It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals, don't pay taxes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

It's only against the law if you get caught, right?

You need to go get yourself a good plateful of what is right and wrong.

You sound hungry for knowlege. VERY hungry.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The illegals that use a SS# usually don't collect their reimbursement from paying too much tax.
www.bankrate.com...
$1.3 billion not claimed.

For the illegals that get paid under the table, some goes to the community and BILLIONSgets sent out of the country in "remittances" payments.

www.diggersrealm.com...

That is a lot of money Mexico is getting even if you do not consider the exchange rate.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

Thank you for providing me with information and not mindless attacks.

This is an issue i am learning more about as it seems to be becoming a major issue (Arizona).

[edit on 2-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
No law is the fundamental element of only this version of society. Law is a ridiculous concept of people not being conscious enough to be able to govern their own bodies and minds.

You should really read up on the history of law. Laws have existed since before even the ancient Greeks and Romans. Laws are what allow groups of people to co-exist peacefully and have nothing to do with people not being able to govern their own bodies and minds. Look it up, you might learn a thing or two.

Without laws, what's to prevent me from taking advantage of you in some way, or to prevent you from taking advantage of me? Some of those laws you find so distasteful are there to prevent the weak or unknowing from being preyed upon by those stronger or smarter than they are and to provide restitution if the law is broken.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

I'm willing to bet that alot of the money being sent from the us to mexico as "remittances" is drug money. Doesn't make it right but I guess the drug users in the US don't mind handing over their dollars to be had without taxation and shipped to mexico as long as they are getting their fix.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
sure they pay tax
after they take our jobs and buy a car they pay
tax on there car

top topics

<< 1   >>

join