It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
reply to post by mr-lizard

And you sir appear to be quite the racist, and an aged bigoted one at that, judging by your above comments.

So not only do you hate asians, you hate young people as well? I bet you voted Tory!

Nope i voted Green and Lib dems. I think my black and asian and jewish friends will agree that gangland violence is not needed on the street.

I'm quite amused that your knee-jerk reaction was to call me a racist JUST because i made an observation.

If i'm a racist, then you're an idiot.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Parallex

You are such a dick........ Going around accusing everyone of being racist... I know Mr Lizard isn't.... And neither is Stu.... You however are the biggest bigot on this thread..... Good job these are not face to face discussions.... Although if they were i suspect you would not be so brave

That sir, is a threat of physical harm. Goodbye, you are the weakest link.

Parallex.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No its not a threat but an assumption..... A true one too I suspect.... Goodbye yourself XXXX

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Please get back on topic. Thanks.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Grow up children. Stick to the topic and not each other. No further verbal warnings.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And I Sir am sick to death of such a self-loathing, barbaric, repressive religion which neither allows or accepts any form of criticism and whose followers have an inability to accept responsibility for anything whatsover and seek to lay the blame for all of the world's ill's on someone else's doorstep and see's insult in everything.
In addition they want to enforce their miserable existence upon everyone else and show little or no regard for foster societies that have given them the opportunity to work and live away from the poverty they have come from.
They seek to exploit the freedoms and liberties which we have fought for, and will continue to do so, over centuries and which are freeborn rights, to deny us those self-same rights.
This is compounded by PC apologists who allow no criticism whatsoever of the Islamic faith and any such utterance is immediately denounced as 'fascist' and 'racist'.
With those two words they ensure that any discussion immediately descends into accusations of ignorance and bigotry ensuring that opinions get cast in stone and reasoned debate is impossible.

In an attempt to rid myself of the frustrations and anger I often feel when contributing to a thread like this I am going to try and take my leave of this and similar threads for a few weeks.
All the narrow mindedness and bigotry has brought me to the conclusion that it is hightly unlikely that Western society and Islam can exist peacefully and that confrontation is inevitable.

We in The West are convinced beyond a shadow of doubt that our principles and ideals of freedom of thought and will are our inalienable rights and we will never give them up.
Muslims have a blind faith and belief in a religion that controls every aspect of their life and demands they pursue it's advancement above everything else and that the West's ideas on freedom are the very anathema of The Koran and it's teachings.

I will still be on ATS and will continue to read whatever takes my fancy and contribute whenever I feel, I will just try to resist the temptation of posting in these sort of threads....of course there is every likelihood that I will fail miserably and be back to my 'moaning' and 'whinging' very shortly.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

He clearly says 'How many is there of us'

That's 100% what he said, and the young lads needed a pasting despite what color they are.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The more I learn the more I realize there is no compromise, because none will be respected. There is no common ground, Islam will say or do anything to get the upper hand, and is what they are doing in Europe. Europeans need to wake up soon. It seems that people are slowly starting to wake up.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I have been awake from years and one thing is now clear, we are past the point of return and headed for civil war. Cant really add to what has been said on this thread, other than everyone has been pushed as far as they can and regardless of the supposed raising population they will not win and will not force their draconian views and beliefs upon us

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The truth will out eventually.

Check merkava's last comment here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
HAHAHHA Boy am i happy today!! I am gona go throw a mini party with my mates tonight.

All you racists lose AGAiN.

Seats won by racist parties

UKIP-0

BNP-0 ( i was expecting 5 atleast with all the 1Mil voter hoo-haa LOL!)

English racists-0

Conservatives are alrite, but i don't like their pro-israel stance.

Nick Clegg please join labour, gona be the ultimate combo.

So people what has changed? Unfortunately Nothing! It's the same ol same ol story.

Any radical change in immigration in or out? Don't think so!

Freeborn, Mr-lizard, on the level nice debating with you guys, have to admit you guys do put up a good fight!

Raider of truth, Yissacahr1, sorry about the BNP, maybe next time. Goodluck in future!

Nick Griffin, EDL you LOSE.Now put that in your racist little pipes and smoke it.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by merkava]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

I dont vote BNP you idiot... I voted conservative... And Im the one who is laughing now... We have a conservative government

Btw... Why do you name yourself after an Israeli AFV???... Just wondering...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by merkava

I dont vote BNP you idiot... I voted conservative... And Im the one who is laughing now... We have a conservative government

Ooo in that case congratulations mate
, i forgot you were a jew, israel has poured millions into conservatives to win this election.So that mean's you don't like muslims but you don't like BNP either because both are against israel.Anyway i don't mind conservatives either, either way it's a win-win for us minorities.You should really be against BNP too, because they were in favour of iran acquiring nukes and not providing any help to israel.

Btw... Why do you name yourself after an Israeli AFV???... Just wondering...

