It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Humanity Undergoing a Period of Spiritual Transformation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am intersested in the opinions of other users on this board. Do you believe humanity is currently undergoing a period of spiritual transformation? All opinions are welcome and appreciated.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, there is definitely a lot of potential for such a transformation, and by that - I mean there is a lot of fuel to throw on the fire - but to be honest, I think its still just kindling and twigs that are actually on fire. Alot more people need to join the campfire before the bigger logs are thrown in and the fire gets bigger.

I think there's a metaphor in there somewhere. Its nearly midnight, and I think I'm gonna go crash.

PeAcE

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes, fires tend to spread exponentially though

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
this might sound ridiculous but I believe it has to do with more people being unemployed lately...me and several other unemployed buds of mine started getting into the whole spiritual/truth thing because we actually had time for once to think outside the daily routine

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I am intersested in the opinions of other users on this board. Do you believe humanity is currently undergoing a period of spiritual transformation? All opinions are welcome and appreciated.

Some will be kept in the dark and continue to deny their spiritual advancement. But mostly I see a deevolution of sorts.

I would say maybe 20% of the population spirituality will grow.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To me, spirituality is acting on your excitement/passion/joy to the best of your ability in any given moment. Being unemployed certainly gives you an opportunity to try this out and probably people do without realising. It's also a good example of how what we label 'negative' can have a postive outcome. It is my belief this is the reason for the coming earth changes. If we don't mature spiritually mother earth will throw things at us forcing us to evolve spiritually. For example a tidal wave destroying major cities would force us to discover our true potential for manifestation and help us realise our love for our fellow earthlings. It's up to us we can either choose to realise who we are now or the universe/mother nature will give us a nudge in the right direction

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I think the 'deevolution' is almost over to be honest, (well things may still get a little.. bumpy), but all this negativity rising up on the planet at the moment is for a reason, we're getting it out of our system once and for all. We're serving it up on a plate in front of ourselves and saying is this what we really want?

The idea is that by our 2012 demarkation date the overall balance of energy on the planet will be positive as opposed to overall negative at present. As you state, by 2012, only about 20% (rough guess), of the planet will be positively orientated. However the idea is, that positive energy is cumulative, and negative energy is segretative, so only about 15% of the population being positively oriented would create an overall >50% positive energy balance. After this tipping point it will be a lot easier for people to move to a positive orientation and things will snowball.

new topics

top topics

join