It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*AWAKENING* FAQ'S...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
FAQ’s by those in the various stages of what is now collectively called

*AWAKENING*

Intention of ‘oneness’ - To lovingly share and support but never to teach or preach to those who wish to have or contribute collective knowledge as helpful inclusion, sensory appreciation and empathic recognition of others’ individual and unique paths.

All contributions and questions are welcome from that part of you that is ‘oneness’ whilst fully retaining and respecting essential individual uniqueness without prejudice. If you are not yet ready to offer or read from a light of mutual respect, then please with respect read no further.

TRUTH

You will have all your life heard the word ‘Truth/s’ delivered by many in differing contexts from philosophical, esoteric to spiritual. Reality, many are yet to discover, until they are ready… the ‘only’ real Truth/s available to you are the ones you and you alone were ’uniquely’ born to discover.

Your Truth/s cannot be learnt from another. All other ‘truths’ past and current are from individual paths of opinion as collective. Divine or Guiding lights were never meant to become solid collective truths; they were intended to become solid collective ‘guides’ suggesting foundational positives by supporting and encouraging every individual’s path of free will exploration to encourage unique individual conclusion from what is already within. Every true guide has tried to endorse this knowledge, but many have had this simple message - meant for every individual - corrupted.

This is not to be confused with social collective responsibility such as: looking after one and all via nature and nurture or collective pragmatic opinion via rules and laws in place to protect the innocent from those born to agitate Peace, Love and Harmony.

In Earth’s current dimension it is still necessary to have opposing forces of choice in order to ignite true free will. However, these choices will decrease as civil actions increase; all the time more and more present themselves as seemingly unable or more importantly unwilling to take full positive responsibility.

The negative

This has been escalating for thousands of years, presenting as constant spiritual agitation, ensuring serious conflict and murderous on-going clashes of morals and beliefs, introducing more and more splinter groups that exist only to continually divide. Many souls are now distracted from their own true path of discovery by volunteering or unwittingly obsessing to protect a collective opinion or by staying within applied and stagnating comfort zones.

The positive

Souls on a similar evolved level and needing collective support have found great comfort in communities with good morals, goals and standards.

Outside the box

To formally teach or preach influentially produces indoctrinated dogma that traps the individual soul into another’s path as ‘under’ the influence. For many it then becomes a life time commitment to remain devoted to another’s path of perceived enlightenment, positive/negative agenda. This soul entrapment prevents the expansion of discovering independent personally found truths, essential to individual progress.

If you truly know at this stage of your personal evolvement, that you were never meant to live by another’s word alone, are meant to be your own true progressive word, voluntarily taking full responsibility for yourself from every single spiritual and belief step level (?) then this will be elemental to you and intended to give in turn and encourage collective support only.

It is naturally intended that many unite to share with others their individual levels/perspectives of personal understanding and belief, by exchanging notes, if you like.

An Ego still in its infancy will naturally seek to influence and control rather than compare and share.

Continued...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Cont/...

Collective sharing

Those now awake and fully respectful of their own and others’ unique ’work-in-progress’ report time accelerating or slowing as their experience. All report time is now truly of essence.

Collective experience

Many new influences and challenges via Earth’s internal/external, nature/nurture are becoming apparent; many that meditate have reported difficulty maintaining their usual states and are aware of new negative intrusion or new positive assistance. All is as it’s meant to be, there is no right or wrong. Negatives are often presented to push familiar comfort zones to new levels: what to include and what excluded?

Emotions are now being fully charged from all influences, dark and light, as challenging thoughts from ‘within’. ~

Collective Response

Please feel free to share your own path or ask questions about areas you are currently struggling with? Together in Love from within, anything and everything is possible!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about thinking positive, happy thoughts, along with people forming more collective and social attitudes towards another as opposed to blatant individualism, but when it comes to truth, the "truth" is, truth is non-relevant.

The problem I have with these "enlightenment", "awakening", or "ascension" threads is that they always spew out some form of nice-sounding propaganda stating that it's up to the individual to find "truth" and that "truth" is different for everyone. No, there are principal laws at work in the universe, a form of unity. People always say you can have your own opinion, which sounds all nice and cuddly, but in "truth", when there are opposing views, sometimes only one side is "truth".

