It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any remote viewers here today?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He won't look outside, LOL. So we will just have to say the damn things have either been abducted by aliens or they grew legs and walked off.

Maybe I should try a different approach. Meditation maybe?

Anyone know of good meditation techniques to find keys?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It sounds like your keys will choose the time to find you. It happened to me with a bank card once. I couldn't find it for over a week, then it turned up neatly parked in my underwear drawer. I have no idea to this day how it got there when it is never out of my purse.

Have you checked down behind the crevices of furniture? Or down the back of drawers? I'm not a remote viewer, but my instinct would push me in this direction.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Have you checked the bathroom near the master bedroom? This is not a place someone would look for keys. If you have towles on the bathroom sink, look under them. Also behind the toilet, a lot of people avoid looking their, I can understand why...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't think the keys are in your house.

You're missing something here....... so rework the story.

When you went to sleep that night, did your (ex) boyfriend go back out somewhere? To the store for smokes, for example?

(If drinking was involved, God only knows where the keys are. I've misplaced things FOREVER after a few toddies.)

But my sense is......this has something to do with your boyfriend. He dropped them, hid them....something.....and doesn't really remember....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
ok well ive never done anything over the internet but i tend to have some different insights and psychic activity i guess but reading this i felt strangely like they might be in your kitchen almost like under a fridge or something i have no idea why lemme know if this helped at all

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join