It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing Haiti for Exploitation and Plunder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Preparing Haiti for Exploitation and Plunder

dissidentvoice.org

Over 15 weeks post-quake, Haiti’s imperial takeover is proceeding. It began straightaway after the calamity, Haitians victimized by denied aid, appalling repression, and now dispossession of their land, homes, and communities. More on that below.

On April 16, the New York Times carried Reuters and AP reports stating Haiti’s parliament approved the participation of foreign investors to rebuild the country, meaning, of course, seize, occupy, own, control, and colonize it for profit, using Haitians as exploited serfs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
with bill-i never inhaled-clinton at the helm, we will of course, have complete honesty and justice for the haitians, not.
no wonder he was sniffing around in the early days. monica should have got lockjaw, but some other greedy inhumane cretin would have stepped into the mould. what a lovely couple he and hilary make. how much longer will the downtrodden have to endure such degrading behaviour?

dissidentvoice.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
S&F

I KNEW IT!

I knew it when I first saw the explosions of posts, some within hours of the quake, from faceless people claiming basically that Haiti should be taken over, and the complete lack of news regarding Haiti's VAST gold and oil reserves.

Amazing to realize that colonialism and plunder is still going on in 2010!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Amazing to realize that colonialism and plunder is still going on in 2010!

It never even made a pause... pretty much half of Europe, Russia, Japan, US, Israel, Serbia, Iraq, US
.... during 20th and 21st century wars LED BY those nations were 100% colonialism, rape, pillage and plunder. Those are just few of em though.

Of course when you tell this to most people they'll fire back with brainwashing propaganda ammo aka "common knowledge history" made up by their trusty governments.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
They may not have oil or gold, but they do have donations from other countries to rebuild their infrastructure, and a huge shortage of skilled labor to do the rebuilding. The CIA Worldbook says their labor force is 66% agriculture, 9% industry and 25% service.

So, they have cash, courtesy of taxpayers and donators, which will wind up going to large companies, under the direction of the man helped raise the donations, and whose wife said, "Never waste a good crisis".

I see this going one of two ways. If the contractors aren't too greedy, they will build houses and apartments that Haitians won't be able to afford. Maybe even a retirement mansions for select individuals. Or, they could just skimp and scam every dollar they can get away with, and what they build will be destroyed by the next hurricane. Rinse and repeat.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Reminder :

The USA haven't used HAARP on haiti for nothing.

top topics

join