It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Today........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You all know who i believe in (YHWH) but i'm not hear to talk about religion. This is my plea to the whole of ATS:
Please before its too late, let us make a change in the world. For all we know about the masons and illuminati. how has it changed the world in a positive way ? As i have stated before "i understand how things work" and this is just wrong: we work, only worry about our immediate family and life continues we may get a girlfriend/boyfriend, have a mortgage and end up missing the whole point of life "for every human to prosper and lead happy and fulfilling lives" ask yourself truthfully is this happening ? The answer sadly is no. Now tell me is this a reflection of the world: "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy," (2 Timothy 3:2). dosen't this sound like the world we are living in ? for all of our scientifical achievements those trillions could have saved the whole world. Food, water and proper education for us all. Its pitiful to think that people are still starving to death don't you think ? Or that people have to slave all day to make short change while the big corporations make billions off them. Come on! Wake up! You want to know what these symbols like all seeing eye's and compass's do ? They make everybody believe life is great but in reality its not. They make people do the most horrible things for money why ? Because in this world money is the most important thing, without it you can and will starve to death. And to further elaborate these symbols work so well cause they keep people chained to them. How can a few men in the world control it ? How can they say without money there's nothing no heating, food and water ? Are we so blind to see what they are doing. 2012 ? Wrong now.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Intuitiveaptitude2009

I totally agree with this.
Mankind has been lured away from God
by evil. And we ALL are gonna suffer
due to unbridled temptations.

What can we do??

Nothing except pray and hope the
rapture takes us to that place where
there is no more sorrow. Peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Its sad the world is this way. I can't believe it i wish we would all wake up from this destructive coma.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Everyone in the military and police should revolt against this corrupt government. Then hire some real politicians that can run the country. Problem solved. And detain the Oil Garchs, Rockafellers, Bilderberg group, The Queen, Al Gore, Bush, Clintons, Obama, Illuminati, CIA, Homeland Security, Bankers, and Big Pharma. There you have it, now that's a mission accomplishment.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Everyone in the military and police should revolt against this corrupt government. Then hire some real politicians that can run the country. Problem solved. And detain the Oil Garchs, Rockafellers, Bilderberg group, The Queen, Al Gore, Bush, Clintons, Obama, Illuminati, CIA, Homeland Security, Bankers, and Big Pharma. There you have it, now that's a mission accomplishment.

LOL are you serious? You act like our country is sooo bad... If you took away CIA, Homeland Security, and Banks it would make our country worse off than it was before this.... Most of Homeland Security are average joes that are prior military or cops that want to protect this country. Same goes for the CIA. And banks are the foundation of our government pretty much.

new topics

top topics

join