It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do Aliens look at Human beings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Aliens being greater in technology and every thing else aside, how do they honestly look at Humans and how we are? Lets try not to get into an inferior discussion and them seeing us as being "inferior" if that is the case, just an unbiased outlook of how they perceive us as a race.

Do they see us as a war-like, self destructive race? Do they see us as a threat not only to ourselves, but to other civilizations out in space? (assuming we ever master deep space travel)

Are humans looked upon as being an evil race by the Aliens perhaps?

Thoughts / opinions?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

The way you pose your question seems to lump all aliens into one. This isn't fair to either the aliens or you humans. There are many species of alien, and each has its own view of Terrestrial Humans.

I can't speak for most species, bowever, I can speak for the Andromd species. We see you Humans as a wonderfully innovative and tenacious species on the verge of coming into your own. You seem to have a knack for finding solutions to any issues you encounter and come out a..

The ideas that you are war-like, self-distructive, etc. are nothing new, we were all like that at one time, most of us have risen above that. You will too in time.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I doubt that an advanced race of beings would look at us as "evil". I think they would look at us more as an unlearned race. They would probably look at all the political mess we have in our world, as well as the religious mess we have, and maybe it would bring back memories of the struggles their own race went through before they reached a point to where they could rid themselves of those things.

They may look at us with pity because they know that there is so much potential with us if we could just put all of our foolishness aside and become one people. Uh oh, that's evil!!!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Humans are incredibly stupid with out there spiritual side open, that tells you something that humans had massive help getting where we are today.

Anyone can look at people like seth shostac, and figure what a plank of wood. It would be like a ant setting up some experiment to find out if they could contact humans, lol.

Seth shostac sums up humans, just planks of wood mainly if there spiritual side is not open.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
How aliens view us is how people view younger people.

A million different viewpoints from potentially a million different species out there. Some may think we are a disgusting happening that should simply be wiped out, some may see us as a damn near deity species in its infancy, and everything in between...

People make the mistake when pondering how we must look like to aliens as if there was only one species, or even if that species had only one mindset...

in the vast and (no doubt) diverse richness of space, such questions of absolutes are impossible to answer with any degree of accuracy.

How do they look at us? Well, how do you look at them?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Humans are incredibly stupid with out there spiritual side open,

Keep in mind, you are not speaking for the human race...only for yourself.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think they see us as children... I mean, we all die at a pretty young age (50-100 years is not much in the cosmic scheme of things... I'd bet that they live a lot longer than us)..

We are very highly emotional creatures, not to mention pretty ignorant as a whole, as if we are knowledgeable it tends to only be in a single field.. And even in those fields we are still not as advanced as we think we are.

Thats my opinion.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't care one whit about what ETs may think about us given their creepy subversive and secretive actions here. While I'm certain they think of us as primitive, its hard not to see them as crazy with their apparent activities here. Although I'm certain to them acting as they do is perfectly normal. Which is exactly how the insane interpret their actions.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
I think they see us as children... I mean, we all die at a pretty young age (50-100 years is not much in the cosmic scheme of things... I'd bet that they live a lot longer than us)..

Don't forget, their time more than likely isn't the same as ours because their's will be based on their planet's revolution around the sun...that's if they even keep time like we do.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I was watching a video, the name of which escapes me at the moment, which featured a person talking about ET life and things about ET's the government are holding from us, and I remember the person saying that the way ET's look at us is the same way we look at Chimps.

(If I remember the video I'll post the footage. For some reason I believe it was from project camelot, but I'm not 100%)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Aliens being greater in technology and every thing else aside, how do they honestly look at Humans and how we are? Lets try not to get into an inferior discussion and them seeing us as being "inferior" if that is the case, just an unbiased outlook of how they perceive us as a race.

Do they see us as a war-like, self destructive race? Do they see us as a threat not only to ourselves, but to other civilizations out in space? (assuming we ever master deep space travel)

Thoughts / opinions?

No human can be asked for their opinion on this subject because in my opinion we have no evidence of the reality of aliens. So far, all we have are questionable tales. I also do not accept that any human has interacted with the alleged aliens and that said alleged alien has imparted any alien knowledge to a human.

You questions can be answered only from a human guessing perspective which renders the questions moot. Everyone will give an answer depending on the way their brain has been conditioned to think about such subjects.

