It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P.A.. Tax Amnesty TV ad " We Know Who You Are "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I just heard a radio version of this advert while driving in my car and it is even worse than the video. It makes a number of threats to the individual about using "extreme punishments" and ends the ad with something along the lines of "help clean up the criminals in our system - because after all - YOU ARE a criminal."

Seriously, I hope people just don't pay. I honestly want to see what they try to do come June.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Somewhere out there is a magical little number which is very hard to come by but I bet someone in here could find it out through their networks. Somebody once shared it with me and it was so astronomical and from a source I could not publicly verify that I didn't bother to post it but it was the number estimate of Americans per year that neither file or pay the Federal income Tax.

We already know the reasoning that so many people voluntarily comply as it is stated below from an internal IRS document and it is nothing as Noble as civic duty.

Publicity regarding tax enforcement. The component of transparency that constitutes the strongest incentive for tax compliance is clearly the publicity given to prosecution and conviction of individual tax evaders. In 1996 the IRS Criminal Investigation Division (CID), employing about 5,000 persons or five percent of the total IRS staff complement, referred 3,600 cases for prosecution to the Department of Justice (DoJ).13

3600 cases in 1996 and what was the population at the time around 265,000,000. Now you know good and well more than 3600 persons defaulted the Federal Income Tax. Why is the number of estimated evaders so elusive. What possible harm could it do to know this number.

Because what if that number astronomically exceeds the number of available Law enforcement to prosecute it? Remember the IRS own statistics claim that the majority of you voluntarily comply because you fear prosecution and that is why we are seeing this type of heavy handed advertising.

They know you respond favorably to tyranny.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Has anyone had any luck with that number? The number I was quoted was so far off the charts that the combined forces of the IRS and all the countries Law enforcement agencies couldn't possibly contain it. Also this figure was from 1995 and that was before the "awakening" really took off.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Well, the only number I recall on this was that last year, they sent out 10 times as many requests for tax returns from people that have not been filing.

You can put me on that list. I was one of them.

They can come and get the money, oh wait, I have none. As for me worrying about it, they can kiss my hairy.....................

You know the rest.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
yea and we know who u r too !!!!

www.foxnews.com...

here's the Fox link to the story

and didn't the Restore America Plan say the
IRS was gonna be dismantled by Feb 2011
anyway ???? lol

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am very much hoping that this is a failure. I hate to see people take these threats seriously and bow down to the masters. I don't know and people personally that would be effected by this, but I know that if I owed PA any taxes, they wouldn't be seeing.

I wonder if there is a way to force them to tell us exactly how much they spent in tax dollars on this ad campaign that spans across all forms of media and then directly compare it to how much is made from it. With any hope they will lose money.

Regardless, call me a masochist but I can't wait for the PA budget to backfire. I'd rather it happen sooner than later.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We always knew that they are watching us,but where are the good old days where they kept it a secret and we had to find proof?
Now they just go around and advertise it?
"Yeah we know everything about you and we can use it against you,AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.Oh and there is nothing you can do about it..."

This is beyond taxpay people.This is "1984".

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I just heard a radio version of this advert while driving in my car and it is even worse than the video. It makes a number of threats to the individual about using "extreme punishments" and ends the ad with something along the lines of "help clean up the criminals in our system - because after all - YOU ARE a criminal."

Seriously, I hope people just don't pay. I honestly want to see what they try to do come June.

Here's the radio advertisement:

There's another TV one where there's knocking on the door, cell phone ringing and some kind of "we're coming" message but can't seem to find it on Youtube or internet as of yet.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join