It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterns In Our System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey everybody! I am proud to say that this is my first thread on ATS. The reason i am posting this, is to discuss the television programs that are shaping up around current events or possible future events. With world events happening at super speeds, i believe it is safe to question the television programing that has been streaming through our television sets for the past year. I have noticed a pattern on the television... I tune into the science channel and see advertisements for a show based on the damages New York would suffer if faced with an Earthquake. Now this i can link to the latest uproar on the controlling of population rumors which have been circling around. Another interesting show that is currently airing is the Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel. With the recent talk about Steven Hawkins and Aliens, its hard not to even think about linking the two together. If that is not enough, then perhaps the public talk from the folks who held the panel on us dealing with Alien existence might be. We are also going through a political crisis and there is a possibility of the United States turning more into a wild police state.
Already the Military of the United States is undergoing training to combat against militias formed by their own Citizens whom appose the current laws being implemented against them. This is news related stuff that is being made available to us, the public. While at the same time we have John Stewart and Steven Colbert waking people up to the true disciples of the television world, the mainstream news. Even though i can argue that Steven Colbert is a strong character yet sometimes a little weak when it comes to showing a bias attitude towards the certain topics discussed on his show. Steven is undoubtedly a character that is attempting to put "behind the scene" business affairs on air through comedy and obvious corporate advertisements. We also have to watch the patterns in film industry. Recent movies have been consisting of action or films based on people realizing they are more special than what they were told, and have discovered a way to fight against the evils surrounding them or the world.
We are being exposed to REAL fighting through the world of Mix Martial Arts, which by all means, has taken an huge uplift amongst a large audience. Many amateur MMA gyms have begun to open across the States, and you cannot begin to deny the security gyms like this are providing for the common man. When i was younger i used to be a big fan of wrestling, and i remember when wrestlers hid the secrets of their sport as if they held a CIA secret. Now wrestling is being exposed by many sources, including the oldest organization in the business, the World Wrestling Entertainment. We are given the opportunity to watch shows that expose the secrets behind wrestling and the writing process involved behind the scenes. We are being shown first hand, how a small group of writers can convince a large audience how they can manipulate their feelings. This is obviously something that is being done to make people more aware of how they were being deceived at a younger age.
Perhaps the older and newer generation of folks with the deep pockets are coming to an emotional transition and are trying ti unconsciously make the population aware of things before an important future event, such as a possible civil war against our own trusted brothers and sisters. Since the creation of the internet, and the discovery of communication through its speeds, people have been connecting with one another and sharing rumors from different parts of the world, which they can intellectually link to one another and relate them externally. We are being provided with more open source conscious and unconscious awareness than ever before. We are seeing a up-rise with the importance of individuals carrying video cameras to expose fraud and abuse coming from Law Enforcement and people with power.
Continued Below...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We can also see how a trend in Marijuana legalization is developing across the United States as well as the slowly building acceptance of psychedelic alternatives for medicinal use. People are being exposed to information trapped in time due to lack of communication, and thanks to the internet, more and more folks are being taught new things about Science. Websites like Liveleak, Wikileaks, Abovetopsecret, and infowars have increased in viewer hits. You cannot conclude just yet that all wealthy are trying to fool the majority as some of them might actually be subliminally helping us to gain a higher state of awareness through their powers in the media. Perhaps all of us are beginning to notice changes within ourselves as humans, though we seem to distance ourselves from trying to fully understand the changes. -alex.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I agree that television and movies are being used to educate us and help us in the coming days. I remember how the "Terminator" movies spoke to me, imagine my surprise when I discovered that Skynet and Cyberdyne are real! "Close Encounters" was real close to the truth of the real meeting when Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials was recorded. Telepathy is returning to us all, i am sure some of you have noticed this. The TV/Movie directors and writers pick up on thoughts from us, and make movies according to what thoughts pop into their heads. James Cameron said he dreamed of Avatar years before writing the story.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I agree that television and movies are being used to educate us and help us in the coming days. I remember how the "Terminator" movies spoke to me, imagine my surprise when I discovered that Skynet and Cyberdyne are real! "Close Encounters" was real close to the truth of the real meeting when Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials was recorded. Telepathy is returning to us all, i am sure some of you have noticed this. The TV/Movie directors and writers pick up on thoughts from us, and make movies according to what thoughts pop into their heads. James Cameron said he dreamed of Avatar years before writing the story.

Even Hollywood has known about future events in the past. A certain ATS member pointed out that spirits from the other side try to influence the most aware through creative ideas.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join