It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have strange dream about that

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have strange dream where I get mission of Slaying demons before Sunday at 3:00 PM or I perish, but My family is so ignorant so all of my weapons necessary is confiscated so I can't finish that mission

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

JFC...

33 degrees or 33 beers..?

My family is so ignorant

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Um, congratulations????

I had a dream that I was a racecar driver that raced on a track made of rice crispy treats.

What exactly is the purpose of your thread? Do you have a question, or is it a simple statement. If it is a statement, then you could do this in the chat section alot easier.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ummm

hmmm

okay then...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

What the?

I had a look at your profile. You are a solid content contributor to this web-site so, you are apparently somewhat articulate.

Where did this come from? Or better yet where is it going?

This is a "your story" thread? I realize it's Saturday night but...........................what have you done to yourself friend?

Are you Ok?

- KC

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The only logical explanation that I can conclude is that he is still in a post-sleep state where he isn't completely mentally aware of what he's doing and is probably posting weird threads on autopilot.

All we can do is see if he is sleepwalking, or has a head injury.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Everyone has there breaking point?

Seriously though, try a dream dictionary, maybe there is some sort of sub conscious meaning to this. Maybe your parents are in control of your life, and you want change from them being in control. And the demons are a representation of your own emotions...That or you just have weird dreams man.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yah, I am going to have to call shinanigans on the the OP unless something alittle more substantial can be provided. I mean, seriously, your dream does seem alittle scant. I have had weird dreams like that before too, but they are merely a reflection of something on a subconscious level, not neccessarily a vision of something to come.
[edit on 1-5-2010 by Nathwa]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Nathwa]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Shenanigans!!?? Did you call shenanigans???
Alrighty then, where is my broom?

new topics

top topics

join