It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick thoughts on the GREAT US of A

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

That's the best you can come up with? A bunch of "demotivational" posters?

Lame and pathetic. Total fail on your part.

But I'll admit that some were pretty funny.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by signal2noise]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by signal2noise

i dont hate americans, i just dislike how they live and how they think and theres nothing wrong with that. everyone is entitled to thier own opinion and i'm not sorry that mine bothers you to the point where you keep coming back to my thread.

americans are like any other human beings, they can get brainwashed and thats what has been done, now how can you reprogramme a whole population. you cant, each has to find out for themselves. even after 911 you still follow the goverment and vote, that means you're helpless. i wouldnt do anything if i was in you're shoes, i'm getting all the food i want and getting drunk every day, who cares what happens on the other side of the world? right, thats how most americans feel even when they dont admit it.

terrorists are the scum of this earth, but what difference is there between an american soldier and a terrorist?

they're both brainwashed and both kill children..

please read this more than once and make sure you understand it before you make an unrelated response like you did in the past. thanks

Well if we didn't vote then we would have no say in who are leaders are.... not that our votes count for very much anyway but still no voting equals leadership chosen and that equals disaster.

And we do not kill children on purpose.... Yea there have been a few cases of morons killing children but that does not speak for the entire US military. That would be like me saying that all Brits are rapists because there were 4 rapes this year.....

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Reign02]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

lol no need to say more, iraq war was bad intel? LOOOOL

so you spend billions on a war, kill thousands and misplace millions and say it might be bad intel? you so clever.

i stopped reading you're post after this first paragraph. rofl

bad intel he says LOOOOOL

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i'm surprised the americans didnt accidentally bomb iran when mistaken them for iraq. i wouldnt be surprised if they bombed their own cities by mistake too.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i'm glad you enjoyed the funny pictures. now go lose some weight so you can fight to take back you're country. i doubt you're in the right physical form after eating those cheeseburgers

edit here one with the american flag

i5.photobucket.com...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just a quick reminder...

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

Any further off topic insults are subject to post removal...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

no insults here, the truth hurts and in the case of america it is insulting in every way.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
RizeorDie what is your problem with America.... Seriously you act like we are all just a bunch of dumb fat people or something.... You have some serious growing up to do. How come you wont tell anyone where you are from?? You scared to get the backlashing that you will recieve?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

i already stated where i'm from. go back a few pages.

if you dont like what is said here then dont bother reading.

how many children did you kill today then?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Reign02

Where do you get this killing children crap from??? You are part of this anti-US propaganda. We do not kill children..... You are just a sad individual and I really feel sorry for you. I hope that one day your country becomes overrun and you need the US to help AGAIN!!!! I hope that I am the one who you call out to so I can look at you and laugh and walk away.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Congratulations ATSERS, you fell for the oldest flame bait. Some of you should know better.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

reply to post by Reign02

Where do you get this killing children crap from??? You are part of this anti-US propaganda. We do not kill children..... You are just a sad individual and I really feel sorry for you. I hope that one day your country becomes overrun and you need the US to help AGAIN!!!! I hope that I am the one who you call out to so I can look at you and laugh and walk away.

page 6 of this thread you said

I am not an ex soldier I am a soldier right now son. And I love how we kill Iraqi kids and Afghan children..... We have strict ROEs downrange, that is Rules OF Engagement for your simple mind.

i cant sense the sarcasm there and i've seen too many ex soldiers speaking of how they were ordered to shoot anyone, kill them all. go youtube theres plenty there.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

well if you would have added the rolling eyes smiley I put in there instead of misquoting me then you would get that it was sarcasm.....
=sarcasm......
And I also directly after I said that stated that there are strict ROE Rules Of Engagement while downrange and I explained them in a general broad term that a simple mind like yours could understand....

You just showed how gullible you are and why hardly anyone agrees with the obsurd statements you made.

And also if you have ever been in combat you would know that we do not shoot unarmed civilians or kids on purpose. The whole kill them all is always referring to the people ambushing or attack them at that time. Not everyone in the area.......

Yea there are cases of people flipping out and going on a killing spree but that happens every once and awhile just like it does where you live and where I live. Not all people are good but the US military, THE SOLDIERS on the ground are not evil people but there are a few bad seeds in every batch.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Reign02]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

shoot every body and you like to kill children. maybe this will be you in a few months blaming the military for brainwashing you into killing innocent people.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I can't watch youtube videos on a government computer. But I am sure it is someone who killed an innocent civilian and is going to be put on trial and is blaming the military and his CO (commanding officer) for it so he can get a lighter sentence.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

driving around shooting randomly at iraqi civilians

there are more videos if you search but i'm sure you dont care since you do it yourself right?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I can't watch youtube videos on a government computer. But I am sure it is someone who killed an innocent civilian and is going to be put on trial and is blaming the military and his CO (commanding officer) for it so he can get a lighter sentence.

may i ask why you cant watch videos?

you're posting reading and posting comments on a conspiracy website, why cant you watch videos?

you dont need to watch them either, you can tell what they are by the thumbnails.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

may i ask why you cant watch videos?

you're posting reading and posting comments on a conspiracy website, why cant you watch videos?

you dont need to watch them either, you can tell what they are by the thumbnails.

Because on Government computers you cannot access youtube, facebook, and twitter just yet it is still in the testing phase. And I can't wait to go home and watch these videos. And by the way we are not all going around gung-ho shooting random people. Stop assuming just because there are isolated incidents with a few bad people in the US military that all of us are out there killing innocent civilians.... You are what is wrong with people these days. You assume too much and think you know everything when you have no clue.

Lets say that there were 5 child abductions in France
does that make all French people child molesters?

or how bout since there was once Nazi Germany that all Germans hated Jews and still do??

Or how bout since there are Italian mafias that all Italians are in the mafia......

get real man......

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Reign02

shoot every body and you like to kill children. maybe this will be you in a few months blaming the military for brainwashing you into killing innocent people.

One video down..... This dude is a moron, and probably works some back office job because he was only deployed for 6 months........

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

driving around shooting randomly at iraqi civilians

there are more videos if you search but i'm sure you dont care since you do it yourself right?

First one is just propaganda..................... the lady telling the "story" says it all

The second video they were receiving fire and they were returning fire. the morons that drove into the firefight well that is their fault for being STUPID.

The third video shows CONTRACTORS NOT SOLDIERS and they are shooting the ground to tell cars to stay back which is normal. Most cars didn't heed the warning so they got lit up.... Once again STUPID on their part.

the fourth video is the journalists that got killed because they were following insurgents for propaganda via video and photos. There are clearly AKs and one RPG in the video. A convoy was being shot at and ask the helo pilots to take them out, JUSTIFIED Once again they are STUPID. And the van that drove up to grab the wounded man that had kids in it once again STUPID!!!! They lit the van up because when we do an attack from the air they keep insurgents back from the fight and then after the insurgents are dead they either collect the survivors and take all the weapons to make it look like we killed civilians....

The last video ISNT EVEN AMERICANS............. Enough said............. Get some better propaganda please LMAO

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join