It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siberian Hunter Saves Yeti From Drowning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The article having to do with the finger bone from a potentially new species of hominid is really interesting! I took a class in Anthropology awhile ago, and I think that kind of thing is pretty cool, just considering migration patterns, physical evolution, and even their kinds of cultures. I am pretty sure that it was the neanderthals who even had burial rituals, and I also think they lived in caves similar to the ones described in the article? It's also pretty interesting that the article said that it was possible that this new species probably wore clothes, and possibly jewelry. Thanks for posting the article, I really like that kind of thing, I know I'm pretty late on it, hopefully if I research it more there will be some kinda progress in all that.

Anyway, as far as the original topic, man, I think that humans getting along with some kind of Yeti is way more interesting and cool than a human getting along with many other cryptids, I dunno why, I guess I just always have.

Anyway, also, really kind of hoping that yeti can transfer into another dimension when they're trouble, best paranormalXpower.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i know this is an old thread but the area and description match with this recent encounter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join