It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Museum of Hoaxes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have noticed often on Museum of Hoaxes people regularly link back to here. What I want to know is how many people like me hold dual citizenship on both sites, and also what you think of them both, in terms of the difference between the two when it comes to the slant put on what is often the same story.

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I am also a member of MOH.
I enjoy looking at all the old hoaxes that people believed in the past that have been debunked.Much like, i can only assume a vast majority of the videos, articles etc that end up post don here as breaking new secret information will in the future.I did the Gullibility test, it was cool but i wish there were more than 10 questions.

Edit what is post don? i mean posted on

[edit on 2-5-2010 by mumma in pyjamas]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hmm. It seems no one wants to come out of the woodwork and admit to being on both. Surprising when you see how much on there is just taken directly from here. Not just taken but ridiculed. It also seems to be the place that ATS members go to bitch about their own and get some positive response to their complaints. I guess case closed. It must just be lurkers linking back here, monitoring our discussions!

join