It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dan burisch and the grey religion question response

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I TODAY AM JUST TOO DRUND I HAVNT BEEN DRUNK FOR YEARS

anyway mabie because of this i am asking this simple question that i never seem to get an awnser too i asked a radio host who i know what did he think of dan burish and what he said about the greys he met and SPECIFICLY ABOUT THE NEVER AWNSERD INFO ABOUT WHAT THE GREY WOULD NOT CONVEY ABOUT THE RELIGION TRUTH or did to dan and didnt tell us

MY GOD I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER TO ASK AND BURICH SAID THE GREY WOULD NOT WELL US OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT ALSO THE RADIO HOST I ASKED SIMPLY SAID HE IS A CHILD (BURISCH) nOT THE ALIEN

CANT we get a correct reply to the most important question to ask fromANYONE What the info he gave dan was and keep drilling untill we get a reply if we cant get an awnser to this question that we are interested in how are we ever going to defeat the rest of the crap around us that we wont face THIS IS WHY IT IS OVER
FOR WHAT ITIS WORTH lets hear your replies if any
time for all of us to back to sleep now

[edit on 1-5-2010 by lasthope]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

Burisch is a BS merchant...known hoaxer. In that sense, it doesn't matter what he says about anything.

Drunken posting is cool with me...some of my best threads are sponsored by Stella Artois, Laphroaig and Pinot Grigio. Many more got deleted before posting.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

hi thanks for repli i almost will tell you who said burisch was a child i cant but i can say the initiald you can fill in the rest B D ON GCN LIVE

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by lasthope

Burisch is a BS merchant...known hoaxer. In that sense, it doesn't matter what he says about anything.

I agree. After hearing him say that everyone should get vaccinated against the swine-bird flu, I thought he is either working for tptb or he is just an idiot. Either way, I wouldn't put too much stock into what he has to say.

top topics

join