It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Ministry Finds that Fluoridation Does Not Reduce Tooth Decay

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Fluoride well i have been saying this subject on many threads

ill do it again Fluoride creates calcification of the Pineal Gland 3rd EYE closing your mind into a fantasy dreamland sandbox instead of playing out into a real world wild jungle or forest among other that said what Fluoride can do to us

One Major noticeable effect of Fluoride is Your dreams Dream Much?

Fluoride is mostly in Areas that are well educated community's
or very Spiritual People, look at map Areas that contain Fluoride

Blocking your thoughts and your dreams it all started in the 50s (Pre MK Ultra) numbing us down by blocking Any key senses

please do some Google research... if you want to dont take my word for it

well read this about MELATONIN

it explains partially but it doesn't explain the Spiritual Soul Side ..

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndersonLee
I love tap water. I love the taste of it . And I have been drinking it for the last 2 years . Its not effected my IQ any .

Your post indicates otherwise.

I wish you well.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
HA!! LOL!!

It looks like the old joke of you Yanks ribbing us English about our lousy teeth has finally come back to bit you on the Bum!!

We may not have bleached white teeth but at least we still got our brains!!!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A good way to fight fluoride is to make sure you're getting plenty of Iodine. Fluoride/Bromine/Chlorine are Iodine mimics (Halogens), so having enough Iodine will keep them from going where Iodine normally would. Consider that the US rda for iodine is 150 micrograms, then compare that to what the Japanese consume daily: 12 mg, or almost 100 times the US rda!

So they're keeping you low on Iodine while making sure that Bromine goes in your bread and Chlorine/Fluoride are in your water/drinks. I use a supplement called Iodoral that gives me the 12 mg a day. My energy and clarity of thought are way up and I have kickass vivid dreams again.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I hardly even eat salt, I drink tap water and I have vivid dreams lots.

Though, I really do feel sluggish and can't concentrate on anything anymore. Then again, I have to admit this started several years ago prior to active water consumption. I guess a few peoples' heads have exploded just now.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Your post got me thinking about a story I heard on the South West UK news about the local water company getting in trouble for poisoning everybody in a little town called Camelford with Aluminium Sulphate.

Apologies if this has already been posted btw..

Turns out the water companies in the UK use Aluminium Sulphate to clean solids from the water so it is always presnt in small amounts in the UK water supply.

Found this on wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

Dunno if its used in the water supplies around the rest of the world, maybe warrants further digging....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Just a little quote I found when emailing my state government to look deeper intot eh available information before finalising their poisoning of my water supply.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual’s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him,” the chemist Charles Perkins wrote to the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954."

IF fluoride really posses the qualities above, that make the populace 'submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him", then WHY OH WHY OH WHY are you and others, who have been exposed to fluoride questioning it?
Are you somehow "resistant" to the mind controlling aspect of the substance.Are you a genetic anomaly that needs to be studied?
Why have you not been kidnapped and tested on by the powers who failed to make you submissive?
Once they who wish to govern you have isolated the gene that makes you resistant they can dump that in the water too and put a stop to opposition for good.

And if i was to say, become a person of great influence, the president or the head of a pharma corp,one that would govern you that is would they give me a briefing? Induct me into the "club of people that know this is to control us".Or would it be a secret from me too? At what point would they induct me?When i first enter politics or when i get elected as a Governor, or when?

I don't even think having fluoride in our water is a good thing.
I don't trust the reasoning behind dumping it in and i don't trust the government to do what is "best for us".I remember EG Agent Orange, Asbestos.BUT when i see things like that quote i think, why bother oppossing this if i am going to be associated with this kind of extremist?

HOWEVER in regards to this "mind control" business these are extremist views, which are dangerous in any context.
And all the evidence is So anecdotal, a quote here, a paragraph there from some guy that until you found this quote, you had most likely never heard of.Who is Charles Perkins? What did he achieve in his life, what were his qualifications, did he exist? What do we know about Charlie boy as a source for this. Can we find a copy of this letter and scan and upload it for all to see, or is it just a letter that someone else said existed and has quoted?

I question the fluoride in the water but i also question these mind control allegations.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
After generations of fluoride poisoning, (yes it is poisoning of the pineapple gland!!!)
Are there genetic side effects that haven't been discovered yet?

It wouldn't surprise me if we are genetically altered after so many generations that most of the people NEED fluoride.

Another good thread DD, good to see you back.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I am curious to know, will the effects of long term exposure to fluoride in the water/toothpaste diminish with time after not using it?

The body has an amazing capacity to heal itself, given the chance, which leads to a first impression that the effects do not seem so bad as to be irreversible. But... and it's a big one, if this affects the brain then the capacity to self-heal may also be impaired.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by discordantone

Yes, the body can be detoxed from most anything. Getting enough Iodine is a good starting point, because as I said before, it will give your body what it needs and therefore keep the mimics (other halogens) out.

