It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Ministry Finds that Fluoridation Does Not Reduce Tooth Decay

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What if this chemical is making us weaker, and since the vast majority of our body consist of water, we are full of it. Perhaps it weakens the bones, does not allow humans to have a more spiritual connection. Maybe since this is mostly found in America or in westernized nations... this chemical is dumbing down our children through the birth cycle. Just a theory.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
No matter how many threads, how many times you (impersonal) tell people, they will not listen until they are ready to, its like shouting at a brick wall otherwise.

When 'they' eventually listen, then thats the time to answer their questions.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Isn't Fluoride just a by-product of Aluminum ore mining? They (the mining companies) must dispose of this poison somewhere. Why not feed it to the sheeple? Oh yeah, Don't buy too much food grade H2O2 at once; think Zazi.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Below is a link to my thread and I would like to congratulate the member of this well-written/put together piece of work/art helping people like YOU and me become AWARE of the dangers of Sodium Fluoride. On my thread for those of YOU who would like to read more on the subject as I have tryed endlessly to help bring people to the LIGHT with this subject in mind and hopefully it is all meant to be for those of you that read this will take the time and patience to read on mostly everything I have posted on the below link.

Please people let's make a change and start questioning what these government agencies/coporate businesses are putting into our food and water.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Response Protocol for Chronic Fluoride Poisoning/Fluoride Allergic Reaction

Thankyou for your time and take care to all.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
What if this chemical is making us weaker, and since the vast majority of our body consist of water, we are full of it. Perhaps it weakens the bones, does not allow humans to have a more spiritual connection. Maybe since this is mostly found in America or in westernized nations... this chemical is dumbing down our children through the birth cycle. Just a theory.

Sodium Fluoride affects the Pineal Gland located in the back/behind our brain. Its about the size of a small sized green pea and release a chemical called Dopamine/'___' which is produced when we sleep. Its also a pleasure chemical such as what helps us visualise images/ use our imagination and mainly of all helps us connect to our third eye located between our two eyes. Dopamine/pleasure chemical helps us connect to the LIGHT. For those in the KNOW are trying to prevent us from having a connection with our inner-self/Higher Selves/Family of Light. We must do what we can to prevent consuming Sodium Fluoride in any product and help other's become AWARE of the danger's.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here's a quote I would like you all to read.

"Chronic administration of aluminum-fluoride and sodium-fluoride in the drinking water of rats resulted in distinct morphological alterations of the brain, including the effects on neurons and cerebrovasculature." In layman's terms, it looked like fluoride and aluminum could cause Alzheimer's.

Here is the link below;

www.commondreams.org...

Morphological Alterations

www.fluoride-journal.com...

P=0.05. A progressive decline in the appearance of the AlF3 animals was noted throughout the experiment, with the hair becoming sparse and the yellowing which occurs with age. The skin became dry, flaky and of a copper color. The aluminum levels in samples of brain were higher in both the AlF3 and NaF groups relative to the controls,

www.fluoridealert.org...
www.fluoridealert.org...

www.fluoridealert.org...

Of particular concern are a series of studies indicating that fluoride can cause osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in both fluoride-treated male rats and boys under the age of 20 living in fluoridated areas. Osteosarcoma is a rare, but deadly, form of cancer that strikes primarily during the teenage years.

Neurons and Cerebrovasculature

An image of a Neuron below;

img460.imageshack.us...

pakalert.files.wordpress.com...

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities-millions of tons-were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the US atomic bomb program, both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.

pakalert.wordpress.com...

Start waking up people!!!

The government do not FEAR what we KNOW they FEAR how WE can prove IT?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What's up DD. Good post

An "RO" system. or reverse osmosis, takes out all contaminants when used properly. They run anywhere from $120.00-$500.00 for a good one. They will produce 0 PPM water that can be used for drinking and growing your own hydroponic consumables.

Hydroponic growing becomes very easy when proper research, and practice is applied.

Visit your friendly neighborhood hydroponic store, or build your own system...and grow the cleanest, tastiest consumables you could imagine.

...about time you found that avatar again...or maybe i've been away awhile.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by becomingaware]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've decided to do my final speech in one of my college classes on this topic. I was surprised to find a lot of excellent sources. Many toxicologists agree that there is no reliable evidence that says fluoride is responsible for the decline in tooth decay over the past 50 years. This thread is what gave me the idea for the speech, so I'm just expressing thanks and trying to get the word out to at least my classmates. They'll tell their friends, who will tell their families, and maybe this one presentation can cause a reaction in the community

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Flouride is a toxic chemical, i've been saying it for years. It's amazing how more people don't look into this fact when it has always been 50/50 for and against it for as long as i've been alive. That in itself shows that there is something up with it.

