It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warning: Why your Internet might fail on May 5

page: 2
51
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost
 


Because technology does need to be upgraded and the interwebs is no different. Please, if you have specific proof to the contrary of what he is advising us about ,please share.




posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by xmaddness
 


How do we know you are not a paid Disinfo Agent trying to desensitise us to the Internet outage that is "expected" this May the 5th?

[edit on 2/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]



You don't, and I could be...




I'll admit though, the pay isn't very good...



[edit on 2-5-2010 by xmaddness]



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness

You don't, and I could be...




I'll admit though, the pay isn't very good...



It's good to see some people on ATS can still take a joke.


(Let's hope they do not figure out we are being paid by the same Master and are actually in cahoots with each other.)



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost
 

Ahhh sarcasm and the internet...*blush* my bad...*walks off to terrorize the cat*

And yes I starred you for sarcasm...


[edit on 2-5-2010 by djvexd]



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hmmm, ok but that still doesn`t change the fact that it would be a good opportunity for somebody to do something to us on that day, cause then ats-ers wont be there to call out the b.s. So... aha! The conspiracy lives on!


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779
 


This is true the more I think about it.

They could use the opportunity to launch some kind of attack during a blackout, and/or take the opportunity to attack in the time of no communication.


But, its really just the CIA/NSA using the time to put wiretapping systems in place. Nothing to see here!



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
This thread is a preemptive strike against those who are going to try and sensationalize the stories that will be spread that "TPTB are purposely trying to stop us from communicating!!! Its the end of the world!!!".

Also, Just so if you are part of the small percentage that may be affected, you do not freak out.

My only hope is that this reaches people in time!

The root DNS servers are being upgraded with some new protocols and some older network switches and routers may not be able to handle the new system. This may cause some outages and slowing of some networks around the world, but alas as they become updated and/or replaced, stability will return to the Internet.

So if you, and what seems like a lot of others, are having issues with the internet on May 5th, it is not due to any of the following:


  • a false flag attack
  • the end of the world
  • an alien invasion
  • a separate dimension colliding with ours
  • Niburu
  • A black hole from the LHC
  • A massive coronal mass ejection from the sun
  • NWO takeover
  • HARRP
  • 2012 Mayan Calendar
  • Global Warming
  • Global Cooling
  • Chemtrails side effect
  • Chinese Hackers




My question to you ATS!

If you had not seen this thread, and you and many around you lost the internet, what would you think happened?


Let see what you can come up with ATS!


I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.





www.itnews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-5-2010 by xmaddness]


HARRP fired and caused a blackhole from the LHC which allowed a seperate dimension to open
which made Nibiru appear and caused a massive coronal ejection which allowed the NWO to let
their Alien friends invade which was handy because we are near the end of the Mayan calender so chemtrails could be blamed for global warming and say its the end of the world but its actually global cooling caused by chinese hackers which was in the end a false flag.

I think thats WHAT most of the people on here would have came up with.


[edit on 2-5-2010 by wmd_2008]



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I find it odd how this coincides with Cinco de Mayo. I hope a person living in Arizona who is affected by this doesn't blame the illegal immigrants.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
SO Cinco de mayo. What happened last month with the "planned internet disturbance by tptb? I don't put much stock into anything drastic happening. But thats just me.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lol great thread,a lot of morons will indeed freak out and believe chaos is ensuing. Shows you how much we depend on the internet: without it, it is the end of the world. (to many at least)



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness
 


All I want to know is what life will be like on the internet on May 6...thanks for the info.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not sure where people get their information, Verizon alone has 16 Root servers. These servers are individual to each IP. Each IP is charged with hadling the connections. There are only two known goverment 'control' servers one located in the NSA headquarters and one in Edwards AFB . And those servers only track information not connect individual computers.
So if a company is upgrading their servers only their customers would be affected. There are no centralized servers that serve the whole world as some sugest. Internet information is located in individual servers all around the world and each IP connects you to them.
Ask an expert and dont just take everything anybody says seriously.
IP stands for Internet Provider.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think last weeks 'hiccup' in the net I experienced and alot of other did too, was connected to this...



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779
 


This is true the more I think about it.

They could use the opportunity to launch some kind of attack during a blackout, and/or take the opportunity to attack in the time of no communication.


But, its really just the CIA/NSA using the time to put wiretapping systems in place. Nothing to see here!



you know, that's the first thing i thought when i read this...an excuse for further datamining. all 13 servers being in snyc with one set of code...gee, i wonder who will have access to that....DUH!!!!

time for #2 pencil and binder paper communication in plain envelopes sent through the mail



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the message from down under. I wonder why I haven't read anywhere else about this. Lets see if we have some black outs somewhere and how the media reacts to them.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness
 


Thanks a lot for the heads up, Xmadness! I have a dog with an outdate of May 5. You just helped save a life, whether you know it or not. Sharing with my rescue friends.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nice, thank you OP. I bet you had a blast making that list up too! I know I would. It's good to know people with foresight are looking out for us, and to them I encourage to keep up the good work.

I think I'd be a little bit assured that "they" had decided I was a threat, and whatever important events were happening that day, "they" wanted to keep me away from. Counter-psyops, I guess it's a modern lifestyle. So as to feeling chagrined about the matter, not really. I have seen the Rogers van here, and had my internet disconnected a few minutes later - it makes me observant.

Thanks again for the heads up


P.s. Keep de-programming the populace.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Northwarden]



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm so glad the OP isn't putting a paranoid fear filled twist on this. It's my ever increasing opinion that fear itself causes great strife. Think about this in terms of war, always a fear of lacking that drives wars for resources. If too many people are looking for something bad to happen, relativity insinuates that it will be more likely. Changing minds is changing lives, and the clouds have had a silver lining as of late. End fear and you end suffering.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


LMAO I couldn't have said it better myself.

What will be interesting though is how the media would react to such an event. Would they even mention it?



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
This thread is a preemptive strike against those who are going to try and sensationalize the stories that will be spread that "TPTB are purposely trying to stop us from communicating!!! Its the end of the world!!!".

Also, Just so if you are part of the small percentage that may be affected, you do not freak out.

My only hope is that this reaches people in time!

The root DNS servers are being upgraded with some new protocols and some older network switches and routers may not be able to handle the new system. This may cause some outages and slowing of some networks around the world, but alas as they become updated and/or replaced, stability will return to the Internet.

So if you, and what seems like a lot of others, are having issues with the internet on May 5th, it is not due to any of the following:


  • a false flag attack
  • the end of the world
  • an alien invasion
  • a separate dimension colliding with ours
  • Niburu
  • A black hole from the LHC
  • A massive coronal mass ejection from the sun
  • NWO takeover
  • HARRP
  • 2012 Mayan Calendar
  • Global Warming
  • Global Cooling
  • Chemtrails side effect
  • Chinese Hackers




My question to you ATS!

If you had not seen this thread, and you and many around you lost the internet, what would you think happened?


Let see what you can come up with ATS!


I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.





www.itnews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-5-2010 by xmaddness]



Yeah, everyone knows that Chinese hackers went extinct centuries ago, and HAARP only boils our ionisphere with energy several times that of the hiroshima a-bomb hourly...........what could possibly go wrong there. You're right people are just too uptight these days.



new topics

top topics



 
51
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join