It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Level Test.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ahoy thar,

Take this test and see how conspiracy-minded you are. Be careful though, this test was probably set up by the government/ptb to test our knowledge on all things conspiracy

www.thesatirist.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well I'm a borderline case, but I already had that figured out anyway. Thanks for the link that was fun.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Good fun...I scored a healthy 1.9

1 to 2. You are not a conspiracy theorist. You have probably read a few stories from the alternative press, or seen the occasional hard-hitting 60 Minutes segment, and been angered by them, but you will never do anything about it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Your score is 3.533333333333333. Conspiracy Theorist! You actual prefer a conspiracy theory to any mainstream explanation. For you, the MSM (mainstream media) is mainly disinformation. You read way too much internet news. Try to go outside a little more.

I guess I believe...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hit a 2.6

Your score is 2.6. Borderline case. You have an interest in alternative explanations for historic events. You are certainly out of the mainstream, but it is still a free country, right?

EDIT: Oh btw S&F

[edit on 5/1/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

2.46 Borderline Case: You have an interest in alternative explanations for historic events. You are certainly out of the mainstream, but it is still a free country, right?.

Not really that surprised, but I would of guessed a 3.0+ "conspiracy theorist". Anyone else find it funny that the "conspiracy theories" had more information than the "mainstream" explanation?

Example:

Question: Who killed JFK?

1. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Didn’t the Warren Commission prove this 40 years ago?
5.A conspiracy of international bankers controls the U.S. Federal Reserve, and They ordered JFK whacked because he began returning the U.S.A. to gold- and silver-backed money, instead of the fraudulent Federal Reserve Notes (“Dollars”).

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Your score is 3. Borderline case. You have an interest in alternative explanations for historic events. You are certainly out of the mainstream, but it is still a free country, right?

Thought you should all note. I use an addon called GHOSTERY. What it does is allow me to block who tracks me on websites. It became unavailable on that website. Certainly nefarious sounding isn't it?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not interested in this. My life has proved electronic mind control exists and the general public know nothing of it.

So conspiracy does exists and evil in power is real.

But people like glenn beck and alex jones are our enemy too.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
''Your score is 2.466666666666667. Borderline case. You have an interest in alternative explanations for historic events. You are certainly out of the mainstream, but it is still a free country, right?''

That's about right for me I think. Andy, do cheer up mate.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

2 to 3. Borderline case. You have an interest in alternative explanations for historic events. You are certainly out of the mainstream, but it is still a free country, right?.

new topics

top topics

join