Something as petty as gravity cannot be disputed. No "enlightened" individual is going to tell me that if you ascending high enough, that you can form your own truth about gravity. Bah, rubbish!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
reply to post by Velvet1

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about thinking positive, happy thoughts, along with people forming more collective and social attitudes towards another as opposed to blatant individualism, but when it comes to truth, the "truth" is, truth is non-relevant.

The problem I have with these "enlightenment", "awakening", or "ascension" threads is that they always spew out some form of nice-sounding propaganda stating that it's up to the individual to find "truth" and that "truth" is different for everyone. No, there are principal laws at work in the universe, a form of unity. People always say you can have your own opinion, which sounds all nice and cuddly, but in "truth", when there are opposing views, sometimes only one side is "truth".

Something as petty as gravity cannot be disputed. No "enlightened" individual is going to tell me that if you ascending high enough, that you can form your own truth about gravity. Bah, rubbish!

Hi there

This thread by intent is about unity in thought from those experiencing profound individual experiences. Your interpretation is where you are currently and it is respected.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If there is one thing iv learned from myself about the whole world is that truth doesn't exist. There are so many truths and concepts, ways of thinking that everything is true but then again nothing is.

From an earlthy perspective this doesn't sound right but from a higher perspective this is all there is. If you like to call it god, then thats not bad if you call it universal conciousness than thats not bad either.

If you call it soul or imagination, thought or delusion its all true. And I now know, that looking for the truth in earthly terms is an impossibility. The only real thing we can be sure of at this time, is that we are here, we must live together and we must make this experience as best as we can, because the experience is all there is.

The bigger truths, the minor details of truth are all irrelevant for us at this point. Thats what the mushroom has told me a few years back, don't try to find it because its impossible and it doesn't contribute to this experience. Just go with the flow, let it all go and be the best experience you can be.

Many people will struggle and be angry because they can't seem to find "truth" among all the information out there, they will be so desperate (like i was) and come to two conclusions.

Either you settle yourself with life and stop searching for truth, or you leave this world and experience it all.

My answer would be to settle, to let go, and to let the universe take care of it.

Just like my signature says.

Don't theorize on what wil happen in 2012 because if something is going to happen its going to be like nothing you can imagine, it will also have a diffrent effect on every individual. And breaking your head on it doesn't do anything good.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
If there is one thing iv learned from myself about the whole world is that truth doesn't exist. There are so many truths and concepts, ways of thinking that everything is true but then again nothing is.

From an earlthy perspective this doesn't sound right but from a higher perspective this is all there is. If you like to call it god, then thats not bad if you call it universal conciousness than thats not bad either.

If you call it soul or imagination, thought or delusion its all true. And I now know, that looking for the truth in earthly terms is an impossibility. The only real thing we can be sure of at this time, is that we are here, we must live together and we must make this experience as best as we can, because the experience is all there is.

The bigger truths, the minor details of truth are all irrelevant for us at this point. Thats what the mushroom has told me a few years back, don't try to find it because its impossible and it doesn't contribute to this experience. Just go with the flow, let it all go and be the best experience you can be.

Many people will struggle and be angry because they can't seem to find "truth" among all the information out there, they will be so desperate (like i was) and come to two conclusions.

Either you settle yourself with life and stop searching for truth, or you leave this world and experience it all.

My answer would be to settle, to let go, and to let the universe take care of it.

Just like my signature says.

Don't theorize on what wil happen in 2012 because if something is going to happen its going to be like nothing you can imagine, it will also have a diffrent effect on every individual. And breaking your head on it doesn't do anything good.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by colloredbrothers]

Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated. : )

I use the world Truth as a collective recognition. There is no word for all that encompasses mind body and soul experience, as it is by individual interpretation.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have nothing to add to the OP, just wanted to say that i'm going through it, and i see everything that was said in the same way.
Also my ajna chakra is going wild these days.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I want to become Awakened, but I am having hard trouble recognizing my true self. I have so much guilt from my past that I can't let go. Can you maybe give me some advice on how to let go of the past and focus on the present? \

