It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick thoughts on the GREAT US of A

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

you guessed wrong. i'm from the UK mr cowboy.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

you need to slow down when reading, you miss alot of points and misread alot of things. take my advise and read things 3 times before you reply, go to the doctor and get a blood test, you dont look too good buddy.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
you need to slow down when reading, you miss alot of points and misread alot of things. take my advise and read things 3 times before you reply, go to the doctor and get a blood test, you dont look too good buddy.

Shucks, I'm sorry, that was a lot of info for you to handle, wasn't it?

How about I sum it up for you:

1. You have no clue about WW2, and Normandy specifically. Only 1500 US dead? Oh, really?

2. When you make a claim here on ATS, it's always nice to have a source to back up your claim. Just you babbling something doesn't make it true.

Just two good tips.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

i have 2 good tips for you too

1. read slowly and observe the sentence.

2. read it again and make sure you understand it.

really simple, good luck.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i'm still confused to why amerikans think so highly of themselves.

its like ooo we are amerikans how can we let something like this happen, freedom this freedom that. little do they know is that they've become slaves to their lifestyles.

50 years of propaganda is kicking in.

earlier in this thread an amerikan said: if amerika is going down then we're taking the whole world with us, we have thousands of nukes.

so this just show how selfish many amerikans have become, you eat as much food as 5 asian families and you dont care as long as you're happy, but when amerika is going down you want everyone else taken down. brainwashed animals.

(amerika is spelt with a k on purpose, just for fun)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

So you're from the UK, or the uk, as I like to spell it. You know, for fun.

What's wrong, still pissed off about the American Revolution? Feel the need to try to preach right and wrong to the US?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Reign02

Reign02 just because you're an ex soldier doesnt mean anything, i dont have to respect you and it doesnt make you any bigger, in fact its the opposite, it makes you a criminal not a hero. if you are a real soldier you fight to defend you're own soil, not fly thousands of miles away and kill iraqi and afghan children then have you're superior tag them as talibans. most soldiers these days are worthless scum and you only need to accept that so we can move one step closer to a better world. take responsibility for you're own actions, accept the fact that you done wrong, accept that you werent fighting for you're country or you're god, you are fighting for old men who dont give a crap about you. you go and kill innocent people then demand respect because you went through it all.

whats the difference between an american soldier and a taliban jihadist?

technology maybe? i mean you both kill people... and the media is on you're side so we dont get to hear much about it.

its funny how you lashed out at Darkrunner when he was talking to me, you need to take it easy i dont get what they fed you in you're military years.

I am not an ex soldier I am a soldier right now son. And I love how we kill Iraqi kids and Afghan children.....
We have strict ROEs downrange, that is Rules OF Engagement for your simple mind. And to sum up the ROEs, basically states do not fire unless being shot at. Now of course there are times when you can shoot to prevent civilian or military members deaths and other circumstances...

The media is NOT on our side as soldiers, if they were it wouldn't show the horrible things that happen downrange, and the mistakes that a couple idiots made. They NEVER show us rebuilding schools or suppling WHOLE villages with food and water. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON DOWNRANGE, all you have is a few horror stories that a couple morons did and you think that we are out there just killing at will. You my friend are brainwashed by the internet, media, and the INSURGENTS. You are a result of years of PROPAGANDA against the US.

While you sit on the side lines too scared to try and make a difference DO NOT talk down to the men and women that put their lives on the line everyday so that you can enjoy your so called freedoms, whatever that may be to you. I advise you to get out into the real world and form your own opinions about things and do not be mislead by the propaganda that you have already fallen for.

Afterall if it wasn't for the US you would be speaking German

And Darkrunner I do apologize if I came of kinda snappy

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Reign02]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Well said Reign. I do not agree with the war but I definitely will and always will support the troops. Whether they be American, British, Australian, Canadian, German, etc. It amazes me how the internet and television has literally brainwashed people so bad that they will label all people the same way because what is pushed on them. If they would go out and socialize, (via face to face) they would quickly realize how good humans are in general. I grew up around soldiers and cops and had to live day to day with the slandering of both by idiots who don't empathize one bit because today's society is all about me me me. The poster you were replying to was calling for the advancement of civilization while completely ignoring the fact that the only way to advance is to come to an understanding and tolerance of the world's cultures and people. How sad, when a statement can be that contradictory in of itself.

