It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece is History, Greece Accepts bailouts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Is that what you feel the NWO is? We don't know much about NWO, if we did, it wouldn't be a freakin conspiracy..

We just connect the dots

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I know...a rather circuitous response

Lets just say I don't believe the nebulous NWO "owns" you, me, or the United States.

If "they" believe they do...there's a big surprise about to enter stage-left.

**ATTN: ROCK PUCK**

As always, sparkling responses bud. I don't see how this bailout benefits the common currency however. That whirring sound ?...the Euro-machine.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It is a sad day to see the great nation of Greece today in ruins. Ruin not by by the common people but by the rich ruling classes.

First off, I would like to apologise for commenting on another nation's problem. It is a sensitive and nationalistic issue, but ultimately, I am only a human being, and we are of the same race.

A disaster of epic proportion is about to occur, and if it is not brought out in the open, a great greek tragedy will occur.

The Greek people MUST not accept the bailout! This will enslave all the greeks as well as its future generations to perpetual serfdom. Already on the main wall of boardrooms of the Corporation, chalked in white upon the blackboard is the phrase ' Your asses ARE belong to us!!!'

This presumed loan comes with interest payments that will take several lifetimes to repay. Greece is not like other nations such as Indonesia or USA, with huge abundant resources to fall back upon.

Greece's economy is mainly based on the maritime and tourist industry. No mineral resources. Its agriculture and fisheries does not produce excesses like other nations that it can sell for great earnings. Greece is cooked.

Solution:-

1. Stop the bailout. Do not sign away your own and your future generations' freedom. The bailout money is not going to your pockets, but only to the rich, who will only hoard up and take the cream away with their continued corruptive ways, and then they will flee to the sunny shores abroad to live while the common people struggle to pay off the loan.

2. Greece has and is an important history. Nationalism and love of country is comprehensible. But that love and nationalism had been abused by the rich who had only conned the common people, working for pittance while they reap the most.

Today's financial crisis was the result and actions of the greedy rich. They created the problem. Let them clear up the mess. STOP WORKING AND LET THE RICH TILL THE FIELDS THEMSELVES!

3. Immigrate to other nations to build a better life for yourself and your future generations. It will be tough as other nations are having problems of their own.

But if the loans, which are money from the people anyway, is not given to Greece, it will be able to share it with the immigrants, and better served as the countries will benefit more from direct productive output of the greek workers, considered the most industrious in EU.

Just avoid Portugal, Ireland. Iceland and Spain. Their economic situation is hanging by a thread now.

4. When you leave Greece, it will take a load off the others who may not be capable to immigrate. With lesser people, there will be enough resources on land and sea to keep going.

The rich would have either flee or made bankrupt and have to work the fields. These people will keep Greece alive. You can always go back once they realize their errors, pay for their mistakes and help rebuild Greece again, as it should be and never to go back to the old ways.

Do not, do not accept the bailout. Yours and your future generations freedom are at stake. Greece is indeed cooked, and may those responsible pay dearly for destroying a nation.

No one needs to agree with the insignificant me. This post is only meant for consideration. Thanks for reading if you reached here.
Good Luck.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Pretty much my feelings to a T mate.. I think the NWO is something people use to describe complex international relations, economics, politics, and other geo-political forces that often are hard to comprehend. No actual NWO exist, only Human nature.. which some people may wish were different than what it really is.. so they hide behind the NWO and claim only some few truly evil people could act this way.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oompa!

If you listen to some they cannot believe with all we learned here re: the ineffectiveness of bailouts the European Union is going ahead with a bail out of Greece. Ah the inhumanity! What is this cruel world coming to?

To me this is like taking care of our own paternal grandfather rather than kicking him to the curb when he goes belly up.

There are financially prudent and humanely considerate answers to every dilemma. We should never neglect the humanely considerate to appease the financially prudent.

We used to know this ourselves.
It's a Wonderful Life....or rather it used to be.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The thing is... that there will be a similar thread in about a year with a different title... it will be : The USA is history, Obama Accepts IMF takeover.

You know it's coming. So prepare for it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The thing is... that there will be a similar thread in about a year with a different title... it will be : The USA is history, Obama Accepts IMF takeover.

One would think the vampire squid would be full after being fed all of the EU on a platter, and an extra trillion in leverage for good measure. But I agree, the USA might be next.

When it will happen I don't know. Europe was so rich it might take a little while to digest, even as the tentacles solidify their grip around this newly taken prey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join