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Dark0ne]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I too had about 2-3 weeks of an extreme tightness almost painfull feeling in the ajna chakra. Sometimes it would feel the size of a golf ball. Then I got used to it or it susided. I would envision Indigo light when meditating. Now I am experincing a constant warm feeling in my Crown chakra. I now see violet light when meditating. I feel that these are energy downloads from benevelent aliens, angels....the Creator. I'm not sure. I do know, that it's a good thing. The awakening happened to me after many decades of searching. I was in meditation with a clear mind and then I experienced a download of brief, intense energy. It filled my entire being. The longing, the searching, that hole in my heart was gone. I now knew that I knew everything. I knew that I was everything. I knew that I, each of us are the Prime Creator. I knew that the Creator is everything. I know that this will be an awesome journey full of wonder. There is nothing to fear, for we are all One with the Prime Creator, GOD

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
I have nothing to add to the OP, just wanted to say that i'm going through it, and i see everything that was said in the same way.
Also my ajna chakra is going wild these days.

Hi Goodfella

If you are going through what I call Anja ignition, it can be a pretty hairy ride until you naturally adjust to amazing new energies. There are triggers causing and assisting this current wave of waking.

Typical responses

Strong music influence
Sexual energy
Strengthening of human empathy
A feeling of calm or rage from being ill prepared
Wisdom
A feeling of being in a waiting room

plus so many more, again individual and collective.

Thank you for sharing : )

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark0ne
I want to become Awakened, but I am having hard trouble recognizing my true self. I have so much guilt from my past that I can't let go. Can you maybe give me some advice on how to let go of the past and focus on the present? \

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Dark0ne]

Hello DarkOne

let me firstly thank you for your honesty here and lets get down to first impressions from you.

Right off is the name you have chosen, Darkone, it is negative but it reveals that side of you that is causing all the guilt and doubt, as you have chosen in effect to tell the world you are dark when you post says the opposite.

It takes time and real love to put your shadow side into its proper place, as your protector not your enemy. Ancient tribal knowledge and passage of rites know all about the energy in the shadow(dark) that is why they have specific training and ceremonies to evoke this powerful side to work for good.

It is exactly the same for anyone else. You have to take full control otherwise it operates covertly against you your whole life, manifesting in depression, self loathing, guilt etc... and when fueled by alcohol it can be damn right dangerous.

Guilt and its associated problems remain until you take them by the scruff and where necessary hammer it out via constant affirmation of; ?

Example

"I made mistakes, I feel remorse, I learnt from my mistakes to grow and understand all that I should be and all that I should not be".

I have a 21 day rule for the mind. If you do, say, act on something for 21 days straight, it then becomes a brain habit...this of course goes for negative and positive as a start.

Its not elementary, it takes hard work and commitment from you but it works alongside whatever other techniques and disciplines you apply, like thought and action meditation from your own intuitive or from led instruction. A bit of both is the right balance.

Any Q's please ask? : )

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
I too had about 2-3 weeks of an extreme tightness almost painfull feeling in the ajna chakra. Sometimes it would feel the size of a golf ball. Then I got used to it or it susided. I would envision Indigo light when meditating. Now I am experincing a constant warm feeling in my Crown chakra. I now see violet light when meditating. I feel that these are energy downloads from benevelent aliens, angels....the Creator. I'm not sure. I do know, that it's a good thing. The awakening happened to me after many decades of searching. I was in meditation with a clear mind and then I experienced a download of brief, intense energy. It filled my entire being. The longing, the searching, that hole in my heart was gone. I now knew that I knew everything. I knew that I was everything. I knew that I, each of us are the Prime Creator. I knew that the Creator is everything. I know that this will be an awesome journey full of wonder. There is nothing to fear, for we are all One with the Prime Creator, GOD

Wonderful post thank you!

I hear and feel all you have said, so many reporting same is a truly beautiful collective. Creator energy has no ego, it has only love, waiting for those who seek its perfection.

Fear (and all its associated negatives) dissolves into its opposite, a pure state, transforming gently into your own personal space of knowing in grace.

You are ready! ; )

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Thanks Velvet ! Sounds like some good advice, I'll try it out.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark0ne
reply to post by Velvet1

Thanks Velvet ! Sounds like some good advice, I'll try it out.

You are most welcome and I wish you all the best in achieving your goals.

ps...Get that name changed to something positive asap! Every time you log in to 'Darkone' you affirm both consciously and unconsciously the Dark within you.

top topics

join