So your thread is an exercise in futulity but it'll probably grow, as such threads are wont to do.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by andy1033
Humans are incredibly stupid with out there spiritual side open,

Keep in mind, you are not speaking for the human race...only for yourself.

The secret societies are all based on opening your spiritual sides. Mankind getting the light, this is what is meant by this.

Mankind would be mere rubbish animals without the spirtual side open,a nd how would you know when its open, your brain does not tell you does it.

Do not even go there about great humans are.

Very few peopel change the world, most are just the same, and it has nothing to do with iq.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I believe that although many different species would have vastly different opinions about us... the general underlying theme would be that we are a very young developing civilization. When you have civilizations out there that are dozens of thousands, if not millions of years old, it kind of dwarfs our brief 5000 year existence.

A way I look at it is that they are in high school or university, and we are in kindergarten or pre-school

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

Thoughts / opinions?

Their thoughts are different, they don't look at the universe the way we do.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
They see us as aliens.

At least for once all humans would fall in the same category.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Yeah-Alright]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Let's see now that the oil spill thread has got me going.

- Humanity has a island of plastic and garbage, bigger than the State of Texas floating around the Pacific.

- We have approximately 200,000 gallons of BP oil leaking into the Atlantic/Gulf Coast per day = millions of gallons so far.

- With the above going on we are killing off most of our sealife.

- We're burying nuclear waste all over the western US

- Landfills

- Our air is polluted, we're still using fossil fuel.

- Our water is polluted

- We are poisoning our dirt with pesticides

- We're cutting down our rainforest at thousands of acres per day. Our rainforests are the lungs of our planet.

- With the above we are killing off not only forests but the animal life there.

- Each year hundreds of species of life, disappear because mankind cannot, will not control his population - we keep spreading like a cancer, destroying everything we come into contact with.

and on the list goes.

Earth, Gaia our beloved mother planet, so beautful so lush and full of life.

Humanity is trashing our only home.

How would an alien view us?

Maybe like you would view a person with a beautiful ferrari taking a set of keys and scraping these keys along both sides of the car and then taking a sludge hammer and smashing the windshield out.

Or a person that poops all over in their bed on purpose and urinates on their kitchen floor.

Mankind does not appreciate this absolutely beautiful ball of dirt we call home.

With mankind's endless warring with each other and how we are trashing our home planet, I don't think they would respect us.

We're still at the savage primate stage.

We're ruining Earth, scientists warn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DROUGHTS will be longer, flooding rains will be rarer but heavier. Cyclones will hit harder. Violent storms and extreme heatwaves will strike more frequently. Evaporation will suck up scarce inland water. Sea levels will creep up half a metre. Oceans will be so acidic that in some places shells and reefs will dissolve.

And humanity, not nature, will be to blame.

This is the assessment of the state of the planet according to what is possibly the most reviewed document in history.

Containing contributions from 2500 scientists, citing 6000 reports and reviewed by 750 experts operating under a United Nations banner, the first part of the report will be released on Friday after line-by-line consensus is reached on its conclusions.

The most important paragraph in the 1200-page report is the strength of the scientific statement on the question that has most inflamed climate change sceptics — what is driving global warming — according to internationally recognised climate expert Dr Graeme Pearman, a former CSIRO chief of atmospheric research.

"It makes a much stronger statement about unequivocal evidence of air and ocean temperature rises, of the melting of snow and ice and the raising of sea levels, and that the effect is from human activities," he said. The report says the human influence on climate is at least five times that of any natural variation of the sun.

"Everyone realises that climate has varied in the geological past for a number of reasons, and one of them is that the output of the sun is not constant," Dr Pearman said. "But this report looks seriously at the evidence for that being the cause of this current warming, and is quite strong that if there is a solar influence, it is only a small part."

Dr Pearman has just completed his own review of the draft fourth assessment of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. The report largely confirms findings outlined in the third assessment, in 2001, but improvements in the science have produced a more authoritative, and frequently bleaker, document to guide policymakers around the world.

The last report built projections mainly on the basis of two climate models; this paper cites results from 21 models. They allow new insight into processes such as how the carbon cycle and climate change interact.

"When you release carbon dioxide, how does it get cycled into the atmosphere, the oceans, and the living plants and animals of the earth? One of the unanimous agreements in this is that the efficiency with which the earth can take up carbon dioxide is likely to decrease in coming decades.