I've posted lots of information on this on electrobiotics.com and theopensource.tv

It's not just flouride the damn dentists are killing us with, its Mercury too, the second most toxic chemical in the world. I've talked to a few different dentists about flouride and mercury and it amazes me how they still say they're both safe, don't they research ANYTHING for themselves? Brainwashed Robots.

I think its about time more and more people began taking the government and the dentists to court for these crimes.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, I have switched to non-fluoridated toothpaste as a starting point, and next is reverse-osmosis implementation for my water. This stuff sickens me to no end.

I hope more people will start to take notice, question this, and take appropriate measures to counteract this thuggery and chemical warfare being waged upon us by tptb.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ive noticed, when using non-fluorinated toothpaste, my teeth seem to feel cleaner, but weaker.. to me, that suggests fluorinated toohpaste strngthen the tetth through the day, but as it wears off, weakens teeth. Any truth to that?
Reverse osmosis is the only real water filteration system, but the problem is, it removes minerals yuor body needs. Yeah you could take a mineral tab daily, but its not he same as getting it naturally..our body really arnt desigend to absorb nutrion synthetically, via a pill.
I myself, have a twin 9 1/2 inch filter over the sink, i use for cleaning dishes, drinking water. one housing, i use a 0.2 micron carbon block filter, and the other activated alumi. its a white powder thats supposed to remvoe 80% of fluoride, but its only good for 500 gallons. At the sink, i estimate i use about 500 gallons a year.
Thier are table top reverse osmosis filter systems, but it wastes about 3 gallons of water for every 1 used to top it off.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
True RO does have a high waste/ to clean water ratio. But, the minerals stripped from the water, (hence the 0 parts per million value) are gained back with proper nutrition and diet.

Know what's going in.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by becomingaware]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
of course it doesn't,how can something added to water in concentration camps help anyone.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just came across this video which goes into detail of why TPTB are forcing this poison into our systems---It causes a slow down in brain function and causes docile, apathetic behavior, amongst other benefits for our ruling class slave masters:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I guess we can all agree that our caring government sure is concerned with tooth decay!

50 Reasons To Oppose Water Fluoridation

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Forgot to post these amusing news articles about what happens when a tanker truck carrying fluorosilicic acid (the toxic "fluoride" that's added to water) has an accident. Wouldn't want to contaminate the groundwater!

The Orlando Sentinel
September 7, 1994

Spill Snarls Traffic, Lives
The acid closed the road into the night, forced 2,300 from homes and sent 50 to hospitals.

By Cory Lancaster
OF THE SENTINEL STAFF

DELTONA - Jeff Carine was driving to Daytona Beach to play golf Tuesday morning when his Toyota Camry hit a mushy, snowlike liquid covering Interstate 4.

Carine, a golfer from Windermere, assumed it was a minor chemical spill and kept driving.

Six hours later, he returned to the spot after hearing news throughout the day about one of the worst chemical spills in Volusia County's history.

A tanker truck cracked open on I-4 near Deltona shortly before 10 a.m. and released 4,500 gallons of fluorosilicic acid in one big whoosh

Early today, the highway remained closed in both directions, though officials were hopeful it would open by the morning rush hour. About 2,300 people remained in shelters, evacuated from their homes.

The spill sent more than 50 people to hospitals with complaints of skin and respiratory irritations, including some hours after the spill. Most, including the driver of the truck, were treated and released. Two police officers were admitted overnight to Central Florida Regional Hospital in Sanford after complaining of headaches and burning in their throats.

Authorities were frustrated In attempts to neutralize the acid with lime and potash, which delayed I-4's reopening. Fumes also were detected late Tuesday in the neighborhood of Deltona Woods, causing emergency workers to conduct a midnight door-to-door evacuation.

The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the spill. A spokesman from Pencco Inc., the Bellville, Texas-based chemical company that owns the tanker, would not comment on the accident late Tuesday.

The tanker truck started out from Fort Meade, south of Lakeland, about 8 a.m. Tuesday, FHP Patrol Lt. Art Brown said.

The truck driver, James Parish, 68, said he was eastbound, just west of the Howland Boulevard overpass, when the rear trailer wheels came out from under the truck. The back of the tanker slammed onto the road and spilled the chemical over an area 600 feet long and 60 feet wide, Volusia County Assistant Fire Chief Ron Bateman said.

