It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and UFOs vs. Reason, Logic, and Common Sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
yeah they exist and most importantly they have infiltrated the governments around the world...yes shapeshifters that can change into human form..call me crazy, doesn't bother me.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com... if this UNEDITED MSNBC VIDEO doesn't prove it then I don't know what will...

LAST 10 SECONDS...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by The Shrike

The only people that can speak with certainty are those who have had a solid daylight sighting

you are 100% wrong about that, the close encounter i had was at night and what i encountered, i didn't misidentify and it wasn't anything made by humans. that's all i will say about my story.

please start thinking outside the little box your stuck in and stop painting all UFO encounters with a brush dripping with ignorance, thank you

snip

My second solid sighting was at night. No one could have questioned what I saw if I had video of it. But it was pre-video so my account is all I have. But I should have been more specific and mentioned that the majority of night videos suck. They're just lights and a conclusion cannot be arrived at. You can describe a night sighting in detail but there's no visual detail as in a daylight sighting.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I thought my point was on topic of logic and reason versus the belief/knowledge of Aliens and UFOs. I referenced another thread and video on ATS showing that even video evidence is suspect and tenuous at best. Sorry if it wasn't on topic, my mistake.

Also, talking about decorum in the forums, that should extend to the OP of a thread as well. It's pretty rude to label posters who disagree with your viewpoint as the 'dreks of ATS'.

The dreks... Sounds like a good indi-rock band name, anyway!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You said in your OP: "If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will." You can't seem to take criticism. You stated your theories, I'm not convinced.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is no need for any more replies, I'm abandoning the thread. I've also requested that Simon Gray cancel my membership, it's a waste of my time to continue coming to this forum. Ciao, baby.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

what precicely are you claiming as the " PROOF " in that vid ?

PS - it was NOT unedited - as it has been compressed for web format - if it was unedited the file would be several hundreg megs - and your " proof " would probally disapear

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

what precicely are you claiming as the " PROOF " in that vid ?

PS - it was NOT unedited - as it has been compressed for web format - if it was unedited the file would be several hundreg megs - and your " proof " would probally disapear

Ignorant ape.....

He means the "instant" in which the guy's eyes go funny, thereby proving he's an alien reptilian shapeshifter.

Please get back to me if you require further information about alien reptilian shapeshifters.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
There is no need for any more replies, I'm abandoning the thread. I've also requested that Simon Gray cancel my membership, it's a waste of my time to continue coming to this forum. Ciao, baby.

At risk of being off topic - I'd like to offer you an olive branch. How about this for a deal - I back off your case, and hear you out, and try to understand your views - as long as you do the same to everyone else.

I can't speak for others on here that also seem to have opposed you in your strong views - but I'd reckon they may give you the same courtesy...

Stay dude, just lighten up on others opinions or findings no matter how "far out there" they may seem.

Peace.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Umm who is the ignorant ape? Everyone believes that these things MUST be friendly it's just not the case...This goes back centuries of cultures depicting ufos and extraterrestrials in there texts and paintings.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

NWOWILLFALL.....

Umm who is the ignorant ape?

Umm.....

I'm guessing that's me

That now makes me:

- A skeptic

- A disinfo agent

- A disinfo bot

- An ATS gang leader

- .....& an ignorant ape!

Everyone believes that these things MUST be friendly

Not me.....I have no opinion regarding that.

it's just not the case...This goes back centuries of cultures depicting ufos and extraterrestrials in there texts and paintings.

A lot (if not most) of that "evidence" has been shown to be misinterpreted & not suggestive of aliens.

May I ask.....

Do you really believe that guy is an alien reptilian shapeshifter?

If so, then I guess we have gone full circle regarding the topic of this thread.

Because.....if you believe that, I respectfully suggest you are not utilising.....

"Reason, logic & common sense".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I never implied that you were any of those things...I see you on almost every post about UFO's and you always try to debunk everything...and you do most of them...But that does not mean you know everything that's going on....There is evidence you just won't bring yourself to find it...This is no joke and it's suppose to look like I'm crazy...It's called "subliminal conditioning"

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think that most arguments which begin "There are two kinds of people..." are doomed to fail. Sure, there are skeptics and believers, and I would think there are degrees and gradations within each of those categories.

OP has the "believer" category as some brainless automaton that apparently can't undertake any action on his/her own without some outside stimulus. The "skeptics" sound like very rare, wise individuals who have disciplined their minds with time and intellectual rigor. It also just so happens that the OP falls into that latter, quite flattering category.

