It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Disasters Embedded in $20 Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The following URL shows how you can fold a new-design $20 bill to see images from the 9/11 attacks and more. Shades of Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy!

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yes, we know. Do a search, you'll be surprised at how many times that has been brought up in the last three years.

What otehr images can you make with the bill if you want to? If you can't make it with that particular bill, do you suppose you can find a bill, or maybe a particular page in some governmental pamphlet that would do it?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Sorry about that. I did a Google site search on "ebaumsworld" and didn't turn up that URL, but I could have easily missed something.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
No sweat at all! I meant a boolean search here on ATS. Its a feature Skeptic added to the joint - pretty nifty! I just figured you'd want to read the otehr posts that have been made in reference to that particualr topic. You're obviously new here and that topic isn't a recent one around here, so there's no reason to think you'd know its been covered.

Welcome, by the way. Stick around and have a good time. Remember, though, keep your shoes off the furniture and do not, I repeat, do not drink the St. Paulie Girl beer in the fridge - it belongs to me.

top topics

join