It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eduardo Ravelo bumps Bin Laden as Americas most wanted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Eduardo Ravelo is the new 'face of Ciudad Juarez terror," This mean-looking specimen is the purported leader of the Barrio Aztecas street gang, the mostly teenage subcontractors that the Juarez drug cartel uses for the murder, kidnapping and torture of its rivals in the city. Near the end of last year, Ravelo was quietly placed on the FBI's ten most wanted list, and a couple weeks ago, he reached a criminal pinnacle, officially supplanting Osama bin Laden as the FBI's number one most wanted man in the world.

FBI Ten most wanted list

Direct link to Ravelo's wanted poster

Looks like TPTB are now changing their ideas as to whom is the most danger to our country?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I can't believe they actually want this man arrested.

It should be a shoot on sight order.

Wanted : Dead or Dead

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here's the rub..
know the expression Everything is cheaper down in Mexico?

Well Ravelo only has a 100 k Price on his head...

But good ole Bin Laden is worth a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

Mexicans get no respect

[edit on 1-5-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

But good ole Bin Laden is worth a reward of up to $25 million

Wow, maybe I should make that my career choice.

'What does your daddy do?'

'He hunts Bin Laden for a living'.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Well since bin laden has been dead since at least 2002 can I get the reward if I dig him up?

Its pretty obvious now that the events of 9/11 were a fabrication, the only thing I disagree with people is on what level of deception was involved.
I think the FBI should declare a lot of people on the top ten list, but mine would include many people within government (or used to be in government). Specifically I would start with the people who could of been convicted back when all of the Iran contra/ CIA (and other intel agencies) drug running programs came to light. Then move on from there to dual-citizens that control foreign policy.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

...officially supplanting Osama bin Laden as the FBI's number one most wanted man in the world. Looks like TPTB are now changing their ideas as to whom is the most danger to our country?.....

This is assuming of course that Usama Bin Laden is wanted for what "everybody knows" he did right? ... ... Right?

From his wanted poster :

"USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD."

So given this, why should we automatically assume that this Eduardo Ravelo guy making "the cut" is anything more than the government trying to cash in on fears of the People of the U.S. in light of the recent political events in Arizona?

My gut tells me that if anything, "they" are attempting to whip us into a fervor much like the one our great nation was in when we unthinkingly allowed the Orwellian named "patriot" act to pass......National Real I.D. anyone?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blood 0f heroes

Okay so lets say I agree with you...
Ravelo was made numero uno a few weeks ago... Before the trouble in AZ... his name was added to the top ten one year ago... So the question becomes how long was the feds aware of the problems???

Well if you look at another FBI list
Criminal Enterprise Investigations AKA The Mafia
Mexican Nationals have dominated that list for several years, I just went to look and guess what? Not a single Italian name???

That begs yet another question... if the Feds knew about it all along why wasnt more done sooner so we didnt end up in the mess we have today???

Where's our Eliot Ness???

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Is it Osama or Usama. Why does everyone always spell it different?

I swear I have seen Bin Laden written at least a dozen different ways.

Al Qaeda too. It is spelled like 50 different ways.

Can we just pick 1 way and agree to all spell it the same? It is highly confusing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ravelo was made numero uno a few weeks ago... Before the trouble in AZ... his name was added to the top ten one year ago...

This actually only serves to enumerate my point; as according to the Washington Post: "Bin Laden was placed on the Ten Most Wanted list in June 1999".

So the question becomes how long were the feds aware of the problems???

Aware of? Or conspiring to achieve?

Mexican Nationals have dominated that list for several years, I just went to look and guess what? Not a single Italian name???
This ties in to the theory that the mafia has the blessings of the pope, and therefore are tolerated, if not outright endorsed.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Is it Osama or Usama. Why does everyone always spell it different?

Good question. One I do not readily have an answer for. I took my spelling from the fbi.gov website, and the corresponding wanted poster.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I guess there is no clearing up the spelling
From Wiki

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (with numerous variations; Arabic: أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن‎, Usāmah bin Muḥammad bin ‘Awaḍ bin Lādin;

Let's all just agree to call him "Bob" from now on

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
LoL Thats Great....heh.

I dunno, I think Timmy is more suitable. But seriously, I think Ive de-railed this thread enough, sorry 'bout that.

new topics

top topics

join