Keep fighting Reign and tell the rest of your buddies that the majority of us want you guys home and safe, but we will always be by you no matter what. /salute

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

If I'm a cowboy you must be a Sheep loving, sister molesting, toothbrush hating, american wannabe.

If you have so many issue's with the war, you do realize the Uk has many soldier's over there don't you ??? why don't you go criticize them, go down to the nearest army base and tell them their terrorists.

but I doubt you'll do that because your an internet coward.

but beyond that your just misguided and misinformed, which is a nice way of saying your a moron. all this cheeseburger eating stuff is nonsense, the UK is right behind the US in terms of obesity. The US may have some Cowboys, but the Uk has plenty of country folk as well, you know, they type with accents so thick you need a translator.

are you muslim as well ??? stop hiding behind a keyboard and go do something about it. Go protest, write letters, do what you have to do, your sitting here arguing with a people you know absoloutely nothing about, were not soldiers.

your ignorance is only surpassed by stupidity, envy, and cowardice.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
and so the american soldiers finally admitted that they kill children and are proud of it, atleast now we know that you're true criminal cowboys and when the time is right they will be executed for crimes against humanity.

the american soldiers are deeply brainwashed to believe they are heros, but in reality they're sick minded murders with a brain like a rock.

neo nazis

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

and so the american soldiers finally admitted that they kill children and are proud of it,

I think that was something called "sarcasm".

atleast now we know that you're true criminal cowboys and when the time is right they will be executed for crimes against humanity.

What about insurgents that blow up markets crowded with women and children? Do they get the same sort of hatred you seem to reserve just for Americans? Or are you going to give them a "pass", like most ATS posters.

the american soldiers are deeply brainwashed to believe they are heros, but in reality they're sick minded murders with a brain like a rock.

neo nazis

Pathetic.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

and so the american soldiers finally admitted that they kill children and are proud of it, atleast now we know that you're true criminal cowboys and when the time is right they will be executed for crimes against humanity.

neo nazis

Yea it was sarcasm..... Seriously you do not know what goes on in Iraq and Afghanistan by watching the NEWS and searching the internet. Go expierience it for yourself and you will realize that everything you preach is called propaganda and you have been brainwashed by the internet and the media

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Reign02]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's not the countries or continents that are great, it's the people. We have all been brainwashed and maybe we've just brainwashed ourselves. All people must follow their hearts and make this world a better place. You all know how to make the right decisions so get on it

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

i dont hate americans, i just dislike how they live and how they think and theres nothing wrong with that. everyone is entitled to thier own opinion and i'm not sorry that mine bothers you to the point where you keep coming back to my thread.

americans are like any other human beings, they can get brainwashed and thats what has been done, now how can you reprogramme a whole population. you cant, each has to find out for themselves. even after 911 you still follow the goverment and vote, that means you're helpless. i wouldnt do anything if i was in you're shoes, i'm getting all the food i want and getting drunk every day, who cares what happens on the other side of the world? right, thats how most americans feel even when they dont admit it.

terrorists are the scum of this earth, but what difference is there between an american soldier and a terrorist?

they're both brainwashed and both kill children..

please read this more than once and make sure you understand it before you make an unrelated response like you did in the past. thanks

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaBorn
It's not the countries or continents that are great, it's the people. We have all been brainwashed and maybe we've just brainwashed ourselves. All people must follow their hearts and make this world a better place. You all know how to make the right decisions so get on it

the american people are so brainwashed that even after a zionist president, who belongs to secret societies sacrifices his own people to invade other countries for no reason they still followed him and live every day like nothing happened, its like they're all programmed to think of it as none of thier business until it gets personal.

so if that didnt wake them up what will?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

i dont hate americans, i just dislike how they live and how they think and theres nothing wrong with that. everyone is entitled to thier own opinion and i'm not sorry that mine bothers you to the point where you keep coming back to my thread.

