It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama and bush just pay off the illuminati crime family with bailout money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Did Obama and bush just pay off the illuminati crime family with bailout money? Since both of them are in competing masonic tribes of the north American Illuminati division they essentially on the same team. Playing different roles. The economic collapse was engineered. The bailout was engineered. Well fell for it just like 9/11. They planned all this out ahead of time. They pretty much robbed the tax payer to pay off the banker mob syndicate. Obama and Bush both set us up. When we wake the f--- up and realize its not a race or sex or class thing its greed and control...pure and simple. We are so stupid we fall for the same cons over and over again.

take a look at this...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Xenopathic Investigator]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Xenopathic Investigator]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
No. My personal thought is this...

On Sept 10, 2001 Sec Def Donald Rumsfeld came out on CSPAN and said that the military and DoD had 'misplaced' $2.3 trillion dollars in payments...

This was covered by some of the bailouts... Or I should say the bailouts were to help hide that 'misplacement' of said $2.3 trillion in tax payer funds.

So, while some of this bailout money was cover up cash, I still think we havent even begun to get real numbers o n the amount of this 'bailout'.

I think the over all bailout was a payoff to the global elite, all the business owners to fork it all over and globalize, (I use that word in place of nationalize) for their one world govtmint.

I think the untold trillions will show how bad the world is going to be for many generations to come.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
While I don't think that Obama had anything to do with the bailout directly, I do agree that the bailout was under supicious circumstance and that the money basically dissapeared.

Then again, there was never any money to begin with. We are so far in debt economically that the idea of a 700 Billion dollar bailout is no different than me saying I want to give you a unicorn for your birthday.

We never gave money to any bank, we just gave them a hall pass that allowed them to go on a self funded shopping spree for their executives and blow the rest on the black budget.

In either case they were looking to scare the public into a panic so that we would fund yet another increase in taxes and hard working families incomes support of the rich and powerful.

I personally know a millionare, he owns his own hospice that takes care of old people, and while he is a great guy and only makes about 1.5 million a year, he can't possibly spend all that money even if he wanted to. Maybe on a small scale for very expensive items like ferraris and houses in Paris, but 700 billion dollars? Not one person is capable of spending that much money in their lifetime unless it didn't exist.

All they needed was a blank check, and we gave it to them. Was Obama conspiring to set us up? Doubtful.

Bush on the other hand is a whole other story and I'll let someone else take the lead on him.

join