Don't know i was in a hurry to create an account and the israeli tank came up in my head, i was very impressed by it's armor and build but it wasn't that good against hezbollah though.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Another thing, its also safe to say that if Iran gets attacked now, the British will provide thousands of young soldiers to be sacrificed for the safety of the Chosen People.

I wonder what David Cameron's bank balance looks like now.

You Zionists are very good at manipulating the elites.

But we Muslims will eventually get you!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Yawnnnnnnnnn...... You are quite the troll..... However I never said I hated muslims.... I dont like islam and its agenda.... But I take everyone on an individual basis..... In fact I have never hated anyone who I have fought against... Those muslims in the gulf and those in the west bank and gaza... My Merkava certainly had the occassional bit of west bank jam on it... But it came off quickly after a rinse and wipe..... Fun times

However the last thing I want is a war with Iran.... I dont want to see my sister in law turned to a crisp... I have a soft spot for iranians... Clever people... Shame about the leaders... I say the same for the Knesset too.... As for them zionists.... You keep listening to your Iman... Hes steering you right...... Right to hell that is.... The sooner the better imo.... But you keep dreaming

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Yawnnnnnnnnn...... You are quite the troll..... However I never said I hated muslims.... I dont like islam and its agenda.... But I take everyone on an individual basis..... In fact I have never hated anyone who I have fought against... Those muslims in the gulf and those in the west bank and gaza... My Merkava certainly had the occassional bit of west bank jam on it... But it came off quickly after a rinse and wipe..... Fun times

However the last thing I want is a war with Iran.... I dont want to see my sister in law turned to a crisp... I have a soft spot for iranians... Clever people... Shame about the leaders... I say the same for the Knesset too.... As for them zionists.... You keep listening to your Iman... Hes steering you right...... Right to hell that is.... The sooner the better imo.... But you keep dreaming

Haha don't try and sound all innocent, you know what you zionists want.But that wet dream of yours from Nile to Eupharates will never come true.

Ask any real white supremacist as who do they find a bigger threat, muslims or jews?

They will say jews because muslims are open about what they do but jews are like an un-detectable virus that effects every major system they come in touch with.

Regarding Iran, israel will definetly attack it because it will never tolerate iran acquiring nukes and the Mullahs will never give up their nuke development programmes.Doesn't matter what the young generation of Iran thinks,its the radical Mullahs who run the country.Than we have hezbollah arming itself up to teeth with latest missiles.

Little israel needs freinds, unfortunately labour and lib dems weren't their cup of tea.

Things are gona get interesting very soon.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yep, there you have it, merkava claiming that Muslims have sovereign power over their neighborhoods inside of Britain. It is a slap in the face to all Brits. No doubt merkava is a racist.

I have to wonder how often this is being discussed by Brits in the pubs and on the street. How open conversations are getting to be about the growing hostile Muslim communities in their midst?

Maybe there needs to be established a religion that celebrates the nights of old, where Brits start wearing body armor to celebrate St George.

The government clearly is not going to take action.

I wonder how much these conversations are talking place all over Europe. When the first event sparks fighting in the streets.

It looks to me like this is now just a matter of when. When will one of these incidents draw enough locals, and lead to the first all out fight. This will most likely lead to fights and burnings of Mosques all over the Western world.

Islam has made an enemy of all cultures, so chances are that the Indian communities will support if not join in such activities, and all Asians as well.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Freeborn

Yep, there you have it, merkava claiming that Muslims have sovereign power over their neighborhoods inside of Britain. It is a slap in the face to all Brits. No doubt merkava is a racist.

Be brave and talk to me straight, if the Brits felt they were being over run by islamists they would have voted in any of the 3 racist parties.But none won any seats? Doesn't that bloody tell you something? Why do people like you think that everyone has same hatred of Islam to a level that you do?

I have to wonder how often this is being discussed by Brits in the pubs and on the street. How open conversations are getting to be about the growing hostile Muslim communities in their midst?

If the hostility was soo bad than we would have seen atleast a glimpse of it during these elections.

Maybe there needs to be established a religion that celebrates the nights of old, where Brits start wearing body armor to celebrate St George.

Not many Brits celebrate St Georges Day.

The government clearly is not going to take action.

The Brits decided who will govern them, they made their choice.

I wonder how much these conversations are talking place all over Europe. When the first event sparks fighting in the streets.

What fights? I think your're imagining things too much.

It looks to me like this is now just a matter of when. When will one of these incidents draw enough locals, and lead to the first all out fight. This will most likely lead to fights and burnings of Mosques all over the Western world.

Don't worry, this wet dream of yours ain't coming true.

Islam has made an enemy of all cultures, so chances are that the Indian communities will support if not join in such activities, and all Asians as well.

Islam isn't limited to Pakistanis or Begalis only.India has more Muslims than both those countries combined together.Than we have loda different African muslims, Turks, Albanians, Palestinians etc. etc etc...

Muslims are not jews you know, they make 1/3 of this planet's population reaching 2Bil within a few years due to high birth rate.People live peacefully with Muslims, no one wants to declare war with soo many countries and so many people.

Maybe you should clean up the mess in your own country first before you comment on others.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join