It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History is repeating itself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
back in the day a man named hitler
country was being over run by jewish people..that he did not like and alot of other's didnt want in there country.
and we all know what happen then!!!

Now in the united states we have illegal Mexican's
running drug's , killing innocent people, phoenix Arizona has the highest missing child rate in the world almost,Billion's of american job's stolen in a economic crisis,

the list can go on and on.

But the fact remain's history is gonna repeat it's self very very fast if citizen's start taking matter's into there own hand's.
state's will turn there back on federal government because they refuse to grasp it's hurting the lower class American's on job's..

A country divided can not stand folk's.

Myself born and raised on a farm have worked the land my whole life.
and there are alot of good HARD working americans willing to do the job's the illegal's are stealing from them...but when a famer is looking to save money
and hires illegal's /immigrant worker's to do the job for 1/2 the price of the going state's rate..it make's it extremely hard.

Not to mention in Kentucky our state give's immigrant worker's free health care and foodstamp's....and that a kick in the arse?
So joe taxpayer in Kentucky work's to pay tax's so his next door neighbor get's his work stole from him ...not cool
they drain our state tax dollar's in free health care and food stamp's...and take our money they make in the united states all back to mexico till the next year and they do it all over again...

Alot of good people died for the alamo.
we are suppose to REMEMBER THE ALAMO
Because it look's to me like we are letting them invade as we eat our mcdonald's and let them mow are grass.

So yes eventually history is going to repeat itself if we dont do something and stop people politically correct here.

i worked in a factory here in Kentucky during the off season farming.
i noticed alot of mexican's that worked on the assembly line..and hardly 1 in 10 could speak one word of English.
One day a worker NOT SAYING WHO IT WAS lol
called immigration and told them how it was at the factory..
during lunch break i went to the lunch room noticed 2 immigration worker's at each door so they couldn't see them till they got in the break room.
i chuckled with glee like a school girl kinda lol
the mexican worker's would walk in the door they would ask for identification ect...
none but a few had any ..
by the time lunch was over all us legal americans went back to the line..
we couldn't start the line...we lost over 60 people

The next day all local american people needing job's had job's again.
that was 2 year's ago it's even worse now.

The point is the people turned on the jewish in germany and we saw the after math.
The people in rural america are getting sick of the politically correctness
over the illegal mexican in america.
just ask any hard working american that work's a farm for a living or in a factory over run with immigrant worker's.

Btw i don't blame the mexican's themself's i would drain a system that allowed me too also if i was from another county..it would be no sweat of my back it's not my county.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by TheAmused]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ia: wrong this is repeating itself "murder, theft and poverty" when will the world wake up and realize that everybody deserves a equal amount of everything ? Intuitive aptitude.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intuitiveaptitude2009
Ia: wrong this is repeating itself "murder, theft and poverty" when will the world wake up and realize that everybody deserves a equal amount of everything ? Intuitive aptitude.

i am sure in bizzaro world a utopia is awesome but we all know it can never happen.

Do you know what happen's when you merge a poverty ridden country with a country struggling economically ?
Your fellow Americans die of starvation..

yes all people in the world deserve a equal chance for wealth..i agree with that...just in there own country and not off my tax dollar's and the blood of my countrymen.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You have added a strong thread to the patch that will be used to mend our flag.
G_D Bless America!

S&F

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.usillegalaliens.com...

That means not spending a few billion on proper border security allowed all those crimes to happen. As we saw in the previous section, each crime has economic consequences. Rape plus other injury crime costs society $97,205 in 2006 dollars. A sexual molestation was not listed but murders had an even far greater cost. Using $50,000 as the average total economic impact, that means that just the 82,473 sexual crimes that were committed by previously deported illegal alien sex perverts who simply strolled back in to commit more crime cost us $4.1 BILLION. In any case, does this sound like a victimless crime? Even if Schurman-Kauflin is off by a factor of two, that is still 65,455 victims. Per year. And remember, 63% of those crimes would have been prevented if we simply controlled who was coming across our borders and all of them would have never happened if there were no illegal aliens in the USA.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
You have added a strong thread to the patch that will be used to mend our flag.
G_D Bless America!

S&F

Thank you for your kind word's
how long till it the boil pop's no idea but it's gonna be very very soon.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
back in the day a man named hitler
country was being over run by jewish people..that he did not like and alot of other's didnt want in there country.
and we all know what happen then!!!

I don't know where you got that idea from but it is most certainly not true. Germany did not have substantial jewish immigration, in fact immigration rates for jews settling in germany were declining ever since the 20's. The jewish population of germany was not substantial; and most of them were not recent immigrants but simply germans living in germany ever since the middle ages.

To compare the US to Weimar Germany on this basis ylike ou did is ridiculous.

I could even go further and say that indeed there is something in common here to the nazis; but it's rather your way of thinking than the nature of the US's current immigration patterns.

There's really nothing in common historically between the current immigration problems of the US and the Nazi's genocidal policies. Germany was not overwhelmed by jewish immigration in any sense. I'm not even sure that the label "overwhelmed" should be applied to the current situation in the US. So maybe the real continuity here is that there is a great potential for rural nationalism of a very vicious and antihmumane kind that is ready to randomly condemn some minority whenever the economy is in a downturn, be that germany in the 30's or anway today.

Now in the united states we have illegal Mexican's
running drug's , killing innocent people, phoenix Arizona has the highest missing child rate in the world almost,Billion's of american job's stolen in a economic crisis,

And how does that compare to pre-Nazi germany? totally not?

But the fact remain's history is gonna repeat it's self very very fast if citizen's start taking matter's into there own hand's.

So what`? are you really suggesting that the rural folks in the us are gonna set up extermination camps and therefore settle the imiigration problem through a final solution? Really?

state's will turn there back on federal government because they refuse to grasp it's hurting the lower class American's on job's..

Like exactly the opposite of what happened in the transition from weimar to hitler.

A country divided can not stand folk's.

so quit the dividing already. lol. Give up the urge to construct false dichotomies whenever your life doesn't go the way you want it to.

I mean I get that you have a point.... It must suck from your perspective; but I'd rework that argument if you want to be taken seriously. I get that your pissed. But why the whole nazi nonsense?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
lol, back in the day there were people called native americans who were doing ok untill these european immigrants came over and dam near wiped them out sound familiar??? karma's a bitch aint it. sorry if it sounds harsh but it's the truth.

new topics

top topics

join