It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of the meaning of 322

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
William Cooper theorized that the skull and bones symbol actually was a symbol inherited from the Knight Templars, he pointed out that when members where buried they had their legs crossed. The templar fleet, resources, and most of its members where never caught and trialed by the Church after that Friday, October 13, 1307, so where did they go? Cooper made the connection that they became the highly organized pirates of the seas, where did their wast fleet come from, their pirate harbours, and their rites of initiation that had similarities to the templar rites. Now, today the skulls and bones symbol is used by the Sculls and Bones fraternety, where many of the US presidents are members, but it has the number 322 under it.

I know that this is the number of a room on campus that they use, but I theorize that it means something more. My theory is that the number 322 is the number of templars that where killed by the Church after Friday, October 13, 1307. Anyone else have a theory on this?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Acharya]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Acharya]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe there were only 322 remaining.
But your post is very thought provoking and I hope you get some additional answers here.
S&F

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

From page 6 of Antony Sutton's "America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones":

What is the significance of the "322" in Chapter 322? William Russell imported the society from Germany and so it has been argued the 322 stands for '32 (from 1832), the second chapter, of this German organization. Possibly a chapter 320 and a chapter 321 may exist some- where And 323 is the designation of a room within the Skull & Bones temple at Yale.
Another interpretation is that The Order is descended from a Greek fraternal society dating back to Demosthenes in 322 B.C. This has perhaps some credibility because Bones records are dated by adding 322 to the current year, i.e., records originating in 1950 are dated Anno - Demostheni 2272.

Another theory I heard floating around was that the "322" refers to the rough date of the spring equinox, the re-birth of life in the northern hemisphere, the re-birth from death motif so beloved of many mystery schools and subsequent clandestine organizations.

All three theories could be true I suppose. Mystery cult-style secret societies so often possess polyvalent iconography and allegories, or at least so many outsiders interpret these in an open ended way.

[edit on 1/5/10 by Extant Taxon]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My take on it is that they think that they are "reincarnations" of Alexander the Great, who called himself the son of Ammon the Ram god and who died in 323 BC (322 being the next year to be reincarnated into). Here's the logo's of the Republicans and Democrats. The 2nd is both mirrored. Looks like a ram to me. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have a theory and it is way out of the box.... Or...Should I say way out of the closet !!

Look at the three, it is in the shape of a certain anatomical shape.
Look at the twos, turn them upside down and look for an anatomical shape.

Now with two 2's and the 3 , I have come to the conclusion that the skull and bones' "322" is a symbol for a secret homosexual cult.

And if that is not enough, "skull" and "bones", please don't use your imagination too much. But you might get the point.

I apologize for coming to this conclusion. It is hard to explain my theory while still keeping it family safe on a higher grade website such as this.

I have no proof. I am just going by very basic symbolism here. And from what I understand , from past threads, is that secret cults/clubs like to use basic symbolism to keep their secret and make it so obvious with pictures at the same time.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Were did they go ? Denmark ( their capital even today ). 3.22 is a Bible passage . The red and white stripes on the American flag is that of the vikings ,who walked on what is now know as American soil long before Columbus ( not the individual's birth name by the way ).The American land mass is only a hop , skip and a jump from Greenland .Why is one of the American political parties logo a elephant ? This has a little something to do with the Royal Danish Order of the Elephant . Neither country has elephants do they ? You can say what you like about what the elephant represents , strength , memory and so on , but all are unlikely realisticly .All Monarchy of Europe wear this Order including Queen Elizabeth the second ( Micheal Jackson too, although there is no record of his recieving this under that persona ) .Denmark is a small Nation that appears unremarkable . So why then did Bush jr celebrate a birthday at the Danish Palace and why has the current POTUS been there twice in twelve months ? The Games and Global warming ? Well there is certainly a Game in progress ! I will finnish by pointing out I am not Danish although I have been there twice including the G20 . This is not a pro Danish thread belive me , quite the opposite . Just a little food for thought !

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

it's pretty easy to dismiss 322 as a bible passage. the problem is: you neglected to inform the good people which book it came from. i also find it highly unlikely that a group that has new initiates lying in a coffin reciting their sexual exploits is going to be pious enough to include bible verse as part of their symbolism. good try, though.

i'm more interested in finding out if anyone can uncover something of historical significance that happened on march 22nd. that's how these things usually work; numbers generally correspond to dates and events.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Genesis 3:22 - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Genesis 32:20 - And say ye moreover, Behold, thy servant Jacob is behind us. For he said, I will appease him with the present that goeth before me, and afterward I will see his face; peradventure he will accept of me.

Deuteronomy 32:20 - And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In the book "Who Really Runs the World? The War Between Globalization and Democracy" By Thom Burnett and Alex Games, page 20, it claims,

www.amazon.com...

The mystical number 322 on the emblem and its use in the tomb to identify the order's inner sanctum are supposedly either a reference to the date of the death of the famous Greek lawyer and patriot Demosthenes in 322 BC, whose fraternity the skull and bones models itself upon, or a cryptic reference to its German origins.

After that part it says,

the number 322 is to be read as the order's founding date 32 i.e. 1832, and its rank as the the second chapter of the German society.
With a possible connection to the Illuminati.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Mentioned previously.

Antony C. Sutton was the one who did this research originally and found those facts.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
3/22 today people

Any signs of fabricated destuction yet?

It seems those poor lizards are loosing ground. Their plans seems to go down the sinkhole more and more. They didnt suceed in their plan in dominating the middle east by 2006, and by the things are going in Libya it more and more looks like a big FAIL for "them" :-)

Poor soul-less mutha#as.

Just in case, I recommend keeping the protective helmets on if you live in CA or closeby until this day has come to an end.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
three against two and two against...where two or three gather...whatever two or three bind...wherever two or three agree.. hides

as for letter pictures- wife, husband beheaded..surrounded by a woman..pure religion.. just for sake..one..twenty four elders..rib..throne heart..dry bones live..skin destroyed all

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c1ea550a7d6.jpg[/atsimg]

12..1/2..make one out of two..Spirit and Bride..this side of the river and that side

after two days revived after three raised..can determine sex..two swords..stood on feet
love protects

yes just kind of rambling..like a madman..no sleepy 2 jueno...last night
gyaud...I crack myself up
edit on 22-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join