It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would The iPhone UFO App Fool Members of ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Nice work Maybe...maybe not...
I have cracked up a few times reading this thread because of you.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not me, i ignore all videos evidence today as video and photos can all be doctored.

Do not know why you people bother with it, but thats your choice. My view is that ufo reports from 60 years ago where far more believeable, and they are the ones i listen to and take a view on. Today could be any number of things.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

It's a good point. Video and photo evidence of UFOs these days should only supplement the actual narrative of the sighting or encounter. They can't be touted as "proof" as they're just too easy to fake convincingly these days.

However, multiple corroborating witnesses, radar contact confirmation, authorities involved, etc. makes for far better evidence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
These are only first generation UFO apps. In a little while, I'd imagine there will be some smarter ones around... but they have their limitations and we will find them every time.

As per normal, the critical thinkers and skeptics will do all the yeoman's work while the true believers spend majority of their time cleaning up the brains that keep spilling out of their heads.

The more things change, the more they stay the same!

IRM

Look for More info this June and July. You are all right, it is very expensive to build one................

edit on 8-5-2011 by MorganFloridaMUFON because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join