It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warned away from the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Imagine 500, 1000 or even 50000 years from now in a time were time travel is possible.

Imagine several 100 years later when time travel or time viewing becomes entertainment.

If you lived in this time decided to go on a time traveling vacation or rent a
time viewing booth. Where would you visit or what would you watch?

Well one hotspot I believe would be the Apollo moon landings. I believe the orbs or UFO's the Astronaughts witnessed maybe apperitions resulting from future time travelers or time viewing technology. It makes a lot of sence I think.

I think it is also possible that initial time travel experiments could take place on our moon rather than risk bad things happening here on earth. This could be why we have not and do not return to the moon. If some future technology was lost or left behind on the moon it would make since for those in the future to warn us away to prevent catastophic time line changes by us getting technology earlier than we should.

So I propose that instead of aliens warning us away from the moon that it might be us in the future warning us away from the moon.

What other things would you visit as a time viewer? Concidering your answers could we find more evidence of time travel by looking on the fringes of events for possible evidence of more time travel?

How about 911. Were there any orbs or UFO's or other oddities caught on tape or possibly witnessed?

Other times I would consider looking for time travel evidence would be;
Shuttle explosions
JFK assasination
Tsunami that killed all those people

What other modern events or history might attract time viewers from the future where we could look for evidence?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
We aren't staying away from the moon, we've been there since the 50's

Current and Past Missions

* Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter - NASA Lunar Orbiter Mission (2009)
* LCROSS - NASA Lunar Impactor Mission (2009)
* Chandrayaan-1 - ISRO (India) Lunar Orbiter Mission (2008)
* Chang'e 1 - CAST (China) Lunar Orbiter Mission
* Kaguya (SELENE) - JAXA Lunar Orbiter Mission
* SMART 1 - ESA Lunar Orbiter Mission
* Lunar Prospector - NASA Lunar Discovery Mission
* AsiaSat 3/HGS-1 - Commercial Telecommunications Satellite
* Clementine - DoD/NASA Lunar Mapping Mission
* Hiten - ISAS Lunar Flyby and Orbiter
* Galileo - NASA Mission to Jupiter - Lunar Flyby
* Apollo - NASA Lunar Manned Missions
* Lunar Orbiter - NASA Lunar Mapping Missions
* Surveyor - NASA Lunar Lander Missions
* Ranger - NASA Lunar Impact Missions
* Luna and Zond - Soviet Lunar Missions

en.wikipedia.org...
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
How about 911. Were there any orbs or UFO's or other oddities caught on tape or possibly witnessed?

Just a thought... If you were a time traveller and your capability to travel in time must be kept a secret from the people in the time you travel to, wouldn't they simply check for any evidence of them selves doing what they did and then go back and make sure that evidence didn't happen?

(that made sense as I was typing it, I think I will just leave it at that)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Ugh I think you just broke the time-space continuum....

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

What other modern events or history might attract time viewers from the future where we could look for evidence?

As a student of history, I'd head back to 1381 and the English Peasant's Revolt. I'd warn Wat Tyler about going unarmed...there might be more equality if he hadn't been murdered at Smithfield.

I'd enjoy seeing Imhotep drafting his plans and overseeing construction in ancient Egypt. Neolithic Europe would be on the list too.

Being in a certain New Mexico desert in the summer of 1947 would be pretty high on the list. Likewise, I'd like to be at 9/11 and see exactly how that passport was 'discovered' in the wreckage and debris. It'd also be interesting to be at maybe three major UFO events and see if they actually happened.

More likely, I'd use my time travel machine to attend the major gigs of the 20th Century...and a couple of Shakespeare plays. Hmmmm. Plus watching Liverpool's greatest European matches and a few legendary boxing fights.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I think you are on to something. Maybe just maybe that middle eastern time travelers went back in time to hijack planes just to look at the world trade centers but accidentally crashed into them?!?!?

I think I am going to post this in 9/11 conspiracies.........

[edit on 1-5-2010 by kenny71]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Well one hotspot I believe would be the Apollo moon landings. I believe the orbs or UFO's the Astronaughts witnessed maybe apperitions resulting from future time travelers or time viewing technology. It makes a lot of sence I think.

erm

if they even went to the moon.

Even if they did, why would it be such a hotspot? Granted by the time we have figured out time travel that potential hotspots before man may overpower the 'going to the moon' =-\..

Meh

top topics

join