It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the finale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
To those who haven't known yet....

Islam is the same religion that was taught by Moses and Jesus. Islam even has the same angel, Gabriel.

Many of you don't know that all the prophets in Christianity are in Islam. Those of you who do know say it's because Islam is a false religion. That is not the answer. You want to know why?

Many of you don't know that every 600 years there was a new prophet. We started with Adam then so forth. After approximately 600 years a new prophet of Allah would come.

This is undeniable. Think what time did Muhammed claim he was a prophet? 600 years after Jesus correct? We Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of god, nor do we believe he was crucified, we believe him as a prophet of god.

Jesus was the 24th prophet of god. Jesus was not the last prophet. He was the second to last. The last one was Muhammed, people knew he was a truthful man that is why they called him Al-Amin.

Muhammed wasn't a liar he fit the time frame he gave the Qur'an to us from Allah, which contained an immense amount of codes. Most of the codes can be found in both the bible and the Qur'an.

But Muhammed was referred to as a copycat. May I ask you have you seen the similarities between most of the information between these religions.

The only problem is they all differ at some point. It is obvious that these three are the same religion.

So we must come to one conclusion, Islam is the finale

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

I already knew most of that stuff.

Actually if you are correct with the whole 600 year thing which I believe you are, then might I add that Baha'u'llah was 1,200 years after Muhammed. 1,200 divided by 2 = 600. So wouldn't that mean Baha'u'llah is the last prophet? Or would you like to pick and choose based upon your religion?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Actually if you are correct with the whole 600 year thing which I believe you are, then might I add that Baha'u'llah was 1,200 years after Muhammed. 1,200 divided by 2 = 600. So wouldn't that mean Baha'u'llah is the last prophet? Or would you like to pick and choose based upon your religion?

Muhammed was told that he was the final prophet. It is also written down in the Qur'an that Muhammed was the final prophet.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Gentill Abdulla

What is this?? Islam-sensitivity training or are you selling Koran's??

Don't get me wrong, if you were promoting Christianity I would react the same way. I am very happy that you have a religion in you life to give it meaning but please.......keep it to yourself!!

I don't see a conspiracy or even an interesting topic. Just somebody saying his religion is better then the other religions. As far as i am concerned you can have the title for greatest religion.

Peace

(see.....no coffee makes for a grumpy Operation Mindcrime)

OH PS: This forum is not for the general discussion of religious topics.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

[Gentill Abdulla

What is this?? Islam-sensitivity training or are you selling Koran's??

Don't get me wrong, if you were promoting Christianity I would react the same way. I am very happy that you have a religion in you life to give it meaning but please.......keep it to yourself!!

I don't see a conspiracy or even an interesting topic. Just somebody saying his religion is better then the other religions. As far as i am concerned you can have the title for greatest religion.

Peace

(see.....no coffee makes for a grumpy Operation Mindcrime)

I'm just trying to inform about how Islam is not as it is told by the anti Islamic threads. But I know I have put a few too much though. Your response is totally understandable as I would have done the same thing.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Prophet and messengers are two different things and are separated in Quran..

Mohammad is stated to be the last prophet.. But that doesn't mean more messengers won't come..

I have created a thread on that issue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

And it was wrote in the Bible that Jesus was the final 'prophet' or whatever. See where I'm going with this? Christians think they are the last because Jesus said anyone after him was a deciever which would mean Muhammed is a deciever and a liar. In the Quran it says Muhammed is the last.

See i'm anti-religion so I can get an overview of all religions and tell if they are full of crap or how they are just so obnoxious.

I have alot of respect for Islam and its followers because you guys were mostly peaceful for centuries, you never caused any problems. Of course you had to fight off the lunatic Christians during the crusades and wage wars to establish an Islamic Caliphate. But mostly you stayed in the Middle East and kept the peace. I appluade you for that.

Religions has always seemed more of a problem to me. I believe in a god, but I don't let religion fog any vision of god. Religion, to me, is a bureaucracy between man and God that I don't need.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Thank you for understanding!!!

I am currently half way through my first cup of coffee on a sunday morning with a bottle of Chivaz still bounching around in my head....I am pretty sure I overreacted..

Peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Thank you for understanding!!!

I am currently half way through my first cup of coffee on a sunday morning with a bottle of Chivaz still bounching around in my head....I am pretty sure I overreacted..

Peace

It's alright I don't like to hold a grudge.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
To those who haven't known yet....

Islam is the same religion that was taught by Moses and Jesus. Islam even has the same angel, Gabriel.

