It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 Caught In Search For Arizona Deputy's Attackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Our country is litterly being pillaged, drug cartels and killing people left and right, illegal immigrant criminals fill our jails (as they do in my county) and cover our most wanted lists (again, as is the case here on Long Island) ... but yet our illustrious Homeland INSecurity secretary claims that "the border is as secure now as it ever was", what planet is she living on? Obviously not this one.

We are engaged in a fight for national survival in our Southwestern states ... and the federal government in totally oblivious. Do we need to have illegal immigrants squatting on the White House lawn making catcalls at Michell, Sasha, and Malia along with drug cartels cooking up Meth in the basement of the Capitol building before they do something?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Thank you for letting me know about your threads, I just flagged them all. I think this thread of yours deserves some promotion as it outlines many of the problems. And your so right, this is not a war about drugs per say, it is a war against the Sovereignty of the States.
Its not a drug war, its just "WAR"

[edit on 1-5-2010 by burntheships]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by ParaShredder

Exactly! I got married in Mexico last summer and I'm damn ashamed I did. I'll never go back to that place. I'll keep my money here. I'm sick of Mexico and illegals. Hell I'll be honest I'm sick of legal hispanics thinking this country is theirs to take back and I don't care what anyone says.......the truth is MANY hispanics both legal and illegal do not want to assimilate. Even Mexicans hate Argentenians for the same reason.

My father was a polish immigrant who came to this country at 25. He learned english and worked his butt off and never sucked off the government. I live in Southern California and it's amazing how many hispanics I see with 5 kids under the age of 5. My wife and I are in our 30's trying to start a family and both of us are gainfully employed and we wouldn't be able to support 5 kids in this day and age.

Now let the I'm a racist flames begin!

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

Trust me, just being hispanic does not automatically make you a supporter of illegal immigration. I'm hispanic and dont have a single family member that supports illegal immigration. Most of the supporters do so because they have a stake in the game. maybe mom, gandpa or cousin Johnny is an illegal. There are many different types of hispanics and most of these illegals do not like being associated with the term hispanic ( of Spainard decent) since they think spaniards were thier european oppressors.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ah yeah, that one I was feeling pretty frustrated
and maybe a bit testosteroney that day...
Have to go back in a month's time and see how that plays out wont I?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow that America prepares for war with Mexico was an older post that I remembered.... posted on 2-4-2010 @ 09:37 AM

here's the link to that prediction America prepares for war with Mexico

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think frustation is totally understandable considering how close you are to this real nightmare.

I found some very interesting stuff going down, relating to Obama,
Congress, and we will see where this goes.

Check it out here, I think this is Huge!

18 members of Congress!
Calls For President Obama To Protect American Citizens By Securing The Border

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

I guarantee you it's not white kids and asian kids joining up with mexican drug cartels.

Pardon sir, but the color of money is green. If non-hispanics can secure markets normally beyond reach of the hispanics - it's a business decision.
What backs your guarantee?

gj

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Wow that America prepares for war with Mexico was an older post that I remembered.... posted on 2-4-2010 @ 09:37 AM

here's the link to that prediction America prepares for war with Mexico

That is an interesting thread, I just skimmed it.
I am not sure how all this will play out, I do see the hypocritical
actions of many in the Administration. For instance, Janet Napolilatano.

When she served as Governor of Arizona, Janet Napolitano sent countless requests to Washington to take action in securing our border. Now, as Secretary of Homeland Security, she claims that the border is “as secure now as it has ever been.”

canadafreepress.com...

She is . of the DHS but chooses to ignore a huge National Security problem.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This story ignores the much larger, much more important story:

WE SHOULD LEGALIZE DRUGS AND PUT THE CARTELS OUT OF BUSINESS

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Not from e you won't. I stand with the true Americans who want the Border sealed, possibility militarized, and the illegals, each and everyone that has entered illegally, or over stayed their Visa, go home, or we will be forced to show you the way.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
This story ignores the much larger, much more important story:

WE SHOULD LEGALIZE DRUGS AND PUT THE CARTELS OUT OF BUSINESS

Drug trafficing is not the only problem. Even if we got rid of the drug violence we still have a huge problem with human trafficing, home invasions, kidnappings for ransom or for forced prostitution. Phoenix has become the kidnapping capital of the U.S. and ranks 2nd in the WORLD(can you imagine that). These crimes are being perpetrated by mexican based gangs. The victims are taken to mexico and many of them never heard from again. Solving the drug problem will only cause an increase in the other crimes. land owners along the boarder have been rerporting mexican based gangs showing up on thier property in blacked out SUVs warning the land owners that in a couple days they will be conducting "business" on thier property and if they notify law enforcement they will return in 3 weeks to deal with them. Ranchers that did not comply have had thier homes burned down. Lets see you live under these circumstances and do nothing.