Food for thought for those with "their . in the sand".

www.scubaboard.com...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They probably view us in several ways...
1: Complete and utter lack in our ability to provide for our own, and take care of each other. An advance species will look at what we do to each other and be horrified.

2: With an understanding that we can go beyond what we are now mentally and emotionally as a people and as a species.

3: As food.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Mexican pilot 'abducted' by human looking aliens

This is the recording that they were able to get and although it is not clear you can hear the voice sounds weird and you can also hear the controller ..this got my attention because goes to proof about UFO and the fact that involved a Mexican plane.
Another fact is them (UFOs) flying above the airport in Mexico City. And the message they sent us which we were just listening. Radio guy: Yes we could hear but very difficult.. except i could hear them saying that they look like us... Radio guy: That is what i could hear but not before or after ..what was the message? I don't know if you have the transcript of the recording ..so you can read it for us what this being was saying through the pilot ..Yes ok look i'm going to read some of it. This was a frequency number 123.45 in which the controller says ..they said we are a lower dimension civilization very primitive and that we are not alone in the universe ..that there are many other civilizations that look very similar to us ..the other civilizations are similar physically to us but mentally are way more advanced and a. of us ..they also said that we are very close to a global catastrophe because we are the only beings in the universe with an autodestructive mentality and that on the contrary they are a civilization positive and creative ..that they have the power to destroy us in a second and destroy all of our nuclear weapons ..The controller verified it was a real alien ..asked the being questions in German and the alien answered him in German ..the same way the alien told the controller that they were 50,000 feet above the city of Acapulco in a static vessel and that was their message to humanity ..this is the same alien that abducted the pilot. Radio guy: Ok after this did the pilot landed ok in Acapulco? The pilot did not know were he was ..he received medical treatment and testings to make sure he didn't have any drink or drugs ..and was not insane ..and all these tests came out negative ..last time we heard from Pacheco ..he had some problems ..we are talking 5 years later ..he took a plane and entered Cuban space ..after that we lost all his traces ..nothing was heard from him ..we don't know if he is in Cuba or in Mexico. Wait, when he was in Cuba he was intercepted and taken into Cuba? All was heard from him was he was in Yucatan, flew to Cuba, was intercepted, and that was the last ..I have tried to research more about Rafael Pacheco but i encountered a wall ..Ok, so after this nothing was heard from him ..Nothing, we have tried ..but nothing ..And the ambessy of Mexico in Cuba or his family ..no one has tried to find out where he is? To look for him? No, we don't know anything ..it seems as if the experience really affected him ..and that is all we know.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There are essentially three kinds of alien race:

Individualised/spiritualised, generally following the principles of freedom and creativity.
"Frontiersman" - seeking planets to trade with/conquer
Collectivised, generally acting as a hive mind, generally seeking material resources and food.

The first category is akin to "ascended beings" and "watchers".
The second category is basically the "Star Wars" universe.
The third category is like the Borg or the Zerg.

The first group will see us as a young species that has many paths to choose, and would like to guide us to a more spiritual understanding, the second would probably have a diverse range of philosophical opinons about the human race, but generally would find us as more of a curiousity than anything else, and the last will see things in very linear terms, and basically treat us as livestock.

In terms of the human race, we would be more at home with races from the second category, although I do not think we are ready to play with the "big boys" as yet.

From my various searches and musings, those in the first category are basically beings with incredible mental powers, such as levitation, and border on ascention to higher dimensions, these are from planets that were generally isolated from most of the others, and had many millions if not billions of years developing in a state of peace and prosperity (imagine that). Those in the second group seem to be a part of a vast empire, have morals more akin to our own, however are incredibly powerful and domineering - i.e. think 10 ft tall dinosaur men and a galactic empire and I think you will understand what I mean.. The third category seem to target planets like Earth as we are unable to defend ourselves and are essentially "easy pickings" to be "assimilated".

Additionally, there are various races at various points in the spectrum, and the individuals of each race can have qualities that go against the grain of thier race, such as spiritual individuals in the second category, and materialistic individuals in the first. Actually, I think, ironically, some of the most malevolant beings are those that are from the first category as they can easily abuse thier powers if they become possessed by negative forces. The coolest beings are generally the leaders of the beings in category three, usually akin to hive masters, and have incredible powers of deduction, planning, and instinct - of course, not to leave out the warlords and strategists of the second category or the near God-like beings of the first.
edit on 26-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

We are them and they are us...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join