It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Message: we must tell Obama to not Invade Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is the Urgent Message: we Must Tell Obama and the US Government to not Invade Iran just because there's Lies that Iran have Weapon of Mass Destruction!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
This is the Urgent Message: we Must Tell Obama and the US Government to not Invade Iran just because there's Lies that Iran have Weapon of Mass Destruction!

and you know this how ????

pardon for the 2nd line

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Hello,
That is an understatement! Iran HASN'T DONE anything to require the US to invade.
If the US invades any country, it should be Israel, or the Vatican. But I don't see that happening anytime at all. And BTW, isn't it time to bring the troops home? What the he** are they fighting for?
Yeah, and about the oil leak in the gulf? I'm already started.

link   
It is up to the white house.

link   

Great, well thought out post.

I am sure Obama will listen to our emails and not TPTB that put him into office.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Reverse Psychology! I like it.

It's how I got Bush to invade Iraq

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What are they fighting for ?

In Iraq, the invasion was to reverse the "oil for Euros" embargo negotiated between Saddam Husein and the United Nations, to "oil for US dollars".
That was achieved by occupying Iraq, deposing Saddam, and setting up a puppet government in Iraq.

But that has not saved the US dollar from serious decline, so these days the occupation of Iraq serves absolutely no practical purpose.
Except a complete withdrawal would be a loss of face for America.

The war in Afghanistan is about the control of the world opium poppy and heroin trade.

The Muslims hate drugs. If you don't believe that, just get caught trafficking drugs into a Muslim country. You will get the death penalty for certain.

But the CIA and the world elite get their money from the international drug trade.

Throughout all of history, the elite have grown wealthy with the slave trade, the arms trade, and the drug trade. And they still do, and always will.

Pull out of Afghanistan ?
Why should the worlds wealthiest elite people allow Muslims to destroy their most profitable business enterprise ?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
the reality is that americans should hope there is no hell, I mean, if you country is out there killing people, you have a little of blood on your hands just for the fact that you voted for the guy to lead your country and did no research about it

so, good luck y'all ... -_-

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the reality is that americans should hope there is no hell, I mean, if you country is out there killing people, you have a little of blood on your hands just for the fact that you voted for the guy to lead your country and did no research about it

so, good luck y'all ... -_-

Since elections are a complete farce in the US I find it hard to claim that most US citizens are hell bound, most are brainwashed at best.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

true, just saying ... if each one did their part, they wouldnt be able to do these stunts

this only happens because there are people that are completely ignorant ... thats why I really dont care, nothing is going to change, I just talk

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

and the corporations that own the White House.

Many corporations make big bucks off the war machine.

I agree with loveguy.

War, earthquakes, oil spills (the poor creatures that call the sea their home) I'm really mad and dishearted about this last BP spill.

We had no reason to even invade Iraq.

With all the blood money America has spent on war (research the companies that have made tons of money on this war) we could have fed, clothed and given good medical care to millions of children.

To Faiol, Not all Americans are warmongers, read my other posts. Ace High is right, the "voting" system in America is a sham. Our politicians are placed into office by the large corporations / lobbyists and they own Washington, not the people.

I demonstrated against the war in Vietname, the Gulf War and this war.

When will humanity grow up.

One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one. Agatha Christie (1890 - 1976), Autobiography (1977)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children. Jimmy Carter (1924 - )

[edit on 2-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
There is not much hope in stopping the invasion of Iran by the US. You would have to have a REALLY large outcry in the US and would also have to get the thumbs out of the asses of the asses in congress. It is according to the Bush agenda that we invade.
Maybe if most people would support throwing little Bush in jail to be shot by firing squad for murder and other sundry crimes we could get politicians listening to us instead of their other owners.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

But that has not saved the US dollar from serious decline, so these days the occupation of Iraq serves absolutely no practical purpose.

Start researching which companies are making hugh profits from this war and their connections with Washington.

It's all about $

The 10 Most Brazen War Profiteers
Halliburton has become synonymous with war profiteering, but there are lots of other greedy fingers in the pie. We name names on 10 of the worst

No. 1 and No. 2: CACI and Titan
No. 3: Bechtel
No. 4: Aegis Defense Services
No. 5: Custer Battles
No. 6: General Dynamics
No. 7: Nour USA Ltd.
No. 8, No. 9 and No. 10: Chevron, ExxonMobil and the Petro-imperialists

www.alternet.org...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by Ace High

true, just saying ... if each one did their part, they wouldnt be able to do these stunts

this only happens because there are people that are completely ignorant ... thats why I really dont care, nothing is going to change, I just talk

I agree completely so many people in the US are just brain dead zombies, only concerned about who got kicked off of "Dancing with the Stars".

What a joke we have become.

Nothing can change what is going to happen, sadly.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yeah, I know. War for no reason is wrong and all, but I could REALLY use it if they attack Iran and all hell breaks loose. Israel and the US using nuclear weapons and killing millions could potentially help me out here...

Even as I'm writing... err, typing this... some REALLY crazy stuff starts going crazy on me again and it starts doing some vicious stomach rumbling, it's awful. It's really extremely difficult to think straight. I go to sleep in the bed with all the lights off, but wake up in the kitchen in a puddle of urine with the lights on. The list actually goes on forever, "it" just keeps adding stuff on. And "it" has been doing this for at least 5 years so far. Geez...

If a war that kills billions in the very end gets my life back on track so that I can live a normal life, then I'm all for it. I say let's do this. Let the killing begin.

new topics

top topics

join