It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting explanation of UFO's Angels Aliens and Gods..updated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As a young boy reading my mom's very large Catholic bible, I was always drawn to the passages regarding the angels, Ezekiel's wheel, Enoch's whirlwind, and the book of Revelation. I have always felt deep down, that these events were related to ufo's and their occupants. This video had me captivated, I wanted to share it with everyone here. I believe all of the mysteries on this world are interlinked, and as we put more of these puzzle pieces together, we will see the more of the truth and the real story of life, death, and eternity. Please tell me your thoughts about this.

sorry everyone, here it is:
www.project.nsearch.com...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Ill probably get shot for saying his name, but read up on Erich Von Daniken if you havnt heard of the fella.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i'm interested in this subject too...but where is the video?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

I don't know how much credibility Erich Von Daniken has here, but I can say that he probably got quite a lot of us into the topic of Ancient Astronauts.

I don't know if he writes the truth or not, but he does make us look beyond "the official story" and makes people think "outside the box" and that's a plus for me.

From personal experience I can say that sometimes it is more important to know "where" the truth is than "what" the truth is.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Yeah, thats what I understand from a lot of members on here.
Although im aware of how he actually put down in his books how he explored some caves in South America, when in fact, he never went there etc.
Plus he done the book ''did i get it wrong.''
So... Take it with a pinch of salt.
(and I just like the alternate theorys, no matter how bizzare, I would quote Arthur Connan Doyles Sherlock Holmes, but cant quite remmember the quote. Lol.)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There's only one video with a title like our amnesiac OP...

It appears to be a set of three and covers all the usual stuff...Enoch, Ezekiel, angels as aliens and hybrids etc.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Daniken has been to south america. Nazca is in south america right?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I refere to a thread on here called-

The old caves of J.Moricz + the faliur:Von Daniken.

That was the first thread I could think of to nit-pick Danikens ideas and credibility.
But like I said, with a pinch of salt.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If you look up at the Sun, it's you staring back. Of course, I wouldn't advise doing this. Looking at God with 3D eyes, can kill you. But we can link with him through our minds eye.

Activate your pineal gland, it's where the singularity will appear. That is the doorway into the higher dimensions within the mind where you are able to communicate with the other beings we call planets and stars.

These beings are you as well.

The Cell is of the body of man,
The body of Man is of the body of Earth
Earth is of the Sun
Sun is of the Galaxy

You are the galaxy and everything in it. And you are of the body of.... etc ..etc..

[edit on 2-5-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Ill probably get shot for saying his name, but read up on Erich Von Daniken if you havnt heard of the fella.

Why would you think you would be shot? I read Erik Von Daniken's book as a small boy, and it had me captivated. I never realized he was attacked not only verbally, but physically, by religious fanatics. He had it spot on, and he is now reaching his earned place in the world of extraterrestrial study, he makes quite a few appearances on The History channel, I really like him.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
If you look up at the Sun, it's you staring back. Of course, I wouldn't advise doing this. Looking at God with 3D eyes, can kill you. But we can link with him through our minds eye.

Activate your pineal gland, it's where the singularity will appear. That is the doorway into the higher dimensions within the mind where you are able to communicate with the other beings we call planets and stars.

Earth is of the Sun
Sun is of the Galaxy

You are the galaxy and everything in it. And you are of the body of.... etc ..etc..

Manbird, what do you mean when you state that staring into the sun will result in you staring back? When I was very young I attempted to look at the sun, of course it was blinding, and my little eyelids overpowered my will to keep them open. I saw spots for a little bit, but that was it. Also, what do you mean by the planets and stars being "other beings" ?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jymmyjaymes

Originally posted by manbird12000

Earth is of the Sun
Sun is of the Galaxy

Manbird, what do you mean when you state that staring into the sun will result in you staring back? When I was very young I attempted to look at the sun, of course it was blinding, and my little eyelids overpowered my will to keep them open. I saw spots for a little bit, but that was it. Also, what do you mean by the planets and stars being "other beings" ?

Hi!! I wouldn't recommend looking at the Sun unless you want to go blind.

But what I mean is that all matter and energy came from the Sun. Which means that we are the sun. Not the bodies, but the life force. The conscience of the Sun is what we are experiencing at our own pace of understanding.

The Sun is a living being, as well as the other celestial beings who's sole purpose is to vibrate in harmony with the higher realms. They are perfectly tuned flutes. Much like the conscience vibrations of You and Me, flowers and the oceans of life. All of us slaves must learn to harmonize our brainwaves so that we can have a chance of experiencing the Ascension that is currently happening.

This is real. This is not a test.

Meditate on the other planets and you will feel their unique wave signature. It's the brainwaves that are form with your visualized thought, the brainwaves that create the mental image of what you are thinking about, is the energy that contains the link to connect to it in the metaphysical or quantum realm.

Same thing with our eye vision. Stare at an object long enough, your eye lens will gradually begin to vibrate to match the light energy of the object you're looking at. Almost like an ear drum to sound. It requires focus. Meditation. This is the residual energy that is coming from the black hole singularity within your activated third eye.

The key is building up the internal energy (usually wasted in sexual activity), It's the power you need to feel those energies.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by manbird12000]

top topics

join