It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke Admits Printing $1.3 Trillion Out Of Thin Air

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Good points.

But it always seemed strange to me that some doom and gloom people who thought the whole system might fail spent their money on Gold Coins and NOT on buying an egg laying hen or two.

You don't have hefty transaction fee on the Chicken Exchange, and if things get REALLY bad, you can eat the chicken.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i just think is a joke that banks can lend you money they dont even have hen if you dont pay back they can get your concrete assets but there was nothing there in the first place just digits on a screen

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
I can't help but wonder if there is a plan to have every country placed into a position where they simply can't repay there debt so that all national debt gets wiped out .

If that scenario were to ever play out surly a new currency would follow , no ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
2nd line

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

The Euro is trading at the exact prices that the Illuminati Glaobalist that control it want it traded at. Period

The Euro is a currency that has no tanglible backing to it. It's the only currency in the world that is not represented by a specific country of origin.
In other words the Euro is the poster child for fiat-currency, which is currency with not tangible solid material backing it. either with Gold or even a Country.

This is why the Greek economy is collapsing, because they put their stake in paper that is not even worth the ink it's printed with.

Our brothers at AHM have just broken down the entire Greek finiancial debacle for you to see.

Check it out for yourselves, then ask yourself why Greece in imploding:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

This makes me laugh to know that the entire economy is being deliberately constricted by the manipulation of the flow of currency
just to keep mankind enslaved until they finally accept Global governance.

Check this site out:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
OK. I am a complete moron when it comes to most politics. When it comes to money, i am even stupider.

I am quite outraged over this. Can someone please explain this for the morons like myself?

So the Federal Reserve printed 1.3 TRILLION dollars and did what with it? I watched the video of Ron Paul questioning Bernanke. Did some of the money go to greece? What does the statement mean. Can someone easily explain mortgage backed securities.

I don't even know much about the Federal Reserve to be honest and i am trying to change this lack of knowledge. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join