if we wanted to take you out, all we would have to do is take out your major water supplies during a hot spell, and most of you would be dead in about a week.

You're sick in the head, did i ever mention wiping out all the non-muslims? You're no better than the Nazis.

You live by our grace. Just keep poking away, and you will find that we are quite capable of remembering the attitudes of our barbaric past, and quite capable of lowering to your level.

NO, you bloody live by our grace, just turning off the oil taps will reverse you back 500 years.And whose 'poking' who? Starting illegal wars and funding a zionist state that does as it wishes?

You have angered everyone, and when it is done, the world will shrug their shoulders and say, oh well.

No, you have angered everyone with double standards.

And how dare you talk about islamic issues of other countries when your own country has an ex-muslim ethopian president and whose planning to build a huge mosque on ground zero?

Clean your own backyard first.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Typical, you make threats, and then you try to play the victim.

We can survive for a lot longer without oil than you can survive without water, so you best stop making threats. Besides that, you can't turn off the oil, because we control the wells.

You have start wars with everyone you encounter, and are currently waging wars on all fronts. If you pull out of Africa and India, and start respecting people for the first time in your existence, you might get people to start to buy your claims that you are for peace. Your pretense that you are defending yourselves is just another of your deceptions.

People are starting to play that song by Alice Cooper. "No More Mr Nice Guy".

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Typical, you make threats, and then you try to play the victim.

I could say the same about you? Making open threat's about killing all the muslims? I am surprised Mod's haven't blocked your posts.

We can survive for a lot longer without oil than you can survive without water, so you best stop making threats. Besides that, you can't turn off the oil, because we control the wells.

No we don't need to ship tankers full of fresh mineral water from US in order to survive.You might control the wells, but it will only take a few missiles to plug them up.

You have start wars with everyone you encounter, and are currently waging wars on all fronts.

Sounds more like what US does, you sure you haven't got it the wrong way round?

If you pull out of Africa and India, and start respecting people for the first time in your existence, you might get people to start to buy your claims that you are for peace.

Huh? Why would we pull out of india, Africa, Europe or any other place?

Your pretense that you are defending yourselves is just another of your deceptions.

You expect us to stand and watch happily while thousands of our people get killed, our resources raped, our leaders bribed, our livelihood stolen?

Certainly look's like 'another of our deceptions'.

People are starting to play that song by Alice Cooper. "No More Mr Nice Guy".

It's all claims about 'people are starting to realise', their realisation doesn't tend to materialize when they make their policies or chose their leaders.

Anyway you keep dodging my question regarding the ex-muslim ethopian president of your's and the huge mosque being built on ground Zero?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Gentlemen Please

Do you not think that there is a link between fundamentalist Islam and class??

Most fundamentalists seem to be lower class and undeucated!! The same goes to Xtians

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Actually you are the one who claimed you have won and that you control us. I never said anything about we should kill all Muslims. I just pointed out how empty your claims are.

This conversation is futile.

Keep on talking about how you rule Britain. Sorry I interrupted.

Take all the rope you need.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Actually you are the one who claimed you have won and that you control us. I never said anything about we should kill all Muslims. I just pointed out how empty your claims are.

Where did i say i won? i said racist's and islamophobes like you LOSE and will keep losing.

Keep on talking about how you rule Britain. Sorry I interrupted.

The British people will decide who rules Britain.I am sorry if racist's like minded like you don't win in elections.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You live by our grace. Just keep poking away, and you will find that we are quite capable of remembering the attitudes of our barbaric past, and quite capable of lowering to your level.

That's funny. If we really needed your oil, and you people said no, we'd come and take it. And it is funny that you mention how we are dependent on your oil. It will run out. At which point your people will (The very few who have benefited from selling us oil) will slide back into barbarism. 85% are already primitives, and have nothing to lose. (One of the Mumbai attackers didn't know how to turn on a tap)
I've read your other posts, I'd just like to personally let you know that there are people like me everywhere. People who will not tolerate your people's disregard of our culture when you come to our countries. I am making it my life's mission to make sure that my Anglo-Saxon heritage, the heritage of my people, lives on. Not your rubbish, this is the West, not the east. England may be lost, but it's fall has mustered an army. England may yet be won back. America, France, Britain, Denmark and Switzerland will never fall.

My Muslim friends, you have made far too many changes to Western skylines. Perhaps take a step back, before the West takes it upon itself to
"modify" some Middle Eastern skylines, and fix our own.

Do not take our will lightly, though the British have lost their Empire, and now their country, there are those among them who would have it back. And there are those among us, who would die fighting before losing what is ours. Fortunately enough of us are waking up, it looks like we shall be able to fix this little problem through democratic means.

Which is lucky for you, extremist.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by i944002

I don't know wether you're replying to poet or me.