Nah, you don't bother me in the least. I love reading posts by someone going off on a subject they are completely ignorant about.

americans are like any other human beings, they can get brainwashed and thats what has been done, now how can you reprogramme a whole population. you cant, each has to find out for themselves. even after 911 you still follow the goverment and vote, that means you're helpless. i wouldnt do anything if i was in you're shoes, i'm getting all the food i want and getting drunk every day, who cares what happens on the other side of the world? right, thats how most americans feel even when they dont admit it.

"Rule Britannia", right? You mean to tell me that in the uk, you don't have anyone blindly following their government?

terrorists are the scum of this earth, but what difference is there between an american soldier and a terrorist?

they're both brainwashed and both kill children..

Yeah, right. American Soldiers just kill children. Still babbling that same ol' line, aren't you? I have a hunch that during WW2, your family probably didn't feel that way. My grandfather should have cut the cables on barrage balloons that were holding up your island and let it sink.

please read this more than once and make sure you understand it before you make an unrelated response like you did in the past. thanks.

What was that? Where I was schooling you on lack of research? Or the lack of sources for the wild claims you make?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

how am i ignorant?

where you not lied to by you're government to go to war with Afghanistan and iraq?

does bush not belong to a zionist secret society?

are you not fighting a religious war for israel in the middle east?

when you see the pentagon attacks do you still believe it was hit by a plane? and if not why is nothing being done? are you that helpless?

whos to blame for the environmental damage? the chinese for making them or the americans for buying? if america didnt buy then china wont make.

there are so many more things that you're stone brain cannot comprehend. but if you can answers the questions then i'd really appreciate it, maybe i can understand you're view on america.

so you saved the day in ww2, well done. but did you know that you're considered the new nazis. you done good in the 40s why cant you continue, what happened to you're country now?

read post carefully, you are now known to misread alot of things

edit: but then again you're country was not found rightfully, you stole the land from the natives so i wouldnt expect any good to come out of you. you're leaders are a bunch of free masons.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
difference between europe and america. i should have posted this at the start of thread but its here anyway

einfachsaufen.de...

edit: more

cdn0.knowyourmeme.com...
img.moronail.net...
punxter.com...
fullsize.moronail.net...
cdn3.knowyourmeme.com...

lol
:
img.moronail.net...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
come on my american friends, we are all humans trying to live in peace and harmony. lose some weight and take you're country back for the love of planet earth.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

how am i ignorant?

Oh, let me count the ways......

where you not lied to by you're government to go to war with Afghanistan and iraq?

does bush not belong to a zionist secret society?

are you not fighting a religious war for israel in the middle east?

Zionist Secret Society? Religious war for Israel? You're joking, right?

Lied to about Iraq? Well, don't know about that. Maybe that can be classified under "faulty intel", that's for sure. A-stan? A lie going to war there? Well, if you believe that the crazed George Bush clones blew up the WTC, maybe.

whos to blame for the environmental damage? the chinese for making them or the americans for buying? if america didnt buy then china wont make.

The US is the only country buying from China? We are buying the most, but I bet that computer you're typing on was made there, too. Opps.

so you saved the day in ww2, well done. but did you know that you're considered the new nazis. you done good in the 40s why cant you continue, what happened to you're country now?

The new Nazis, huh? Well, if we were Nazis, we'd have snapper uniforms.

read post carefully, you are now known to misread alot of things

Sorry, did I use big words? How's that research coming? Yeah, what I thought; your research is lacking.

And your personal attacks are childish and lame attempts to cover up your shoddy research.

edit: but then again you're country was not found rightfully, you stole the land from the natives so i wouldnt expect any good to come out of you. you're leaders are a bunch of free masons.

We stole from the natives? Really??? US citizens came from where and stole the land from the natives??

Research. Once again, you're lacking. The British, French, and Spanish came to America and settled here. Since you're from the UK, I guess that makes you guilty, huh??

Schooled again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join