It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with a Survivor from the Oil Rig Explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Let me begin with saying that I haven't found this posted yet so if it has been, my apologies to all.

What I am posting here is an interview that was conducted by talk radio show host Mark Levin with a man who claims to be a survivor of the recent oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico. Levin mentions during the interview that he had the man validated. The man claims that, despite suspicion of sabotage, the explosion was caused by equipment failure after a massive pressure surge that blew out the valves that control the flow of oil.

The interview is in two parts and can be found here:

Interview with a Survivor from the Oil Rig Explosion

Here is a related thread concerning equipment failure:

BP Chief: Failed Equipment Caused Explosion, Gulf Oil Spill

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Interesting that a pressure surge blew it out. It could be related to the greatly increased seismic activity this year, which has included the gulf region (Haiti of note).

So, will we start switching to renewable energy? No, the world will burn first because of the greedy elite. And there is nothing that can be done to stop them. They control everything.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I tried and tried to make a new thread but for some reason I couldnt, I found this link from a fishing site. These guys were fishing at the rigs location when it blew up, there are photos and video of the explosion when it started.

www.mudinmyblood.net...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
But we know good and well that Obama still did it somehow. Yea....just like Bush blew the dikes when HARP couldnt get the job done.

join