It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Netinter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What have knowledge by internet given the world? Ignorances and dislikes and disagreeances. I rest my case. Do you have anything further to say? The Netinter is the Internet, I just thought to change it up for something new for a change.

What has the internet done for you besides bring you together with others just to get into disagreements left and right, up and down, and all the way around?

There is something missing to the internet, and I understand what that exactly is, but there is no need to explain any more. For the broad many has rejected broadening the internet-phone technology improvisation. Ha! But the broad finite minded have already made ther bed to lie in in a moment.

The internet here on earth has became unfruitful by the broad many. But keep pretending that the internet is excelling when it is clearly not proceeding into any further arrays. It is at a stand still. What proof would any one have that says the internet is not at a stand still with the same old song and dance? Again, I rest my case. It is time for me to go on a long vacation into a new heaven and a new earth where it will at least be a tech improvise in the broadcast array. Watch! Meaning only to perceive what I say!

The internet is no man. And I let no man decieve us, then I remove the strong deception of such a delusion. Then no man can't decieve any more.

Good night boys and gouls. Have a nice disagreeance day and night with the current stand still internet.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The earth is like unto an internet, that was cast into the public, and gathered of every kind: Which, when it was unfruitful, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.--Parable

Why did they cast the bad away? To cover up the fact that the internet is unfruitful. If you have to mask the bad present by putting the good up top, then you aint really fooling anybody. Least that's what I learned from the parable.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I agree, the internet needs to be restructured. And so do people for that matter, 90% of internet use is wasted time, energy & potential.

I often wonder if people come here to learn and better themselves - or - dictate and express themselves through escapism.

And for where I'm at at the moment, I would say that its a little from column a, and a little bit more from column b. Anyone who is honest with themselves will come to the same conclusion.

As for the internet being stagnate - I would like to see the internet and television completely integrated, have an official internet, and an unofficial internet. No advertising, just reviews for things when you need them.

And to me, that parable just says the good will move forward in life, and the bad will get left behind.

The internet is moving forward though, but infrastructure and hardware limits it, therefore it moves slower than some would hope - then again it may be too fast for some.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

All this is coming from you ON THE INTERNET. And your internet voice-mail idea ended in you wanting the money to fund it.
This came in between messages from you about how Tupac Shakur (who is DEAD) was going to come back and kill Obama. All this as a prelude to WWIII and a time loop. And you have called yourself the beast.

On top of all that you write your own "parables" and pass them off as "wisdom".

You say all those things, then blame the internet (your chosen form of communicating all this) for misinformation and disagreement.

Do you see where I'm going with this yet?

[edit on 1/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
What have knowledge by internet given the world? Ignorances and dislikes and disagreeances. I rest my case. Do you have anything further to say? The Netinter is the Internet, I just thought to change it up for something new for a change.

What has the internet done for you besides bring you together with others just to get into disagreements left and right, up and down, and all the way around?

There is something missing to the internet, and I understand what that exactly is, but there is no need to explain any more. For the broad many has rejected broadening the internet-phone technology improvisation. Ha! But the broad finite minded have already made ther bed to lie in in a moment.

The internet here on earth has became unfruitful by the broad many. But keep pretending that the internet is excelling when it is clearly not proceeding into any further arrays. It is at a stand still. What proof would any one have that says the internet is not at a stand still with the same old song and dance? Again, I rest my case. It is time for me to go on a long vacation into a new heaven and a new earth where it will at least be a tech improvise in the broadcast array. Watch! Meaning only to perceive what I say!

The internet is no man. And I let no man decieve us, then I remove the strong deception of such a delusion. Then no man can't decieve any more.

Good night boys and gouls. Have a nice disagreeance day and night with the current stand still internet.

So, if it is so bad, why do you post in this "internet" forum? Also, the only thing I see that is "broad", are many of the statements that you post in this forum. And no man creates parables and calls them such, then posts them on the Netinter.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I also think any good that gets gathered into something else like vessels, takes away from the good and makes the good bad, as in, corrupted. I think that's also what the parable gets at. Ha!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Tormentations]

new topics

top topics

join