Islam teaches Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no one comes to the Father except through Him?

Many of you don't know that all the prophets in Christianity are in Islam. Those of you who do know say it's because Islam is a false religion. That is not the answer. You want to know why?

Many of you don't know that every 600 years there was a new prophet. We started with Adam then so forth. After approximately 600 years a new prophet of Allah would come.

If all the prophets of the Bible are in Islam, then this 600 year rule does not stand. In the Old Testament, Samuel established a prophetic school, implying there were more prophets than just him. In addition to this, Samuel anointed King David, but after Samuel died, the prophet Nathan spoke to David and convicted him about murdering Uriah and sleeping with Bathsheba. David was not over 600 years old.

The prophets Nehemiah, Isaac, Jeremiah, Daniel, and Ezekiel were all alive during the Babylonian captivity of the Jews. That lasted about 100 years, not 3,000 years.

In the New Testament, we have 400 years of silence after Malachi. Then John the Baptist came and was called the greatest prophet ever to have lived by Jesus, who lived at the same time. John the Baptist was not 600 years old when Jesus was baptized by him.

Following this, in the book of Acts, a gentleman named Ananias is called a prophet. This was not 600 years after Christ, but closer to 30 years.

So, where does this whole 600 year idea come from? Certainly not the Bible...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

en.wikipedia.org...

that might help you with your question.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

As far as i am concerned you can have the title for greatest religion.

LOL! Not much of an honor if you ask me. The world's greatest religion is which ever one happens to find itself at the top of a huge steaming mountain of sheep dung.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Muhammed was told that he was the final prophet. It is also written down in the Qur'an that Muhammed was the final prophet.

LOL As I stated one thread. Of course Mohamed will be the last prophet. Every first born male will have a name of Mohamed. That is like saying water is wet.

I hope to GOD himself that their is no more religion and just believe that there is a GOD.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

And it was wrote in the Bible that Jesus was the final 'prophet' or whatever. See where I'm going with this? Christians think they are the last because Jesus said anyone after him was a deciever which would mean Muhammed is a deciever and a liar. In the Quran it says Muhammed is the last.

See i'm anti-religion so I can get an overview of all religions and tell if they are full of crap or how they are just so obnoxious.

I have alot of respect for Islam and its followers because you guys were mostly peaceful for centuries, you never caused any problems. Of course you had to fight off the lunatic Christians during the crusades and wage wars to establish an Islamic Caliphate. But mostly you stayed in the Middle East and kept the peace. I appluade you for that.

Religions has always seemed more of a problem to me. I believe in a god, but I don't let religion fog any vision of god. Religion, to me, is a bureaucracy between man and God that I don't need.

LOL Islam has never been PEACEFUL! I have no respect for any of the three major religions. I have read parts of the Torah, Bible, and Qu'ran. They all make me laugh. What is even more of a laughter is that after reading the translated tablets of the Sumerian tablets, I just laughed even more and basically they all got it wrong!!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Islam would only be the finale if it was the perfect slave religion, and while it's close, it's not. Islam is truly "submission" (nice!), but not quite good enough for our masters. The people who run the world are occultists. Of course, they do recognize in Islam occult signatures, but they don't assume it's "thee" perfect slave-religion just because of the many prime numbers there to deceive simple Muslims.

Islam is what it has always been. A conquering force. The Sword (scimitar). A force with revolutionary power that can fulfill it's mission. Sort of like the serf-religion, Christianity. It served it's purpose, and quite nicely while it was mostly centrally controlled. But the so-called "reformation" changed the game somewhat. No worries. Today, the "Westernization" of the world is a FACT. Christianity served it's purpose. Islam is serving it's purpose, but it is NOT the finale. Only devout Muslims must believe that.

Here's the reality. The Baha'i are the wave of the future. Sure, they are such a minority! But so was Christianity, and Islam at one time. The Baha'i are almost absurdly syncretistic. All faiths come "home" in Baha'i. But, it is mostly Islamic in tradition. Baha'i is the perfect slave-religion.

If our masters have their way, a century from now, the world will groan, and find itself...Baha'i. Our masters will laugh. And our children will SERVE them...for ever!

JR MacBeth
GatheringStormsAhead

[edit on 6-5-2010 by JR MacBeth]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
according to your logic, Islam is the prelude to the finale.....the crescendo, if you will.
if it were as you say (the finale) this would be paradise for religion seeks to tame the primal nature of man in order to bring him to the sublime.

top topics

join