But after reading you post it sounds like me.

I am not gona bother replying to the rest of your BS.

So good luck with preserving your 'Anglo-saxon' heritage.

All the best mate.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Maybe you should read your own posting history.

You post like Saddam used to talk. I was never a supporter of GW, or the war against Saddam, but its success has been a goal worth fighting for. Justice was achieved.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Maybe you should read your own posting history.

Maybe you should read your's, calling for the death of all muslims.

You post like Saddam used to talk. I was never a supporter of GW, or the war against Saddam, but its success has been a goal worth fighting for. Justice was achieved.

You post like Donald Rumsfeld used to talk.

In 2001 he laughed off with the press saying, the 'afghans fight on their camels and horses using sticks', i laughed too, not at what he said, but at how the same statement was gona slap him hard on the face a few years down the line.

And what kind of 'justice' was achieved? You call creating a whole new generation of terrorist's 'justice achieved'? Saddam gone, Iran's Shia influence has increased meaning US has made Iran stronger.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I only read the first couple of pages of this thread before I felt the need to comment, I saw 2 seperate comments from typical EDL supporters saying something along the lines of 'They wouldnt like it if we went over there and built loads of Churches'.

The middle east is the birthplace of Christianity, there are churches all over Iraq and everywhere else in the middle east and plenty of Christains to go with them.

racist? the EDL are just looking for something to hate and dont have the courage or brains to pick up a gun and join the forces.

I'm also sick of these people saying they are against 'muslims' and so call themsleves racist.

Muslims arent a race for a start.

Also most of the EDL are 'football/soccer' fans and they seem perfectly capable of ignoring the fact that a large majority of the football playing world is made up of people of colour...but I guesss it's ok as long as they represent your team huh?

There are white muslims as well as black muslims, these people are simply clueless.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by i944002

Hmm. To bad the BNP got trounced in the elections. And the public prefered the odious Ms Hodge to the grotesque BNP candidate.

Everyone is free to argue but you argue like a racist by demanding a return to an anglo-saxon Britiain. As a black man I wonder what your take is on black people? Naww don't bother heard it all before. You do prove that there were racists opposing the mosque. Those who claimed that they "merely opposed" Islam on religious terms should note that there was a significant camoflage of racist intentions by (a significant number of individuals) which has been blown as further discussion here and elsewhere has proven.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Edit: removed by author.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by merkava

I dont vote BNP you idiot... I voted conservative... And Im the one who is laughing now... We have a conservative government

Funny could have sworn the tories only got 306 seats and they need 326 to form a government. You only got 36% of the vote as well.

yep but it was 36 percent of a turnout that increased to 69 percent from 40 percent of the eligable british voters , with labour getting less than 1983 and michael foot.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

So you judge the majority of people who oppose the building of mosques by the opinions of one yet state that we can't judge the majority of 'moderate' Muslims by the actions of the alleged 'minority' extremists.

Which is it?

You seem to be moving the goalposts to suit.

Come on Tiger. you are much better than that.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Tiger5

So you judge the majority of people who oppose the building of mosques by the opinions of one yet state that we can't judge the majority of 'moderate' Muslims by the actions of the alleged 'minority' extremists.

Which is it?

You seem to be moving the goalposts to suit.

Come on Tiger. you are much better than that.

Well I went back and reworded stuff and hopefully clarified myself. When you have been on the receiving end of an unprovoked racist attack leading to physically defeating multiple assailants which led to a night in the cells. You to would find this a touchy subject.

However I agree the rules of clear debate should ALWAYS be adhered to even if others fail to do so.

Be well

T

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Clarifies things a bit but I do hear that arguement all the time.

Oh, and I too have been assaulted on a couple of occassions because of my colour....the second time I was the one who got arrested and charged as I hspitalised one of my assailants whilst defending myself.

British justice at it's best, lol.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
its funny when people say war against saddam i though it was a war to stablise the region with the oil.
poor saddam having no weapons of mass destruction, nothing to do with 9/11, but in the he did get what he deserved.

anywho back to the mosques going up thing.
theres a really old church in newport gwent with not as much worshipers attending as its capacity can hold, guess what they want to do to it and what they want to replace it with. its got nothing to do with relegion as far as im concerned, it a part of british cultural history that shoud not be removed untill it falls over from its own age.
also a few months back i heared about muslims demanding a mosque that would be overlooking an important military or government complex.
im no racist and have even done work for a muslim guy at a muslim comunity centre but they have to realise that we were here first and 1 mosque per city is enough.......... unless theres a problem with migration.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Where do so many poor people get the money to build so many Mosques?

Do religious groups get tax exemptions?

I have yet to see a religious group that wasn't political, so why should they get tax exemptions?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join