It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Found this video... what do you guys think of it? What about angels in physical form on earth? The website this advertises has since shut down so no other info on it.

Or this one...

[edit on 1/5/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I think the first video was a reflection of a bug that was in the car. And the second video was obviously staged.. Got'ny more

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

I think the first video was a reflection of a bug that was in the car. And the second video was obviously staged.. Got'ny more

I don't see how the first is a bug, maybe CGI but not a bug or a reflection of a bug. The second, I don't think was staged. I think the mirror actually did fall and they edited in the ghostly image.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

I don't think the first on was a bug. I think it was a dodgy hoax because they all look in the direction of the crane when this 'being' jumps and flies to the roof. I say CGI.

Second was just a random occurrence imo.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Oh, didn't notice the dodgy CGI in that one too.

Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Iamonlyhuman.....

More video of an angel:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks MMN!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What do you guys think about angels in physical form? Are they necessarily "fallen" angels or can they show themselves this way?

I'm sorry but I think the first video is very convincing. The second, may not so much.

[edit on 2/5/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Not so convincing. That thing was huge. Any info of where the first was filmed? It would be worth checking reports from that city at that time. Something that big would definitely be seen by others.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
the 2nd one is CGI!

I know because I am a media student at university and we use programs which create a similar effect to the one used in the mirror!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The first one looked like someone jumping off, almost like a suicide attempt but then it shifts. I'm not an expert but that one could be convincing, not sure whether to call it hoax or not. The second one is an obvious hoax.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks MMN!

Iamonlyhuman.....

I'm glad you enjoyed that

I'll also have another look at your videos when I have better viewing conditions than i have right now.

I believe the 2nd video is a CGI hoax.

I'm not sure what the 1st video is showing & I need to look again.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The first video is definately not real. Play the "angel" bit over and over again. First we see a human figure which is a lot lighter and hazier than the construction that it is "jumping" off, when it should be relatively the same shadow density. When it jumps it has no wings, which suddenly appear as if from nowhere a few frames into that segment.
Also, that thing would have to be enormous if we're comparing it to the surroundings.
I can see the frames jumping, like someone was cutting and pasting still images of a person with 'shopped wings, so not even CGI in the true sense.
Finally, at the very end of that video, I orginally thought that it flew behind the building, but the angel seems to shrink and dive to the bottom left of the car window.

The second one is staged. It's very appropriate that they had a mirror in shot for this angel to appear in.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Interesting first video . Could it just be glare of the window but if it was a angel it was very big

new topics

top topics

join