It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA May Day March for Illegal Immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

It should also be pointed out that the reason why "brown" people keep coming to America is that Mexico is one of the most racist countries in the World. It is, essentially.. an Apartheid. There is heavy racism in Government against "Indians" ie, the "Brown people" we see coming to America. Ever wonder why only the poor and desperate walk across the desert to get here?

Mexico's largest race is Mestizo, or White-native mix, these people represent the vast majority of the Mexican middle class. They appear very "Spanish" looking. No the typical Mexican we see cleaning floors at a walmart in LA.

Native American 30% .. representing the vast majority of the poor, uneducated, unskilled in Mexico, often escaping one slum for another in America.

White 9%, mostly Iberian (Spanish) .. they with Mestizo represent almost every level of Government and the super wealthy.

Maybe if they tried to fix their own problems, they wouldn't have to run to America.. and all those self righteous idiots screaming that they have a right to be here should be ashamed that they flee poverty and slave labor conditions in Mexico .... only to be used as a slave by some corporation in America.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The corporate controlled Government likes illegal immigrants because they not only offer cheap labor which drives down wages, they also offer votes once they are naturalized. Since these people are relatively new to the country, they have no clue as to what kind of garbage they will be voting for once they become citizens.

Besides, why would anybody in their right mind protest for their right to become an American citizen? By wanting to live and work in the USA, these immigrants obviously aren't too bright.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Maybe if they tried to fix their own problems, they wouldn't have to run to America.. and all those self righteous idiots screaming that they have a right to be here should be ashamed that they flee poverty and slave labor conditions in Mexico .... only to be used as a slave by some corporation in America.

Thats actually something I have considered deeply. When many of my friends were very unhappy with certain Presidents, and were talking of emigrating to Canada or somewhere else, I shamed them for even thinking it.

Its the same philosophy. If where you live is a mess, and your solution is to leave the mess and go someplace cleaner/better, you dont deserve to live someplace cleaner/better. Your attitude of "not my problem" or "I cant do anything to fix this" will follow you, and soon your new home will resemble your old one.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

90%+ of Mexicans live and work in and for Mexico. They try to make their country a better place to live for their children. Others believe that the US is a farytale land where money falls from the skies so they head up north. Of course they are wrong.

I'm not against deportation of illegals but it is not going to work if the border is not secure.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Mexico has a population of 105 million people.. approx 18-25 million Mexicans live in the US .. so it's more around 20% so 80% live and work in Mexico ... where they have the most corrupt government in the Americas. They make Hugo look like a saint.

And I agree... deporting them to a porous border makes no sense.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I say the day after Arizona's law goes into effect, we sponsor a rally for the illegal immigrants in Phoenix.

What do you say, call all your illegal friends and protest in Phoenix 1 day after the law goes into effect!

Great idea!!! Then we can get Sheriff Joe to come in and arrest them all at one time saving the taxpayers from dragging this thing out any longer than needed...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a lot of weight already become accustomed to slavery
but a decision in the hand of the President

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The stats I have seen say there are about 11-12 million illegals in the US ( probably higher) with about 60% being mexican that would be about 7% of mexicans in the US with 93% facing up to their civic duty.

Also I have lived there, although not very long, after having grown up in the US, and it didn't seem much more corrupt.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I was listening to Linda Rondstat, Shakiraand Carlos Mencia the other night on Larry King. Of course they don't have to deal with the repercussions of illegal immigrants as they all live in caucasian dominated white gated communities in Hollywood and greater LA area. It was disgusting listening to them tell us how we should accept all these immigrants because they are people as well.

Shakira lives in the Bahamas and in Uruguay. She grew up in Colombia and often speaks to presidents from all over the world about early childhood education. Her focus is typically on third world nations. She does bring an interesting perspective to the issue. She often takes the humanitarian point of view. She knows that those people have much more of a chance to make a decent living in the US than in Mexico. She’s speaking for those people. I’m not saying I agree with her, I was just giving you a little background on her since you grouped her with the other Hollywood celebrities.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by OralFixation]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join