A stretch of two miles of 14 was closed between Deltona and Orange City. Vehicles were rerouted off the interstate onto Saxon Boulevard from the west and onto State Road 472 from the east

The detour meant at least an hour delay as bumper-to-bumper traffic inched along U.S. Highway 17-92 through Orange City.

"I never saw such bad traffic in my life," said Betty Casselman, who was kept from her home in the Country Village Mobile Home Park in Orange City.

Police, firefighters and hazardous waste experts dumped bags of lime over the contaminated area to neutralize the acid and vacuumed the residue with special machines.

Fluorosilicic is a highly corrosive acid used in the process of adding fluoride to drinking water hazardous waste experts said.

If inhaled, it can cause respiratory difficulty, burning eyes and numbness around the Ups. Upon contact with skin, it creates a burning and tingling sensation. Symptoms can take up to 24 hours to appear, medical experts said.

The chemical evaporates quickly and is carried by the wind. Fearing a health hazard, police began evacuating homes within a mile area, including about 1,750 people in Orange City and 500 people In Deltona. Students and teachers at Deltona High School went home early.

Elaine Bennett Purvette Bryant, Lynne Bumpus-Hooper and Derek Catwn of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The Orlando Sentinel
September 9, 1994

Agency Orders Around-The-Clock Cleanup On I-4

By Mary Murphy
OF THE SENTINEL STAFF

DELAND - As investigators try to determine the cause of a chemical spill on Interstate 4, a federal agency Thursday ordered cleanup efforts to continue around the clock.

"They [Environmental Protection Agency officials] feel it's a significant health hazard as far as ground water," said George Gilhooley, district maintenance engineer for the Florida Department of Transportation. "They feel it needs to be worked on continuously."

A tanker truck spilled about 4,500 gallons of fluorosilicic acid on 1-4 on Tuesday, prompting officials to evacuate residents and close a two-mile stretch of the highway between Deltona and Orange City.

Officials of Florida Spill Response, a Cocoa-based company, say they expect to have the spill cleaned up by Saturday. The eastbound outside lane closed at 7 P.M. Thursday and will remain closed indefinitely, state DOT spokesman Steve Homan said.

James Henderson, a hazardous materials expert with the National Transportation Safety Board, said Thursday night that several factors might have contributed to or caused the accident:

Criminal charges might be filed if the equipment on the truck was not properly maintained, Florida Highway Patrol Lt. Floyd Baker said Thursday.

James Parish, 68, of Bastrop, Texas, was driving the truck, owned by Peneco Inc. of Bellville, Texas. The license tag on the truck expired in March 1994, records state.

Michael Taylor, the on-scene coordinator for the EPA, said the agency wants the cleanup to continue nonstop until the contaminated soil has been removed.

Experts do not know whether the ground water has been contaminated. "At any site you go to, it's always a danger," Taylor said, "especially with bad weather." It rained most of Thursday.

The Public Health Department has advised owners of private wells in the area to have their water tested for traces of the chemical before drinking it.

Robert Pierce, vice president of Florida Spill Response, said he has a geologist testing the area to determine whether acid has seeped into the water table or the aquifer.

Car washes will remain open through this evening. Those. wanting cars decontaminated must make appointments by Calling: (904) 822-6422, 822-6423 or. 822-6424.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Im with you on this one! LOVE the subject of fluoridation

well, i find it odd, infant toothpastes dont have fluroride, but grwon humans do. Thiers a baby water common in markets, thats puts fluoride in it. sick. and why its in our water is another thing. maybe so our intestines absorb it faster so it calcifys in our penial gland, joints and bones quicker?
How many times have medical companys been fined heavily, becuase of side effects from drugs, later to be found not good for you at all..thier was one recently glaxosmith and P&G i belive.
well, if thats how things work, how do we know then, the same thing fluoride? its all about $$$ and population control it seems.

Sodium Laruyl Sulphate, they put it in our toothpaste they put it in our shampoo's I've even known to find it in our food. That will make you lot think twice bfore purchasing either products with these harmful chemicals in them.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Well, I have switched to non-fluoridated toothpaste as a starting point, and next is reverse-osmosis implementation for my water. This stuff sickens me to no end.

I hope more people will start to take notice, question this, and take appropriate measures to counteract this thuggery and chemical warfare being waged upon us by tptb.

Where can I purchase these non-fluoridated toothpaste's from? I have heard of the brand named 'Smile' from Boots.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
havent used fluoride toothpaste for over 15 years and my teeth are as healthy as they where when i stopped , havent had a single hole or any other symptom of decay ,

s+f

<< 2  3  4   >>

join