It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOUR involvement. Where do you stand? Think carefully.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Yeah, that to.

I haven't seen any "lights" in the sky recently.

This is a website that we are allowed to express ourselves! For "virtual attention".

[edit on 2-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

the more research you do, the more evidence you accumilate. to me they are real...why?...because i've done the research, and it takes patience, persistance, and time.

the people that do not believe that aliens and UFO's are real, are the ones that have failed at one of the three above mentioned disciplines

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am not disputing ET as they are undeniably real. I am disputing our methods of change.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I understand what you mean. I read a book recently about the subject, i dont know if theres truth in it, but an example of the theory would be, wanting to win the lottery will only put you in a state of wanting to win the lottery, believing that you have is more likely to get you the jackpot. The buddhists say that desire for things just perpetuates more and more desire, do you know what i mean. i dont know if i expressed that very well tho.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Nah i get ya. You expressed yourself fine. What was the book you've read?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

il go and have a look for you now, cant remember which one it was, i spend hours in the weirdo section of waterstones. will come back to you. ps i have never won the lottery.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Damn i was gunna ask for lotto advice. lol. Thanks for the effort.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Il have to come back to you with that book title, ive read so many and have usually got about three on the go at any one time, its not the secret tho! A really fantastic book i have read recently though and am currently re reading it is a book called extra dimensional universe by a guy called john violette. Wont go into details, because theres so much, but what an absolutly awe inspiring and easily understandable book. Would recommend it to anyone on this site.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well youd only spend it on giant inflatable green alien men anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join