If there is a nuclear event near your house, the first thing the gov't is going to do is give you tablets of 50mg Iodine to fill up your thyroid and keep out radioactive iodine. Same concept. So that's 333 TIMES the amount of the US Recommended Daily Allowance to actually give your thyroid all the Iodine it can handle and not considered an overdose by the gov.

As I said before, the japanese take in 12mg a day. So the 150mcg in the USRDA is ridiculous. But don't worry, there are plenty of other halogens: Bromine/Flourine/Chlorine to take its place. They make sure of that.

Of course detox is not just about the Halogens. Lead, Mercury, Aluminum, they're in everything now, even the air. The Halogens act as a trojan horse to get them through the blood brain barrier.

Do some research on it, you'll be amazed what you find. It's odd that people can't seem to understand why diseases like diabetes, autism, hypertension, etc.. are growing exponentially. Yet you will see some of those same people turn around and defend the replacement of vitamin nutrition with chemical nutrition.
But then I guess that could be seen as the effects of the chemicals, like early stages of alzheimers. Along the lines of what the poster above was saying, when your brain is effected how do you know?

Luckily, not everyone is affected. Some areas of the country have escaped fluoridation of their water supplys by the likes of alcoa. But they are getting almost everyone with Chlorine now. If you drink tapwater that is. Course, same as Fluorine, it makes its way through processing into everything.
So if you don't start detoxing, chances are pretty good that you'll run into one of the scourges of the land eventually.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by HimWhoHathAnEar]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How would I know if the water in my area is fluoridated? I've been following the various threads on the addition of fluoride compounds to water on here for a while now.

I was under the impression that the UK wasn't as heavily fluoridated than the US.

If so, what could I do to reduce my intake of fluorine?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

yea every time I brushed my teeth with fluoridated toothpaste I would gag until I felt like I was going to throw up. I just bought Dr Kens Fluoride free and I can tell already it does not have the same effect.

I've also heard people say that "it doesn't matter that it's in toothpaste because you don't swallow it". Well then, what about chewing tobacco? It's still through your gums and into your bloodstream.

And to the OP I agree with the theory that it's to calcify your pineal gland.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I gave up fluoride toothpaste and ended up having a tooth crumble so I believe it does helps lessen tooth decay (for me anyway). I don't think putting it in drinking water would do anything but make people more controllable so I try avoid drinking it. I think I probably absorb some through the gums but it's limited.

I noted that when I gave up fluoride toothpaste I felt the early signs of decay after a month or so and started again, I think when you give up you have to replace fluoride with an adequate bactericide, as another poster said food grade hydrogen peroxide or maybe vodka

Colloidal Silver will clean your teeth and kill all bad bacteria in your mouth, plus it is very good for you and needed by the body. A Natural Element the body needs but doesn't get from food sources any more or not since the use of fertilizers/pesticides.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Why on earth are we being FORCED to consume fluoride in all of our water supplies?!?

There is SOMETHING behind this, and yes, I DO believe there are motives behind why TPTB are controlling our water supplies and forcing us to be infiltrated with this garbage.

worldental.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well, haven't we known this all along? Like this single report will change anything.

I doubt it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I read a story somewhere that the Russians used flouride in war prisoners water to maje then "stupid and docile". Needles to say it worked. Dejavu?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Colloidal Silver will clean your teeth and kill all bad bacteria in your mouth, plus it is very good for you and needed by the body. A Natural Element the body needs but doesn't get from food sources any more or not since the use of fertilizers/pesticides.

I have been using "Colloidal Silver" for a long time. "Ionic" is perhaps a better description but all the same...I am confident that I'm not the only one who has had amazing personal results from embracing this. I make it myself at home using a "silver puppy".
It is amazing at refreshing your breath and cleansing your mouth and if you ever feel a sore throat coming on just gargle it. You will be glad you did.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this information has been available for years.
fluoride stupifies people, as Hitler found out in his experiments

www.informationliberation.com...

fluoride is used by processing plants in light of studies indicating its harmful effects. are white teeth really THAT important? apparently, the world values it as so.

This is just one example of how our health is being affected detrimentally to benefit medical, pharmaceutical, and food industries that profit from our illness.

As a matter of fact, it may surprise people to find that the cure for cancer is a simple change in diet, because the crap we eat is what causes disease. doubt me? research the "Gerson therapy" from places other than American Cancer Society sources. lol

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, haven't we known this all along? Like this single report will change anything.
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

It's changing things for some people who are reading this thread right now. Is the world going to wake up overnight? Hell no! Should we stop spreading the Truth to those who will listen? HELL NO!

It's really easy to know the Truth and sit back and say, 'let everyone else figure it out for themselves'. But I think most people here on ATS are seeking Truth so we should share it freely. I believe that the internet and free information is our way out from under their despotic regime.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I gave up fluoride toothpaste and ended up having a tooth crumble so I believe it does helps lessen tooth decay (for me anyway). I don't think putting it in drinking water would do anything but make people more controllable so I try avoid drinking it. I think I probably absorb some through the gums but it's limited.

Flouride does make a tooth harder, but more importantly... flouride makes teeth BRITTLE...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join