We need to secure the boarder and mexican nationals need to go through the same immigration process as any other immigrants. This country is not anti-immigrant by any means. We accept 1.2 million LEGAL immigrants anually with plans to increase it to 2.4 million.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I disagree with that. I think saying white and asian kids would not be involved with drug dealing is going waaaaay too far.

Someone just posted a thread on some drug cartel in Mexico, and after a lot of this and that, it was determined that a photo of a huge pile of money was taken in the house of a Chinese guy working with the Mexican drug cartels.

Criminality knows no ethnicity. There are plenty of white kids involved in drug selling and crime. In Hawaii where I grew up, there were plenty of Asian kids screwing up too.

I am against illegals playing the race card. But posts like yours cross into territory that makes their playing the race card credible. You sound a little racist, in other words. It may just be your frustration with the issue, but there really is no good excuse for becoming racist.

Its perfectly doable to take people as individuals and consider them that way, rather than just assume that ALL people of Mexican descent have criminal leanings. I spent 15 years in New Mexico. I know a lot of Hispanics who are perfectly good America citizens, who have been in this country for generations, (some for longer than my family for sure) who love and respect this country and who do not go around waving the Mexican flag and thumbing their nose at the laws here.

Many of them are as pissed off about illegals flooding the border as many other Americans are. Lets not lump everyone with Hispanic roots into the the same category as those who come here illegally, and those who run drug cartels. Thats not fair, or honest.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
If they are shooting at the deputies and the helicopters there is no reason to try and arrest them. They want a shoot out, give 'em one. Dead people don't get to commit murders over, or shoot at people anymore. Waste the ammunition, not the money for a trial.........helps our economy, frees up the courts, and sends a strong message to others.

Time to mount mini-guns on police helicopters.
Hook them to the FLIR and anyone shooting at a police helicopters could be turned into hamburger.

I don't think it would take long before these drug smugglers though twice about shooting or even carrying guns.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Calling a bill cracking down on immigrants in Arizona "misguided," President Barack Obama said Friday the federal government will closely monitor the situation in the state for possible civil rights violations.

Obama calling the Arizona Bill "misguided" is nuts. The Govenor of
Arizona has shown she has the guts to guide their state. It is the wimpos
in Washington that are misguided. They haven't shown any guts at all.
And when did Obama suddenly become so concerned about "civil rights"?

What about the rights of Americans who want to clean up this putrid mess
on our borders?

You can bet your sweet bippy that all of these politicians with their thumb
up their self righteous heineys, will be the first to jump on the band
wagon wanting to take all the credit when something good comes with
this cleanup in Arizona. If it actually works for the good, and I think it will,
they will suddenly say that they were all for it in the beginning. I will bet
the doghouse they will whine for everyone's gratitude for "what they did".

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I guarantee you it's not white kids and asian kids joining up with mexican drug cartels.

Your guarantee is worthless.

Rival prison gang members, including warring white supremacist and Hispanic groups, are brokering unusual criminal alliances outside prison to assist Mexican drug cartel operations in the U.S. and Mexico, federal law enforcement officials say.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Last year 26,000+ died with 60%+ innocent family members kidnapped tortured and killed on both sides of the border. This year with only three months on the calender there have been almost 4,000. The last four administrations have ignored this and it's high damned time someone does something. We need to embarrass this government to the extent that they can only do what must be done. Close the damned borders and let the rules of engagement allow us to fight in the manner needed to stop this war! And it is a damned war.

Zindo

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

These problems in Mexico and further south have been ignored for too long. One poster said 18 members of Congress and asking the President to protect the border. That is a good start but what about 70-80 who recently requested the President continue support for Israel? WTF??? 18 vs. 80???

I think those in Congress need a drug test. How much time does our MSM spend on vomit versus a real threat to our country? And then people get upset about racism. What does drug cartel thugs shooting at police have to do with race? What does umpteen thousand dead in Juarez alone have to do with racial profiling?

Are Americans really that out-to-lunch they focus on these stupid non issues to the extent the real threat is eclipsed in their minds? What if Washington DC sat on the Mexican border? What if instead of empty desert, the majority of Americans had their homes on the border?

If we do not do something soon, it will not matter if your home is on the border or hundreds of miles from it. The problem will be in your lap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join