I don't know enough about the ufo community to know which people are credible and which are not, but my impression is that people like Stanton Friedman and Tim Good undertake due diligence in terms of research and supporting documentation (as much as that's possible in this sort of field).

I can understand that your statement "only people that can speak with certainty are those who have had a solid daylight sighting" would seem logical and proper at first blush, but I feel that there exist various night-time sightings (Washington DC, 1952 comes to mind) of great value.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

NWOWILLFAIL…..

I never implied that you were any of those things...

Oh well…..thank you then, because it appeared that you did & many others have done exactly that

I see you on almost every post about UFO's

I am extremely interested in this topic & have been since I was very little.

and you always try to debunk everything...and you do most of them...

That does not make me a ”non believer”.

It’s not that I am driven to debunk (as in disprove) all UFO events.

In fact to the contrary…..I would be ecstatic if I could finally prove to myself beyond reasonable doubt that we are being visited by aliens. The only way to do that is to drive towards the truth…..i.e. ”Deny Ignorance”

But that does not mean you know everything that's going on....

I agree entirely with that

To prove my point, here’s a link to one of my threads about one of my favourite UFO cases. I don’t know what the object in the video is. I would find it very interesting if you were to review the video & information available in that thread & tell me what you think the object is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Furthermore, here’s another one I can’t identify:

There is evidence you just won't bring yourself to find it...

If you provide me with this ”evidence”, I will be very interested to review it.

This is no joke and it's suppose to look like I'm crazy...It's called "subliminal conditioning"

I’m not sure what you mean by that…..can you please try to say that to me a little differently so I can try to follow your meaning?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nice done thread. Ufo and aliens have existed and will exist for a long time. The Governments and huge countries have allready stated through a coart of law that they do exist and have been working with a special race for over 50 years. Little by little will be informed to the general public.

As for the reason\logic and common sense,they all fit for those who actually understand the subject.

For a person with intelligence suited for grasping at ANY of these none-A4 subjects will both have logic\common sense\reason for it.

A person with less intelligence will not. He will have to rely on own experience.

Own Experience will strengthen the typical and sceptical mind of a human. Cause the human mind usually dont "understand,or believe" before they can see it with their own eyes,even then its hard sometimes due the chance of optical\psycological illusion or condition.

Some humans DO understand withouth proof of own experience or stone hard facts.

Example: Try explaining a regular A4 man with the perfect life,standard job ect about the things going on in war. Try to tell him the things you experienced.

He will.
1:NOT belive you, due the sceptical human way of thinking or relate to his own experience and way of thinking.
2:Choose to ignore it cause of fright.
3:Belive you- Due own experience.

Either way- Nothing can change an actual happening. If someone dies, They die,even though you cant prove it with FACTS to anyone around you.

No Belief of any human being can change an happening.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This video pretty much proves they exist..Speed and decent that should have been fatal to a human pilot, if there is not enough here look for the full recording on radar...I don't know if they are earthly or not...but for 1990 this is extremely advanced www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
This video pretty much proves they exist..Speed and decent that should have been fatal to a human pilot, if there is not enough here look for the full recording on radar...I don't know if they are earthly or not...but for 1990 this is extremely advanced www.youtube.com...

NWOWILLFALL.....

OK…..the Belgian Triangle Flap!

Now….. that’s much better material than that reptilian stuff you posted previously!

If you are interested in the triangle issue, I note the second & third threads I linked you to pertained to a triangle object on video.

You will also find a huge amount or reading about triangles on ATS.

Here’s another triangle thread that interests me:

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well I do think there is an agenda...They wouldn't keep coming...I for one don't think these things are friendly (If it wasn't just us the whole time) We all have our beliefs and I won't stress anyone with mine...The way things have been going lately brings me to believe that something "otherworldly" is going on...and I've always been a perfectly rational person...May not seem that way to a lot of people now but I feel like I'm smarter than I've ever been...

Kind Regards...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Labeling everyone as either believers or non-believers is a very narrow minded way to view this.

There are many who believe UFOs exist but maintain a healthy dose of skepticism regarding their origins, there are some that do not believe at all, some believe they know where they come from and who pilots them. I could go on listing different belief systems, but I think my point has been made.

The best any of us can do is just gather up the evidence, sift through the mounds of hoaxes, and try to explain the unexplainable based off the evidence that has been deemed authentic, while not necessarily dismissing every theory based off a biased viewpoint.

ExhibitEx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join