It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad heads for U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Iran's Ahmadinejad heads for U.S.

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad left Sunday for the United States to take part in a conference on nuclear nonproliferation, a Foreign Ministry spokesman told state television.

Ahmadinejad will address the the United Nations Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference in New York on Monday, spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast told Iran's News Network.

Ahmadinejad told reporters in Tehran before his departure that the NPT has failed.

"The biggest threat to the world today is the production and stockpiling of nuclear weapons," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
wow

now that is getting interesting...if you read the article you will see that he is making serious accusation.

he said: "We have documents that prove [Washington] is the root of world terrorism,"

i hope for him that he realy got evidence to back this up...

this would not be the first time that this guy spoke just to generate wind...

have a nice day...!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is plenty of proof out there that the anglo american empire is the main monster in this world. He should stay off israel, and just come out with facts about that anglo american empire.

There is plenty of facts out there that they are the evil in this world, not iran or the east. The public just needs to keep hearing about it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hornyana_jones

They're always claiming to have documents stating London is the capital of terrorism, now it's Washington. I'm still waiting for the documents on London.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad will address the the United Nations
Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference in
New York on Monday

and if he mentions Israel again,
they will just get up and walk out
like they did before.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

They're always claiming to have documents stating London is the capital of terrorism, now it's Washington. I'm still waiting for the documents on London.

When has mi5 or fbi needed such thing as proof with regard to going after people, they just make it all up.

Anglo american empire is the main threat to everyone. The money system ahs been destroyed by them, and now germany has to rescue greece, while people in london and washington got rich.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'd like him to show how womans breasts cause earthquakes or how woman with suntans are harmful to the state of Iran. Enough deflection, put up or shut up!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Man, doesn`t anyone else think that maybe it`s not the best time to have the leader of iran over for a visit? I mean, with all the tension going on in the world... and this guy`s crazy! He comes in all peaceful sounding talking about nuclear arms... but what if he decided to play the "martyr" card and have one of his own people assassinate him on u.s. soil so it looks like we purposely didn`t protect him enough. And of course a fake trail will lead to any number of u.s. agencies, forcing a number of iranian allies to "come to their aid" during this "national crisis" and go to war against the "great satan"... They might have just sent over a look-a-like or a clone to martyr himself like a manchurian candidate. I could easily see SOMETHING like that goin down. Or some crazy s.o.b. wantin to make a name for himself might get lucky enough to pull it off and screw us over bigtime in the process. I hope I am just getting ahead of myself, but with the bombs in nyc and now pittsburg, it`s just NOT the best time for visits from presidents of countries we have shaky relations with! But hey, what do I know? Maybe nothing will happen. Maybe the purpose is to get us used to seeing foreign enemy leaders prancing around america like they own the place...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be a shame if a stray missile brought down his plane lol?

Maybe they will fingerprint him at customs or not even let him through? Now that would be funny!

He will be in for a shock when he see's that the US doesn't publicy HANG people for petty offences and realises how a normal Country is run etc.

Might actually do him some good!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Watch 24 this season or what...
Second line.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by i944002
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Watch 24 this season or what...
Second line.

Are you on about Season 8, currently showing?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I do not watch 24, or any usa tv.

2nd line

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

luv the pseudonym...

Amad.... is on a fruitless quest to try to convince the global community that Iran is only developing nuclear 'fuel'
not weapons grade material

his is a lost cause from the get-go...
london-NY-DC has fixed a label and an unjust reputation on the land of ancient Persia

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I wonder if there's any way to arrange for a bunch of exotic dancers to greet Amadineajad upon arrival here in the usa?
:up

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Their letting this monkey looking d***head in this country?! That's pretty dumb. Were almost at war with this guy, and their letting him come in the country....."right"....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azz420
I wonder if there's any way to arrange for a bunch of exotic dancers to greet Amadineajad upon arrival here in the usa?

Nah, you need GAY crossdressing exotic dancers. That would really make his visit memorable.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by azz420

lol...a bunch of tanned naked jew girl with brest implant

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Do you want him to have a heart attack ? Could be funny to reccord the scene and stream it to his country...
Maybe he will also meet the The SuperBestFriends League with JC, Krishna, Buda, Seaman, Joseph Smith and ... Prophet Muhammad !!!

top topics

join