It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human-looking ETs secretly in U.S.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Human-looking ETs secretly in U.S.?

www.americanchronicle.com

According to accounts released Saturday, April 24, 2010, by the coordinator of an e-mail news and information service, officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and other U.S. government agencies have been involved in security activities involving human-appearing extraterrestrial beings in the U.S.

Victor Martinez, the e-mail information coordinator, is a former federal employee with an interest in space, defense and current affairs. Recipients of his e-mail news items include a wide variety of people interested in emerg
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-5-2010 by TheAmused]

[edit on 1/5/2010 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 1/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
this story is on the front page of google news folk's right now.

could this be disclosure starting?

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-5-2010 by TheAmused]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on 1/5/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here's the actual title of the article, ...

Human-Looking ETs Secretly in U.S.?

According to accounts released Saturday, April 24, 2010, by the coordinator of an e-mail news and information service, officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and other U.S. government agencies have been involved in security activities involving human-appearing extraterrestrial beings in the U.S.

(This article originally appeared on the Joint Recon Study Group site.)

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Maybe it's just your settings but, it wasn't on the front page when I went to google news. It was a decent story I guess but, when all you can do is quote your undisclosed sources one has to take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"Aliens" have been incarnating as humans for quite some time now. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a physical standpoint, but you might be able to sense something "different" about them. JMO, of course.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

An interesting link you provided where this statement struck me...

"Above all, they did not have any extra powers nor abilities. They had no weapons and never tried to harm Earth humans. Their sole intent and stated mission was that they just wanted to study Earth humans and obtain the basic structure of the human body, anatomy and social interplay."

Sure. That's what they all say.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, its not sudden news, many have been sharing this information for some time.

This looks like a real push towards disclosure is leaking into the press. Nothing is by accident either, or are the "human" looking ones they are likely to put before us, necessarily the good guys, they have underground bases where horrendous things happen to kidnapped victims, children, teenagers, and whole families. And hybrids are created. Most of the abductions are Vrill, in up to 4000 underground bases, some big ones in the US, Australia, Finland, Germany.

There are definitely benevolents, and as this universe is truly a duality school, with different grades, there is light and dark in sides that are more one than the other. There are light individuals amonst the annanuki's and darker individuals amongst the benevolents.
The Hopi talk of the two pleaidian brothers, basically they were the annanuki, the nordic/reptilian hybrids.

All are light inside, though some have muddied the light within by imagining they are dark and by following dark programs in the system, so we call those the dark ones, they are light too. Doesnt mean we should embrace anything that shows up.

The basic idea behind not disclosing so far by the dark side ones running our planet, aside from the deprivation of information/knowledge, and hoarding technology for themselves is this:

Do the snakes really want the mice to know the snakes are loose in the grass with them and running the system!

So go to your source, within, your Higher Self and get your house in order, start to ask for blocks to unconditional love and compassion for all those in need in this world to be removed, and seek to awaken, activate memories and light.

We're going to need a lot of awareness for the days coming, even more so if they start to disclose.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

im lost you posted headline and link same as i did or am i missing something here lol
idk what ya saying did i post the link wrong?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I read something like this earlier.
But if they are amoung us, I cant help but wondering what their social inter-actions are like..?

Would they come across as that crazy weido type that sits next to you on an empty bus, or would they give up their seat on a full bus for an old person..?

It would be better if they did make their selfs known, since if they study us, then there intrested in us.
Maybe technology wise, we're 200 years behind them?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
How does the new Arizona law regarding illegal aliens affect these guys? Is Arizona law enforcement properly trained to spot them, or is that species profiling?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
How does the new Arizona law regarding illegal aliens affect these guys? Is Arizona law enforcement properly trained to spot them, or is that species profiling?

dang political correctness

second line

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So I wonder if the movie MIB was based off of any real circumstances?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I knew it !! now we are all doomed! god damn ETs sneeking around ,cant be up to any "good"

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
openminds.exopaedia.org...

This is a talk with president reagan on these aliens.

its in pdf. These Trantaloids, are mentiond and described as Insect like. with the ability to disguise themselves as human.

very interesting read. and extremly relevent.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Does anybody here remember what Clifford Stone said in April 2001 Disclosure Conference?

55 different species so far and all have 2 arms / legs, some look identical to us which is what worries the Pentagon.

I don't know how to post YouTube clips on here but look him up, it's amazing with the World's Press / TV crews with him etc.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well as long as they stay away from eatting all the bananas and yummy corn bread and pizzas, they can come and go as they please, just as long as they dont cause a scene, and stay in human form. But they should guit tagging cropfields with there griffity, or at least ask the owners of those cropfields if they can do that. It's only polite to do so.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
I read something like this earlier.
But if they are amoung us, I cant help but wondering what their social inter-actions are like..?

Would they come across as that crazy weido type that sits next to you on an empty bus, or would they give up their seat on a full bus for an old person..?

It would be better if they did make their selfs known, since if they study us, then there intrested in us.
Maybe technology wise, we're 200 years behind them?

Maybe they only have a little speckling of ET in their spirit, or blood, how would you detect them?

This universe is old. We all have some kind of stardust to us.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
In the book of Tobit. God sends Rapheal disguised as a human.

. God sends the angel Raphael, disguised as a human, to heal Tobit and to free Sarah from the demon.
Source

What i'm trying to say is the idea that angels being considered as ET's. Not "gray aliens" but beings from a different dimensions.

Now about aliens within our universe, like grays etc etc

I believe that if our best wardrobe and make up artist can create something crazy under movie FX Times that by a million years of technological advancement and you have the perfect disguised. I honestly think that the government are more talking about angels rather then aliens. Or maybe both. who knows

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

This isn't anything new. I'd say it should be common knowledge... but since it's not on the daily news broadcast, then it doesn't REALLY exist.

But who cares, anyway. With human looking ETs, how would you fight back anyway?? I've even seen folks yelling "I hope they take over" after getting a dose of their mind control. I don't think you can fight back against something like that, especially not when "EVERYBODY" is in on it, then nobody can be trusted but yourself. You can't even run from something like that, the cops and national guard would come and "pick you up".

Geez, man... if someone saw any "human-looking" ETs, they couldn't even tell anyone about it since they'd get tossed in the nut house. Just observe what happens when folks even start topics like that here on ATS. They get laughed at and dismissed on even a "conspiracy" web site. Imagine what would happen to them in the real world.

Nice little "news" story, though.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by MegaCurious]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
"This woman was single, 23-years-old and a trusted, well-respected U.S. government employee."

At age 23, exactly how long was she working for the Government to be a trusted and well respected employee?

"The male non-human was interrogated by teams of AFOSI special agents over several weeks and in total was questioned and intensely interrogated for many months by other agencies."

How many agencies were involved here? For security reasons, you would think that this type of information would be kept exclusive to only one agency.

"The non-human entity was released on the direct orders of then President Carter in late 1980, and subsequently left Earth and returned to its home planet."

No way in hell would such an entity just be released. This story appears to be rubbish.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join